It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcists Condemn Children’s Book on Summoning Demons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Looks like a pretty good book. As a Democrat, I can’t count how many times I’ve tried to summon Moloch and Baal showed up.

I know how you feel! I can’t count how many times as a republican I watched trump turn into hitler when lord Voldemort would have sufficed. However I really hate it when he becomes darth Vader if only baby yoda and harry potter/schiff and princess drunkerd/nacy Pelosi could join forces with the mandolorian to defeat Vice admiral pence from using force lightning for sexual conversion therapy on the gay Chewbacca’s .
edit on 17-12-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
So can we really summon demons with this? Has anyone read it?

Listen and understand, there is NO way to summon a demon or spirit they are the adult's we are the kid's, demons are therefore child abusers think about it.

But GOD gave us FREE WILL, we can make the mistake of opening those doors in ourselves and then those Demon's or Evil spirit's will use that claiming you have given them permission or if they do you a service then they will be really only ever doing it for themselves and then demand there pound of flesh from you.

These DEMONIC or evil entity's latch onto you, it is quite often they can not see you but when you start reaching out they perhaps can hear a feint echo and then seek to follow it back from wherever they are to it's source that being you if you are stupid enough to invite them.

Remember the old superstition about threshold, it is a kind of way of closing off those door's the wards have no power but the belief in them is a clear way of saying NO CALLERS.

There are only two that can summon demon's, GOD whom has absolute authority over them AND the Devil whom they followed and fell with since they fear him, there is no love lost between demon's they simply have no choice as they have followed the devil and are as bad as him.

But sometime's it is not you that open's that door to these parasites, remember the bible.

Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ On its return, it finds the house vacant, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation.”

You see you are thinking that it is magic hocus pocus and mumbo jumbo and to a degree you are correct but there is also another dimensional element to our own nature (perhaps actually many other dimensional natures) which we call soul or spirit or ghost that is part of us and these part's live in other dimensional realm's that like any eco system have there own predators and prey.

Think about some demonic being's as like a pack of wolves, they want to separate from the herd, from any defense even the will to defend itself there prey then take there time tearing it apart.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucky109
So can we really summon demons with this? Has anyone read it?

Not really, it's primarily a book of kid-relatable stories. Most people who summon demons these days just use Ouija boards. They're simple and effective, with the added bonus of everybody saying, "It's just a dumb game," but still being afraid of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I recently bought this for my son.. it's been very helpful for him. I also sometimes use it to summon demons to hangout with

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I wish i had that book when i was a kid. Would’ve loved it.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: schuyler
Great. I ordered two. I hate censorship.

Have you summoned anything yet?

I think you have to start with the primer, "Baby's First Summoning". This book is the next round of training. The third, and graduating book of knowledge is "Being a Hormonal, Moody Teenager".

It's all fun and games until you wake up to a succubus squeezing the life out of you.

There are worse ways to go.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

SecuIarism at it's finest! Kick G0d 0ut 0f their sch00Is and
give em b00ks 0n summ0ning dem0ns Then w0nder why their
kiIIing each 0ther

Baf00ns
edit on 17-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Demons may be a silly superstition or myth but I still wouldn't mess with them.

I would much rather play it safe with # like that.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767 I know of the lesser key of solomon and such. I am always interested in hearing about these things. I'd like to see any evidence of a demon, whether I put myself in danger or not. I think I am closer to believing in demons than a god. I'd prefer to see god first, but he doesn't seem to be available.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

My take on it is this, anyone buying that book for a kid or allowing a kid to read it is a very bad person indeed.

That book should be banned from sale and any responsible nation that cares about it's children should look at it very carefully indeed.

I don't really have a problem if people like you want to believe this nonsense. Go ahead an be stupid and display it for everyone to see. Be my guest. But I have a VERY BIG PROBLEM with people like you deciding that I cannot see this or any book, that I can't buy it, or that I can't share it. You are advocating censorship. If you want to ban this book from your house, go right ahead, but DON'T YOU DARE try to ban it from MY house, or MY public library. You do not have the right to do that.

You want freedom of religion, right? OK, then give me mine. Give me the right to be free from your idiocy. In fact, I already have it. It's in the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift I've actually never tried Ouija boards. I've heard stories, but I'd like to see it as well. But I think I'd rather watch someone else try it first.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hi I just wanted to add that I definitely understand where you're coming from about the censorship stuff I really do.

Yet, what Labtech is saying is actually true. You may not believe in demonic forces or whatever- but I happen to know that they are definitely real. So does Labtech, evidently. I think they are just saying that for your own good along with everybody else's.

The same reason I am. There are things that should be kept away from view... I wouldn't think of it like censorship. For the sake of the kids, what if it is real? It is actually.

Hundreds of culture separated by thousands of years happen to all make up the same thing?
Ever wonder where the saying "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" comes from?

The world is far more mysterious than even most on ATS could comprehend.

I would never give a book like that to kids.

-Driver

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: E38Driver How may I get proof a demon is real if I do not summon one? I mean it seems pretty important that we prove their existence.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
We do not care for non-believers.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: LABTECH767

My take on it is this, anyone buying that book for a kid or allowing a kid to read it is a very bad person indeed.

That book should be banned from sale and any responsible nation that cares about it's children should look at it very carefully indeed.

I don't really have a problem if people like you want to believe this nonsense. Go ahead an be stupid and display it for everyone to see. Be my guest. But I have a VERY BIG PROBLEM with people like you deciding that I cannot see this or any book, that I can't buy it, or that I can't share it. You are advocating censorship. If you want to ban this book from your house, go right ahead, but DON'T YOU DARE try to ban it from MY house, or MY public library. You do not have the right to do that.

You want freedom of religion, right? OK, then give me mine. Give me the right to be free from your idiocy. In fact, I already have it. It's in the Constitution.

I am going to explain something to you, you hide your head from the unknown and deny it exists, you deny that life after death is a possibility despite the bulk of evidence albeit testimony in nature is in favor of it, despite quantum theory even providing a scientifically rational possibility to predict continuation of the consciousnesses as a quantum event and why, well it is so obvious it terrifies you so you choose like so many other's to belittle and decry, to bury it.

Once it was ignorant priests that burned people for heresy against there religion but today it is the atheists (And haters of the church many that claim to be atheists are actually devil worshiping cultist weirdos but I trust that is no yourself) that do it, I guess we know you therefore would likely have been a priest in that other age, an age of ignorance and denial when even the priests mocked God with there poisoned faith killing in the name of the lord whom said "Thou shalt not kill".

If anyone is (acting as in this debate) an Idiot it is yourself that is acting as one, oh not because of your belief but because of your obviously fearing denial based not on evidence but denial, insult's to those that believe in something YOU do not because you do not want there reality to be your reality - fear, your attitude is ignorance toward other's that believe different to you, your posturing is childish and you are obviously very frightened of the implications of the unknown and greater world beyond the scope of your own experience (you are blind to what you can not see, deaf to what you can not hear and can only feel what you feel not that which is beyond your senses), you say you are a retired librarian yet you treat the whole world like a closed book you want to keep closed which makes me think all you did was sort and file those book's by section and probably never actually read many of them, that or it was a very small library indeed, one or the other take your pick, then again maybe you read a lot but did not read just looked at the word's.

Anyway enjoy the warm feeling of dark sand on your head, when you pull it out perhaps the fresh air will do you some good.

I wish you well but you do make me chuckle.

By the way I was wrong to call you a fool back because my Lord rightly said Call No one a fool (so I was the one being foolish there playing tit for tat with your trolling).

Psa. 14:1, "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."
www.biblebelievers.com...

Some people just don't believe it who they are, in some way's I envy them for being shut off to the paranormal world as there lives can be pretty peaceful - sometime's.

Other people turn against God because of loss, unfairness in this world and the cruelty of there fellow man, we have all looked to him and asked why and if we ever get the chance many of us will ask again why but for most of us the abuse of a corrupt priest or bad teachers or cruel parenting did not poison our well.

So I wish you well, I hope you find your way and actually if you have not experienced the paranormal in your life, either by not recognizing it OR by actually NOT experiencing it then I find that laudable and would genuinely not wish it on anyone, at least not the bad side of it that is.

You may make your choice and troll a bit here but God Bless you and keep you safe.
edit on 17-12-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Has anyone actually seen any of the content of this book yet ?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

How about this,

If you like the book buy it,
if you don't, don't buy it.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's all fun and games until you wake up to a succubus squeezing the life out of you.

I woke up and the Liberals are trying to squeeze the life out of me one freedom at a time, the difference is that at least the succubus gives you a happy ending in the process.

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

How about this,

If you like the book buy it,
if you don't, don't buy it.

NO NO No... If I don't like it then I feel you should not like it too. I'm right you are wrong because I'm smart and you are not... My logic is infallible...

posted on Dec, 18 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Can you please explain to me why this so awful to you...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join