It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exorcists Condemn Children’s Book on Summoning Demons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How far have we fallen as a society?

First, we have drag queens reading books to impressionable youngsters and now this.

The statement refers to A Children’s Book of Demons, a book targeting children aged 5-10 by Aaron Leighton, an illustrator and “fan” of occult practices. The book invites children to summon demons as a way of dealing with unpleasant problems such as chores, homework, and getting rid of bullies.

The book, published by Koyama Press, presents a number of demons, each accompanied by a sigil, to be drawn by kids as a means of conjuring the demons for their personal benefit.

“You don’t mess around with demons. Whoever invites a child to summon a demon is like a person who puts a grenade in their hands to play with. Sooner or later the child will pull the pin and the bomb will explode in their hands,”

www.breitbart.com... ed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

You can buy this book on Amazon, or at Walmart. This world has gone insane.

edit on 12/17/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Great. I ordered two. I hate censorship.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There have been countless movies, that demonstrate why this is a bad idea...

...of course, this could also revive Latin as a spoken language... we could do without that.

Latin died out, because normal conversations could cause furniture to fly around...
edit on 17-12-2019 by madmac5150 because: Muggles...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A responsible parent would not order that book for their child.

Demons are make believe anyway unless your talkin about in politics.

The book invites children to summon demons as a way of dealing with unpleasant problems such as chores, homework, and getting rid of bullies.

Source

This is effing ignorant.
edit on 17-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
As an adult, it would be beneficial to read that book so I do not summon a demon accidently.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
A responsible parent would not order that book for their child.

Demons are make believe anyway unless your talkin about in politics.

The book invites children to summon demons as a way of dealing with unpleasant problems such as chores, homework, and getting rid of bullies.

Source

We need some exorcists in Washington to drive the demons out of politicians. There must be some sort of Demon entrance in that area somewhere, like in the capitol buildings

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Looks like a pretty good book. As a Democrat, I can’t count how many times I’ve tried to summon Moloch and Baal showed up.

edit on 17-12-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

DC probably sits on a hellmouth.

We should call Buffy,Angel, and Sam and Dean Winchester to exorcise them.

edit on 17-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Only two, lol? I agree, there should be no censorship.

People should be free to read what they want, and as another poster stated, it's the parents responsibility to purchase books that are suitable for their child.

Doesn't mean I can't bitch about it though.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I find this extremely amusing!
I might have to order one just for the novelty aspects, or in case hubs ex ever decides to move back to the area...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: schuyler

Only two, lol? I agree, there should be no censorship.

Well, I have two grandkids.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think if you're going to teach kids how to summon demons, they should at least also teach them how to control them and ultimately banish them. That would be like teaching a kid to turn on a water faucet but not how to turn it off.

Hint: The standard way of getting rid of a demon is to trap them in some kind of vessel (preferably organic) filled with water. A bota-type bag will do, although Jesus also used pigs, which he then ran off a cliff. How do you get them into the container? The pentagram ring, of course! Read the book!

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Will this help me peer into the warp?

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

It's really cute and funny. I always thought demons are misunderstood. It's not their fault they're ugly and stink.
I mean there are books about how to make human friends where's the outrage about that? They're the really dangerous ones...

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A sign of the times surely. First we had ouigi boards in Toys 'R Us and now this.

Those who aren't aware of or scoff at the constant spiritual war going on around us are just opening more doors.

Those of us who are aware can pray that such doors be closed and that the sale of this book bombs.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Everything worked out well for the children in Star Trek’s “And the Children Shall Lead“.

What could go wrong?
edit on 17-12-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

link   
What must an adult believe - - to believe this is bad?

Hmmmm, adults believing in demons. Does that include the Devil himself?

Read any Fairy Tales lately?

But, of course, its OK to read/belief in imaginery beings that are going to punish you for evil deeds.

Hey1 Many adults force that belief on naive kids.

Perspective.

link   

wow the lesser key of Solomon for kids... what on earth could go wrong. its funny how every laughs it off as just made up, until you realize the order of the golden dawn, alister Crowley, and pretty much all the high soicety aristocrats in the UK... all did this same stuff with sex magick...because its totally just made up... becuase the ultra rich and powerful just love to play pretend demons.. the point of this book is to get them interested and by the time they are teens they will be ready to do their own sex magick rituals with animals too.
edit on 17-12-2019 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
What must an adult believe - - to believe this is bad?

Hmmmm, adults believing in demons. Does that include the Devil himself?

Read any Fairy Tales lately?

But, of course, its OK to read/belief in imaginery beings that are going to punish you for evil deeds.

Hey1 Many adults force that belief on naive kids.

Perspective.

There was nothing wrong with what Hilter did? Survival of the fittest baby.
edit on 17-12-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It's not just bad parenting and brainwashing turning these kids and adults into raging hypocritical emotional monsters. Demons go after those who are weak and don't believe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join