It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Clinton Kildepstein!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
LMAO I gotta go to wal mart lol

Some fast food joints ask for your name to call your order.

I tell'm Trump. And then make em say it a couple times before I
go get my food.

edit on 6-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Epic!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

We need one with Bart & Moe.....

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Whoever did that is my kind of person.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Whoever did that is my kind of person.

Is this admission of guilt?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Now That is some funny ca-ca right there, that's what that is.

Edit.

But what a nice lady. She wants to do her job as best she can. She struggled with that name she was reading, struggled to get it right just so as to not embarrass anyone. Then she offered to do it again if there was not reply. What a nice lady.
edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 06 Dec 2019 13:09:21 -0600Fri, 06 Dec 2019 13:09:21 -060019122019-12-06T13:09:21-06:00100000009 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

There is nothing left to do but log off, pour a glass of wine and draw yourself a bath..

You just won today's interwebz...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
That's F# HILARIOUS!!!

OMG!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Reminds me of Porkys :

Waitress “Is Mike Hunt here?”

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

hilarious

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I went to a private school from 2nd to 6th grade,
There was a kid two years older than me whose name was Mike hunt.

I remember sitting in social studies and hearing this come over the intercom

"Will Mike Hunt repo--, ahem........will Michael Hunt report to the principal's office"

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Knew a guy once, his name was Richard Head...seriously!

It was hilarious to listen to him introduce himself, he'd practically scream his first name!!

"Hello, my name is RI-CHARD Head.

I'c crack up every time he did that! There was no way he was ever getting away from the name Dick, no matter what he tried! We used to ask him how often he kicked his mom & dad's asses!

LOL!

edit on 12/6/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

But what a nice lady. She wants to do her job as best she can. She struggled with that name she was reading, struggled to get it right just so as to not embarrass anyone. Then she offered to do it again if there was not reply. What a nice lady.

Well done mentioning that. She is so sweet and un corrupted she said it
twice.

I didn't really start laughing til she said it the second time.

edit on 6-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

When I was younger, I had to do a little stint in jail (underage drinking, and since I had gotten in trouble before, they made me do a week or two).

Everyone in the POD (group of cells) would mingle during the day. Basically, everyone would ask you what you were in for, if you declined to answer, it was assumed you did something you'd get beat up if we found out (usually a sex offender).

So there was a guy with the last name Becker who wouldn't tell us what he did. Real creepy looking dude with glasses, and him not saying anything wasn't helping considering he fit the profile and all... So he caught a bunch of flak.

Anyways, I would play cards with a group of dudes, and one of them was this big black guy named Shug (pronounced Shoog), he was in there for selling drugs, and he was a scary looking guy, but he was hilarious.

Three times a day, a guard would come to the door, and bring medicine. They would start in alphabetical order by screaming out last names for people to come get their meds.

We would be playing cards, and all of a sudden, you'd hear someone from across the big room yell "Becker".

Shug loved to mess with Becker... Whenever Becker got called, Shug would just stop whatever he was doing and just lose it. "Pecker, Pecker dick face.... Ect ect." Me being 20 at the time, it was literally the funniest thing I ever saw in my life and never got old even though it happened 3 times a day. Becker would have to walk like 100 ft with everyone just laughing.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I always measure intelligence by wit. Math, science, anybody can learn and cough up that stuff. Wit however, can't learn that in any IVY League school. You either have it or you do not.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Is this admission of guilt?

I wish it was. That was funny.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I would have gone back after her suggested 5 mins and said "nup, can't find him, can you to another announcement please?"

Absolutely classic stuff - love it!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Now That is some funny ca-ca right there, that's what that is.

Edit.

I sort of felt sorry for that lady. She took her customer service seriously.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm pretty sure she had the..."talking to"...shortly after the announcement!

Poor lady! She really was trying to be genuinely helpful. (still funny as S# though!)

On a serious note, international airports around the US have to instruct their paging personnel not to fall for these kinds of things (and people try it all the time). Some of the things people come up with are pretty creative and hilarious. Even with the training stuff still gets through. I'll have to see if I can find some of the examples out there.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Ah don't feel to bad, this just might be her 15 mins of fame.
I' m sure she knows by now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join