It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barr Disputes IG Horowitz Findings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Arnie123

Well, jeez, if YOU think I’m lying ...

Give us all a break. Calling it a “politically motivated” report is extremely disingenuous. Everything you don’t like is political. Everything you like is “the law.” The Report was compiled BY a Republican, authorized BY a Republican, etc.

I thought that you were saying that the Republicans and Democrats are working together in other posts?
If not lying than disingenuous.
I agreed with you when you said Republicans and Democrats work together, not all of them of course, Jeff Flake, Mcain, Comey, Mueller to name a few. They are affectionately referred to as never Trumpers.

We will all see more clearly when John Durham completes his investigation, until then we are just basing our opinions on the news reports we see and our on cognition.
It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Well, jeez, if YOU think I’m lying ...

Give us all a break. Calling it a “politically motivated” report is extremely disingenuous. Everything you don’t like is political. Everything you like is “the law.” The Report was compiled BY a Republican, authorized BY a Republican, etc.

Everything the government does is “political” in one way or another, so it’s a null term.

I’m not fooling myself in any way, and if I were, it’s of ZERO IMPORTANCE in this discussion. Cut down on the superfluous ad hom commentary, and your arguments might have a bit more standing outside your personal “amen corner.”

The Mueller Report explains EXACTLY why the matter of Trump’s guilt or innocence WAS NOT EVEN CONSIDERED, and was emphatically clear multiple times that nothing in the report cleared the President of ANYTHING.

There’s no reason to “keep them coming” Arn, unless you present a more cogent, meaningful argument than “huntuuh.”

Lol, right a Democrat team with a Republican handler who didn't even participate in the politically motivated case, if any indication we learned from his appearance on Capitol Hill as a uselee dullard unable to fully understand the absolute scope he was put in.

Funny you call me disingenuous, that's all you, everyday, you somehow think the views and perceptions of Anti Trumers is nothing and that these Democrats were all about the rule of law, lmfao, please don't make me laugh any harder.

The POTUS is exonerated.

Keep'em coming Gyp, I got all day 😘

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

You can quote any other statements of mine you find conflicting; I’ll be glad to explain.

They work together but in terms of their “public facing” selves, they “act” in alleged opposition.

I know that many are pinning their hopes on Durham. I’m not holding my breath honestly.

I find it telling in terms of our previous discussion here that Huber has been totally ignored in all this.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The OP was about the breaking news last night, Barr disputing Horowitz findings.

I have realized, painfully, that I have jumped in on a couple threads and veered way off topic. We all can get a little carried away at times. I do appreciate you staying on point as you have.

You can quote any other statements of mine you find conflicting; I’ll be glad to explain.

They work together but in terms of their “public facing” selves, they “act” in alleged opposition.

I know that many are pinning their hopes on Durham. I’m not holding my breath honestly.

I find it telling in terms of our previous discussion here that Huber has been totally ignored in all this.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I fail as often as any.

I’m interested though ... have you heard anything from the Huber investigation? That was the one that was going to take everyone down ... and then those hopes got transferred to Durham.

The answer is always ... they are working to keep us caught between apathy and anxiety.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have not but I will look into and reply to this post of yours late tonight when I return.
You are right to ask and I am also curious.

I fail as often as any.

I’m interested though ... have you heard anything from the Huber investigation? That was the one that was going to take everyone down ... and then those hopes got transferred to Durham.

The answer is always ... they are working to keep us caught between apathy and anxiety.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I fail as often as any.

Huber’s long-running inquiry has long been shrouded in mystery, but Barr revealed Horowitz and Durham have taken over most of his responsibilities.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Thats why no one has heard about it yet huh?

Oh a year isnt' long enough? How long does he need to produce this evidence?

Don't be silly, he is not going to reveal evidence in the
process of investigating.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thanks Dude.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
It does if the FBI falsified information, like changing emails and FD-302's.

Not necessarily. Also, I was speaking in general terms and not this particular case.

It might give a reason to toss out evidence and have the accused skate but it doesn't automatically mean they were innocent.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No spying occurred.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

While some ignore all the reports that say it didn't happen.

Where are we now? If we repeat it enough it will become true?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The FBI, Comey/Mcabe/ others misled the FISA court and acquired the FISA warrants under false pretenses and fraud, omitting the source of the dossier funding for one.

No they never did. Just more lies trump told. Or his henchmen said.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

He didn't agree with Mueller's report either, apparently.

Well, since Mueller said 'no collusion, no obstruction', I guess he did...

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Well, since Mueller said 'no collusion, no obstruction', I guess he did...

Funny, when I read the report I found it said just the opposite. Can you cite where in the report it's stated that - "no collusion" and/or "no obstruction"? Because as I recall the report enumerating several incidents of collusion and obstruction.

edit on 3-12-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Funny, when I read the report I found it said just the opposite. Can you cite where in the report it's stated that - "no collusion" and/or "no obstruction"? Because as I recall the report enumerating several incidents of collusion and obstruction.

By all means, cite them. They aren't there.

Lots of hemming and hawwing and claims of non-exoneration, but nothing stating in no uncertain terms showing specific instances of collusion or obstruction.

The obstruction was the wishy-washiest, but all he did was say there were some potential instances of obstruction, all of which failed to meet the standard.

But yeah, you keep believing, you're gonna get him some day.

TDS has really done a service to this country, the dems are going down, all by their own hand.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

While some ignore all the reports that say it didn't happen.

Where are we now? If we repeat it enough it will become true?

please be kind enough to link "all the reports that say it didnt happen"
I will wait

or just more or your bs du jour?

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
and the horse has left the barn

stupid house dems

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

This thread is about Barr (also) rejecting IG Horowitz' report (like he did the Mueller report).

I'm not going to relitigate the Mueller report here. There are plenty of threads about that. But, this fallacious assertion that the Mueller report found Trump innocent, or cleared him of "collusion" and obstruction are evidence of the fruit of Trump's lies and Bill Barr's misrepresentation of the Mueller report and his followers blind faith.

posted on Dec, 3 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

But, this fallacious assertion that the Mueller report found Trump innocent, or cleared him of "collusion" and obstruction are evidence of the fruit of Trump's lies and Bill Barr's misrepresentation of the Mueller report and his followers blind faith.

you people still do not understand how our justice system works
we do not clear people here
we do innocent until proven guilty
trump was not suspected enough to even warrant recommending charges

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join