It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 & CIA Employee Implies Tic Tac UFO Event Was A Classified Test

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Except it isn't. It makes flight safety a little more of a concern, and means the test article has to stay farther away with a more restricted envelope, but there's nothing I've ever seen that says they can't. It's not the best idea, but no reason they can't.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Making something appear visually is doable, but making something which gives a radar return is something altogether different. There are a number of ways to use lasers to make an image appear out of seemingly thin air without a backdrop. However, I can't picture a way you could make that same image have enough mass to generate a radar return, at least not one which moves.

Just thinking outside the box for a second, I guess you could create a situation where you vaporized moisture in the air at the intersection point of two lasers wherein you might be able to generate something which would yield a radar return, similar to a cloud. However, if you tried to make it move it would leave a vapor trail from the old location to the new location.

The one pilot did note the item may have been stationary though.

Hmmmmm...I wonder if that's what they're doing?

edit on 12/9/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Halfswede

There are a number of ways to use lasers to make an image appear out of seemingly thin air without a backdrop. However, I can't picture a way you could make that same image have enough mass to generate a radar return, at least not one which moves.

Radar works by detecting reflected RF radiation - it doesn't detect mass.

If the problem is to create a specific place in the atmosphere with an electro magnetic reflection - it becomes a more realistic challenge when you can access multiple decades of experience in stealth technology, directed energy and plasma research.

edit on 9-12-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Not really any differences at all. You can use lasers to create a void that would reflect all em radiation. So not only could you see it but you get IR returns and radar returns.

The real trick would be telling the difference between a real aircraft and a laser. To be honest short of using another laser the return will look real in every respect. Just wont get a detailed visual show up as a bright blurry spot.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Yes, I am acutely aware of this. No it doesn't detect mass, but my point was it needs to reflect off of an object with mass in order to get a return.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Yes, I am acutely aware of this. No it doesn't detect mass, but my point was it needs to reflect off of an object with mass in order to get a return.

You have mass its called the atmosphere. You can heat a spot in the atmosphere create an inversion layer and you get a radar return.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No.
RF radiation bounces off objects with mass due to their permeability and permittivity values.
If you could agitate an area of free space to simulate those values - Voila!.

If you wanted to remotely detect mass perturbations in free space you'd need...something else.
edit on 9-12-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Except it isn't. It makes flight safety a little more of a concern, and means the test article has to stay farther away with a more restricted envelope, but there's nothing I've ever seen that says they can't. It's not the best idea, but no reason they can't.

Well, the experienced navy pilots or the other staff didnt think it was some sort of military test. Neither at the time of the incident or afterwards.
So I dont think that theory holds any water.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

So the guys that wouldn't know about the program then, or now don't think it was a test, so it couldn't be. Definitely has to be aliens then. If they don't think it was a test that's all it could be.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

So the guys that wouldn't know about the program then, or now don't think it was a test, so it couldn't be. Definitely has to be aliens then. If they don't think it was a test that's all it could be.

WWCD. Just because you’re in DoD doesn’t get you in all the doors. Compartmentalized is big in DoD. Multiple areas working on different pieces of same project but not read in on the full picture.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That was my, admittedly, sarcastic point. Just because they don't know what it was doesn't mean it isn't ours.
edit on 12/10/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ah yes...the CIA. An organization I always look to for the truth.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This Podcast below (new) with Lt. Ryan Graves is mind blowing...
It was not a black project test, its not disinfo, its not a balloon, its not a bird, or airplane.

What's astounding to me is that no cares or and the Gov. is not disclosing the fact that we are currently being visited by alien probes.

podcasts.apple.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Because you and a Lt. say it's not?

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

This was a quote from the interview that epitomizes certain individuals on this thread:

Lt. Ryan Graves:

One thing I’m excited about is I had an article recently come out in the American Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics. It’s a technical organization of engineers, scientists, astronauts, anyone really in the aerospace or astronaut field. I was very excited about that interview because I think those are the type of people that would need to take this seriously and treat it with the scientific rigor that it deserves. Instead of you know, the internet armchair group that doesn’t really understand what you’re looking at. But to have the scientific community looking at this in earnest, I think is a huge leap forward as far as what we’ve seen in the thirty years?

www.ufojoe.net...
edit on 11-12-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Oh of course. Everyone on the internet is an absolute moron that doesn't know anything. That's absolute proof that it's alien then.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Everyone on the internet is an absolute moron that doesn't know anything.

Your words..not mine.

Lt. Ryan Graves view on the matter:

KR: Yeah, when you see that image of that UFO rotating 90 degrees, as someone that is trained in this field, like, that’s that’s impossible, right? Does that just blow your mind?

RG: It kind of does. I mean, you gotta remember, too…if I was in a jet and I just wanted to drop my wing ninety degrees, I could do that. But I’m also traveling at a certain airspeed where this thing was motionless, essentially, other than the spin. I mean, I guess if I really, really want to…you could probably do some experimenting with the helicopter, right? But it certainly didn’t look like a helicopter. People talked about it being exhaust, which I think, pretty much any pilot that spent any time looking through the FLIR is going to tell you this not an exhaust can. But it’s great for people that, you know, are professional debunkers because it doesn’t matter what the answer is. It matters if they can make it look similar to something that they can recognize. And that’s all the work they have to do. It’s kind of a lazy thing, in my opinion. I could I can show you a wolf and I can show you a dog. It doesn’t mean they’re the exact same animal.

www.ufojoe.net...

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Oh of course. Everyone on the internet is an absolute moron that doesn't know anything.

Which includes folks like Cellty, then. Now THAT'S a paradox.

But then we're all morons, so what do WE know? Perhaps we should hail Lt Graves and Cellty as the new all-seeing UFO Messiahs.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well, the key witnesses think it was not a man made object so I would say that is a fair assumption.
Certainly more believable than any "military test" theory which has zero proof backing it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join