It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 & CIA Employee Implies Tic Tac UFO Event Was A Classified Test

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublant

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Halfswede

And there was something seen by the F-18 pilots. He said that there was something there that appeared to be standing still. Exactly like Palladium used, and was rolled into NEMESIS.

It wouldn't make much sense to have some kind of EM false targets and even the implied holographic "objects" in the vicinity of the strike group and an actual physical object in the air in the form of IR decoy.

Excellent sublant!

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Yes, but as you said, they'd have to release a patent. And even if they did a lot of people would still shrug it off.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

At some point you have to test systems under realistic conditions. You can test at black sites all you want, but you eventually have to come out and see how it does under actual stress. There's no conspiracy about it. You don't want to get into a fight only to find out that an Aegis sees right through it.
edit on 12/5/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

could be.....
There's a lack of hard evidence so much of this is just opinion.

On more solid matters......do you have any thoughts on what Justice was doing at LM for 35 years?
He gets revered tones from colleagues on the skunkworks podcast...but I dont think anyone has ever discussed what he did.

edit on 5-12-2019 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I can think of a couple programs he may have been involved with. They actually do a lot out of Skunk Works.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Revered as in Johnson/Rich revered.
I've been through the LM time line graphic (with the little skunk icons) and have a few ideas myself.

Regardless of what happens from here - the time a LM advanced projects head honcho joined a UFO start will never be forgotten and its possibly........ the best evidence for "UFO's" ever obtained by the public.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Does make me wonder if something like that could be an explanation for red-button 'near-misses' that have occurred in the past, there was one I vaguely recall in the nineties I think where the common sense of a Russian General prevailed. If it was intentional then that was a pretty risky thing to do a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Corkmeister

That one was a rocket launch that didn't get passed on. There was another one where a training tape was left installed.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

time a LM advanced projects head honcho joined a UFO start will never be forgotten and its possibly........ the best evidence for "UFO's" ever obtained by the public.

I have been stating this repeatedly numerous times on the ATS forum. Why can't everyone see the significance of this....

Jeez...I did not realize how dense people can be. Let's highlight the statement once again for the dense among us:

time a LM advanced projects head honcho joined a UFO start will never be forgotten and its possibly........ the best evidence for "UFO's" ever obtained by the public.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Because contrary to popular internet opinion UFO does not mean alien.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

S&F!

I wish I'd read this thread sooner! When I first saw it I figured it was going to be another thread about some captured alien spaceship technology at Area 51.

Interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Testing new stuff during a live military excercise, endangering pilots and multimillion dollar assets, without telling anyone, seems highly unlikely and probably illegal.

Seems like an attempt to muddy the waters.
Cant have pilots and technicians go around talking about real UFOs.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

The military testing military assets around military equipment is illegal now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join