It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Is Already Attacking the Legitimacy of the 2020 Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
In the 2016 election the Democrats rigged it for Bernie to lose. Then the Democrats rigged it for Trump to lose. They rigged the polls so everyone would think Hillary would win and it would be a wasted vote if you voted for Trump. Then they had dead Democrats and illegal Mexicans vote. And they still lost.

It will not be any different this time.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
In the 2016 election the Democrats rigged it for Bernie to lose. Then the Democrats rigged it for Trump to lose. They rigged the polls so everyone would think Hillary would win and it would be a wasted vote if you voted for Trump. Then they had dead Democrats and illegal Mexicans vote. And they still lost.

It will not be any different this time.

That's a succinct rendition of right-wing media's talking points.

Any proof?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Actually.

The Court continued, “For their part, the DNC and Wasserman Schultz have characterized the DNC charter’s promise of ‘impartiality and evenhandedness’ as a mere political promise—political rhetoric that is not enforceable in federal courts.

It's a documented legal proceeding

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Haha
Sadly no
Correct tree

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep it was, and the court ruled against Bernie:

“The Court must now decide whether Plaintiffs have suffered a concrete injury particularized to them, or one certainly impending, that is traceable to the DNC and its former chair’s conduct—the keys to entering federal court. The Court holds that they have not.”

Your Own Source Contradicts your Argument

Got any proof of election tampering in the Primaries/Caucuses as a second shot?
edit on 21-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yep.

I watched it LIVE during the Philadelphia convention.

Special prizes under the seats.

Walls built around the center.

Not very nice chants.

The people wanted Sanders.

My obersvations are documented in the convention thread.
edit on 21-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Welcome!

We've missed you...

This entire travesty is little more than trying to set up for getting control of Congress next year, and the White House in 2024.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

its funny wasserman even stated they took the democrat super delegates before the convention was even held. HIllary was already chosen,and bernie was there trying to win a rigged game. remember the DNC i s a PRIVATE thing and not a government thing. They dont even need to hold a convention and just ask the super delegates.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Some people wanted Sanders. The Party wanted Hillary.

Sanders is only a Democrat when he's running for President.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

LOL.

Thanks.

I have zero regard for any of the psychopaths.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

its funny wasserman even stated they took the democrat super delegates before the convention was even held. HIllary was already chosen,and bernie was there trying to win a rigged game. remember the DNC i s a PRIVATE thing and not a government thing. They dont even need to hold a convention and just ask the super delegates.

Yep. The super-delegates are there to insure that the silly people who vote don't really have control.

As Pelosi says, they can't trust the Electorate to do the right thing. $#@%&!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

random billionaire most people dont care about that..

Presidential candidate, and then elected president more people would ask questions.

lastly I look at the remaining leadership in the DNC and quite honestly I am not sure they have enough brain power to cause a spark let alone a good plan. (Dont forget I dont like either party)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

random billionaire most people dont care about that..

Presidential candidate, and then elected president more people would ask questions.

lastly I look at the remaining leadership in the DNC and quite honestly I am not sure they have enough brain power to cause a spark let alone a good plan. (Dont forget I dont like either party)

You’re absolutely spot on in terms of the current Democratic slate. Biden’s in dementia it’s pretty plain.

And the dumbest one is the Speaker of the House who thinks that Americans can’t be trusted to make electoral decisions. $@#%!

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

Co oberated by this story. HIllary had the nomination in the bag,but being a hard core DNC voter even the truth wont set you free.

Im also not a republican,ive voted both sides of the aisle.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So, no evidence of Primaries being compromised?

I think it's funny that you're quoting a known liar and cheat ... But still.

Was Sanders cheated of votes in the Primaries?

He had his own funding as your article clearly states so that's not an issue.

Where was he cheated on the votes?

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You are attempting to rewrite the past... did you watch the 3rd debate between trump and Hillary? Remember immediately following all the press taking a pause to even discuss the substance of the debate, because trump HAD to state he wouldnt challenge the results. No such statement required from Hillary (and in the end, guess what Hillary and camp challenged it AND still states she won the election...)

So in other words, only the dems can challenge election results, OK.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

See my earlier post to you on who is violating the Constitution .
Zombies nor illegals can vote.
Period

Not yet legally, but historically the Democrats are infamous for padding the voter polls with dead people casting votes . The new (stratosphereic) Left wants to grant (primarily Catholic) lawbreaking illegals the right to vote; they *the dems* think mistakenly they will automatically vote for Nanny State Satan (or thinking long term their children will). Two wrongs definitely gets you a one way trip to hell if you are a believer of organized religious baloney.

What does Catholicism and religion have to do with illegals voting ?
You aint one of those that just HAS to bring religion into any topic ,are you ?

One of THOSE? who might be defined AS what exactly?! Look at the demographic of automatically *sanctified* (for certain SURE) .gov saved souls that will not only benefit from life in this grand union/but profit by it (valued victim status=free money/sympathy). You aint one of those that interprets all philosophical threats as coming from a source you can categorize as *easily dismissed*.
edit on 21-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, the Democrats have made clear they believe that reading between the lines is valid....

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Well, the Democrats have made clear they believe that reading between the lines is valid....

"Its code"
You know

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

See my earlier post to you on who is violating the Constitution .
Zombies nor illegals can vote.
Period

Not yet legally, but historically the Democrats are infamous for padding the voter polls with dead people casting votes . The new (stratosphereic) Left wants to grant (primarily Catholic) lawbreaking illegals the right to vote; they *the dems* think mistakenly they will automatically vote for Nanny State Satan (or thinking long term their children will). Two wrongs definitely gets you a one way trip to hell if you are a believer of organized religious baloney.

What does Catholicism and religion have to do with illegals voting ?
You aint one of those that just HAS to bring religion into any topic ,are you ?

One of THOSE? who might be defined AS what exactly?! Look at the demographic of automatically *sanctified* (for certain SURE) .gov saved souls that will not only benefit from life in this grand union/but profit by it (valued victim status=free money/sympathy). You aint one of those that interprets all philosophical threats as coming from a source you can categorize as *easily dismissed*.

"For Neptune's sake , man , speak the King's English" - Gunny on Spongebob

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join