It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Is Already Attacking the Legitimacy of the 2020 Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: DanDanDat
You poo pooing on your rules explains the attitude that justifys poo pooing on others ; as long as you get what you want , right?

BAMN
#resist

Q
Reality
#walkaway

My rules? I am not a member of the Democrat party. I in fact despise the Democrat party.

But at the same time I can not deny them their right to choose who represents them or how they choose who represents them.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? I remember many of my family members and members on these boards delegitimizing the 2016 elections if Trump didn't win. They were calling it rigged before the numbers ever even came out.

If I were to use the logic of Trump supporters I'd say Pelosi is doing a pretty bang up job of highlighting the hypocrisy of Trump and his supporters. 🤣

I think the election is rigged regardless of who wins.

Yes yes the election is rigged regardless of who wins.

But like Trump thought in 2016, Pelosi is throwing doubt on the 2020 election because she is worried that her side is going to lose.

I would assume she and their Dem buddies are getting worried because they know this impeachment is full of holes and have nothing agaisnt Trump no evidence. If they fail this one, the house could turn red again by 2020 if nothing gets done again.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Justifying cheating a presidential primary is unacceptable.
No worries!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

democrats will put whomever they want into the presidential election

Ok, if that's how they chose to conduct their business what does it matter to you?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Your link is 404ed.

Try again. Show us the evidence that the Primary Elections or Caucuses were manipulated by the DNC.

Please.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Justifying cheating a presidential primary is unacceptable.
No worries!

Assuming your irrational response to how the Democrats choose their representatives was true, why is it unacceptable?

But assuming you are not a Democrat; your opinion in how they choose their representatives is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well...in her defense she doesn't have anything else better to do.

edit on 20-11-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? I remember many of my family members and members on these boards delegitimizing the 2016 elections if Trump didn't win. They were calling it rigged before the numbers ever even came out.

If I were to use the logic of Trump supporters I'd say Pelosi is doing a pretty bang up job of highlighting the hypocrisy of Trump and his supporters. 🤣

I think the election is rigged regardless of who wins.

Yes yes the election is rigged regardless of who wins.

But like Trump thought in 2016, Pelosi is throwing doubt on the 2020 election because she is worried that her side is going to lose.

I would assume she and their Dem buddies are getting worried because they know this impeachment is full of holes and have nothing agaisnt Trump no evidence. If they fail this one, the house could turn red again by 2020 if nothing gets done again.

I don't know if the house can turn red; that's probably unlikely. But the impeachment hearings could cost them the white house.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Senate is not going to remove Trump. Impeachment has always been a stupid plan. The Dems THOUGHT they were going to get advantage with the electorate by showing what a sleaze Trump is ... but Trump supporters are on the record and they don’t care.

The whole thing is more BS to keep us at each other’s throats, and of course, it’s working.

But Pelosi has now utterly damned the Democrats support for this garbage by saying that they can’t trust the Electorate.

She’s a traitor to her high Office because her oath is to uphold the Constitution. She should be removed.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Dam right

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If they are ostensibly having a primary where there candidates are raising money and campaigning throughout the country only to be undercut by Donna Brazile/WassermanShultz and who knows what else it is clearly disingenuous and does matter to the country, they are misrepresenting themselves and their candidate.
It's a hoax.

Ok, if that's how they chose to conduct their business what does it matter to you?

edit on 20-11-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

If they are ostensibly having a primary where there candidates are raising money and campaigning throughout the country only to be undercut by Donna Brazile/WassermanShultz and who knows what else it is clearly disingenuous and does matter to the country, they are misrepresenting themselves and their candidate.
It's a hoax.

It’s not a hoax. The DNC can give money to their choice. Bernie was not denied any monies he was due. Of note, Sanders is NOT a Democrat except when he’s running for President. WHY should the DNC support him?

I despise the “two party” one party system ... but facts are facts.

Democrats across the country voted. More of them voted for Clinton than Sanders. That’s pretty much the beginning and end of it.
edit on 20-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Maybe, and if true the members of the DNC should take stock in who they contribute money too; but if they still choose to support their party who are we to stop them.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Donna Brazil only wrote a book about it.
Check it out at your local library.

Or you could look up the court case , I linked that one earlier.

You statement is still the most ridiculous tho.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
No
When they cheat we all lose.
See current white house resident.
He was only better than her.

Also my opinion is mine and always relevant.
Nice try tho.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Donna Brazil only wrote a book about it.
Check it out at your local library.

Or you could look up the court case , I linked that one earlier.

You statement is still the most ridiculous tho.

Nope.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Course not.
I imagine reading is frowned upon in your parts.
No worries.
Doesn't make it any less real.
Or your comment less ridiculous.

edit on 20/11/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

No
When they cheat we all lose.
See current white house resident.
He was only better than her.

Also my opinion is mine and always relevant.
Nice try tho.

No, we do not all lose when the Democrats decide who represents them ... even when their choice is in error. In such a case only the Democrats lose; and we are not all Democrats.

And no; unless you are a Democrat, your opinion in who they choise to represent them is as irrelevant as a Russians opinion in who is the US president.

edit on 20-11-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Not the DNC but citizens. Aunt Mable who sent $50 towards Bernie or Uncle Clyde who spends $150 every year to support his favorite candidate..etc...
My point is people[not the DNC] are mostly under the impression that their $$ contributions and votes during/throughout the primary matter but in fact they don't.
That is, in my opinion, what was behind Trumps momentum.
Let say this:
1980GHWBush VP 8 years President 4 years
1992BClinton President for 8 years
2000GWBusch President for 8 years
2008Obama President for 8 years(closely beat out HClinton)
2016JebBusch or HClinton(Front runners) NO WAY Said Trump
You get the idea, a rigged system finally stopped and the establishment is having a tantrum.

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's a hoax.

It’s not a hoax. The DNC can give money to their choice. Bernie was not denied any monies he was due. Of note, Sanders is NOT a Democrat except when he’s running for President. WHY should the DNC support him?

I despise the “two party” one party system ... but facts are facts.

Democrats across the country voted. More of them voted for Clinton than Sanders. That’s pretty much the beginning and end of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
But they did not
So we all did
See the linked court case
Also nice use of the "mah rushia" hadn't seen that one in a while!

Thanks tho

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join