It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Is Already Attacking the Legitimacy of the 2020 Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Remember when the democrats told Trump and his supporters to just accpet the results of the election if [snipped] Hillary Clinton wins? well the house speaker Pelosi Is Already Attacking the Legitimacy of the 2020 election truly thinking and believing that the democarts could win.

Thoughts? it seems this impeachment is already creating a blowback for the democrats

Nancy Pelosi Is Already Attacking the Legitimacy of the 2020 Election

‘Nancy Pelosi just stated that ‘it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump’s fate.’ @FoxNews In other words, she thinks I’m going to win and doesn’t want to take a chance on letting the voters decide. Like Al Green, she wants to change our voting system. Wow, she’s CRAZY!” tweeted Donald Trump Tuesday.

Well, not exactly. Trump’s tweet quotes a Fox News reporter summarizing Pelosi’s position, not the speaker’s statement verbatim. Left-wing Twitterverse, of course, was immediately able to jump all over the president’s clumsy wording and act as if the substance of his contention was wholly untrue. It wasn’t.

edit on 20-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Nov 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Political trolling

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Got to love it when someone with a brain disorder uses precognitive skills.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

I think they know they're in a lose-lose situation right now and they'll do ANYTHING to protect their seats. Personally, I'd like to see the entire country vote out every incumbent and start over. Now is the time to do it. The old guard on both sides is the problem, Nancy, including you, it's not the American voter.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? I remember many of my family members and members on these boards delegitimizing the 2016 elections if Trump didn't win. They were calling it rigged before the numbers ever even came out.

If I were to use the logic of Trump supporters I'd say Pelosi is doing a pretty bang up job of highlighting the hypocrisy of Trump and his supporters. 🤣

I think the election is rigged regardless of who wins.
edit on 11/20/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

(post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And I don't care if it is rigged as long as Trump wins! lol

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

At least you're honest about your disdain for the Constitution. 👍

You should look into getting some of this:

I think you'd love it.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'm just agreeing with you! lol

edit on 20-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

You must speak a different language that uses the same words as English then because nowhere in your post are you agreeing with anything I said.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? I remember many of my family members and members on these boards delegitimizing the 2016 elections if Trump didn't win.

And the democrats have spent the last 3 years crying about the outcome... both parties suck and the last part I actually agree with, the election is rigged fairly heavily, just look at the hoops the third parties must jump through to even get on the ballot let alone have a chance.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Certainly didn't show disdain for the constitution Mr. upity!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Oh, and everyone and their grandma already knows that if Trump doesn't win that ATS will immediately delegitimize the election as rigged.

Hmmm.... mirror mirror on the wall. 😂

Most likely because it will be..

The dems are great at that bait and switch crap. Accusing their rivals of what they are about to do or have done. It’s a pattern with them.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nancy had better be very nervous, as the walls of protection begin collapsing around her. Her net worth is way out of proportion to what her salary is capable of accumulating.

What is the name of that tactic Pelosi says Democrats use with the media, to assign guilt to others?
edit on 11/20/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? I remember many of my family members and members on these boards delegitimizing the 2016 elections if Trump didn't win. They were calling it rigged before the numbers ever even came out.

If I were to use the logic of Trump supporters I'd say Pelosi is doing a pretty bang up job of highlighting the hypocrisy of Trump and his supporters. 🤣

I think I'm starting to understand your kind. Somehow, you are of the belief that to counteract something you deem "stupid", your tactic is to do something more stupid, in order to outfox the other. It's cleaver. Well played.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Oh boy
That rabbit hole again
You brought it
Again

Pelosi is worried about her seat after this peach mint factory shuts down.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

But Trump was just allowed to walk in and ruin the establishment's plans with a wave of his hand? Yeah right! They can kill Epstein with the whole world watching but can only conduct an extremely transparent smear campaign on Trump, one that isn't even working?

Ignorance is bliss. 🤣

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

So Pelosi is a hypocrite for saying it but you're justified in believing it? Boy is the cognitive dissonance on full display today. 🤣

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

EDIT because not the 'Pit.

The leftist elements within our country have corrupted our Constitution and election system to the point that any rational person is now skeptical of any election result.

Well done, they have succeeded.
edit on 20-11-2019 by DBCowboy because: Network dude has great beer

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

You are incorrect in your "thinking" .
There was plenty of instances where the dead and the illegals actually voted .
Hell , California was promoting it.
So , that ignorance was denied.

What hypocrisy ?
The ones you and Nancy make up ?
That ignorance is denied.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Oh, and everyone and their grandma already knows that if Trump doesn't win that ATS will immediately delegitimize the election as rigged.

Hmmm.... mirror mirror on the wall. 😂

You sound so sure.
Even though there is not one single weight carrying Democrat nominee in the entire race.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join