It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Prove it. You should be ashamed in slandering Vindman.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You don't think when barr said it or if trump says it that they are alluding to q?

I'm saying that if trump or anyone else says the words "perfect storm" There's no way to know if they are giving a shout out to q's. Because it's a common saying.

Do you think that any of the people that post in these threads believe that any mention of " perfect storm" by trump will for sure be a reference to q?

Or do you agree with me that perfect storm is just a common phrase?
edit on 22-11-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Today is the 56th. anniversary of JFK assassination.

The Planus 1.0 Interuptus

Sadly, yes.
Which is why I think today might still hold a little symbolic revenge.

--------------------------------
edit on 22-11-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

No way for anyone to know what barr meant without him specifically telling us.

Anything else is just a guess about someone we never met.

With what barr is now saying about epstien do you think he is on the side of q and using that phrase as a code?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

This is the original Pic of HC.

This is pic is where she was going to that night or had just left. I cant remember which it was.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I'll be generous and answer your questions .... in a timely and orderly fashion

Nope

Nope & Weatherman say it all the time .....

Where is that link to the CLAIM in the previous post ??? ? This is my last reply

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Perfect Storm... when three events coincide? That sounds like Boom. Boom. Boom?

See qntmpkts.keybase.pub... :
Q946
Q954

Sure feels like 'next week' things are going to converge. Though it's a short work week in the US.

Mar 17 2018 19:44:01 (EST)
Next week.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
Q

link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Im a vet too, just like Vindman, and I can say whatever the hell I want to about the man. He is a disgrace. Plus, those are not my words I was just posting the latest Q drop. Thank you very much.

link   
a reply to: onehuman

That photo still mystifies everyone. Creepy!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Also, don't forget the massive distraction/delay last year, Nov 30... GHWB.

Could be a similar repeat between now and Dec 9-11.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Where is that link to the CLAIM in the previous post ??? ? This is my last reply

Asking for a link about an opinion I have that was based on the collective posting of 20+ people over 22 threads is silly.

I hope your not lieing about that being your last reply.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Whats happening next week?

I thought the fisa abuse report was dec 9th.

(post by MetalThunder removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The more I look at it the more I'm like wtf!

It looks like two pics merged together.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Im a vet too, just like Vindman, and I can say whatever the hell I want to about the man. He is a disgrace. Plus, those are not my words I was just posting the latest Q drop. Thank you very much.

Responding to Lt. Col. Vindman about my Ukraine columns … with the facts

But I also know the liberties that Lt. Col. Vindman fought on the battlefield to preserve permit for a free and honest debate in America, one that can’t be muted by the color of uniform or the crushing power of the state.

So I want to exercise my right to debate Lt. Col. Vindman about the testimony he gave about me. You see, under oath to Congress, he asserted all the factual elements in my columns at The Hill about Ukraine were false, except maybe my grammar

Here are his exact words:

Never let the FACTS get in the way of a good mockingbird media talking point

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I really have no idea, I'm just a data gatherer/aggregator..collecting & assembling pieces attempting to get a view of the bigger picture. It's mostly speculation guided by intuition

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Donald Trump Announces Revolutionary Healthcare Transparency Rules

“For decades, hospitals, insurance companies, lobbyists, and special interests have hidden prices from consumers so they could drive up costs for you,” Trump said. “And you had no idea what was happening. You’d get bills that were unbelievable and you have no idea why.”

The polarity talking points to these will be beyond hilarious - "Patients have no right to know pricing as it would reduce competition." "Foreign Drugs are not safe.." blah blah blah.

(on the later, AMA admits 100k people die to prescription drug errors, 70k from opiods (not included in that other number) which excludes personal quality of life issues resulting from Meds including SSRI based suicides.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I stumbled on this the other day.

USS John F. Kennedy (CVN-79)

On 29 October 2019, Newport News Shipbuilding began flooding the dry dock where John F. Kennedy has been under construction. The process of filling the dry dock with more than 100 million gallons of water takes place over several days, and marks the first time the ship has been in water. Once the ship is afloat it will be moved to west end of the dry dock. Christening is scheduled for 7 December 2019[/ex]

Not to be confused with CV-67.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Prove it. You should be ashamed in slandering Vindman.

Why should anyone be ashamed of calling anyone out on their bull# regardless of military status and rank? You think all people in the military are standup citizens? That they're invulnerable to weakness like greed, selfishness, etc?

Typical talking points from the left side. Cant slander McCain because he was a POW which automatically qualifies him as a hero that no one can speak bad about, and the same thing is happening with Vindman.

If 90% of the media, and every single person on the democrat side can slander and say whatever the eff they want about a sitting President, even calling him an IMPOSTER why should someone like Vindman be respected?

The liberal left is consistently slandering our military, our police, and everything in between, and yet they want to attack the conservatives for Vindman and McCain..? Wheres the logic, bud?

I was never in military, but goddamn do I have nothing but absolute respect for those who deserve it. Vindman broke chain of command, was the proxy for the whistleblower, and defied his commander in chief, AND overstated his job just to make himself sound more important than he actually is. Gtfo of here with all of that. He deserves no more respect than anyone else.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

The coordinates are definitely to NORAD but, I see how you derived Australia from it or maybe even Antarctica. All connected. I then thought about that Pine Gap facility and came across the same article MT posted. That facility has both NSA & C!A personnel in the middle of nowhere. The NSA has these listening posts all over the world.

NSA Global Interception Network:

Don't you love all their stupid little codenames . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join