It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
WOW
Bill Clinton update

billlawrenceonline.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Not often we find totally new news. Thanks Tril.

Earlier today I found this article from American Thinker which was boring to me since I don't understand tech talk but it mentioned Texas so I read. It spoke of the vulnerability and implied Tx and 15 other states showed late manipulation of votes.

I have mentioned before that I believe the 7 republican R representatives who are resigning this year are bought off by Soros money. And we all heae how they say Texas is in play.

If Texas turns blue it is manipulated. Last election there was a poll (2018) of newcomers to Tex. Tex poll show 57% voted conservative and a national poll showed 58 percent voted conservative.

Also, many counties in Tx, especially large counties that contain cities like Houston, Austin, Dallas and Fort Worth, bought new voting machines this year. We will see if they can be compromised.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The HEADLINE...

Trump tells Fox News anchors 'I want a trial' if House Democrats vote to impeach

"I want a trial," Trump said during a bombastic "Fox and Friends" interview in which he attacked the ongoing impeachment inquiry and claimed his political opponents have always been out to get him.

Trump said he would want to see trial testimony from Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., who as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee has conducted five days of impeachment hearings, and the whistleblower whose complaint launched the investigation.

See it?

Problem: Choose to vote impeach. They appease the handlers but they might actually fail the House Vote. Voting when it doesn't matter is easy.

Problem: ImpeachMENT vote succeeds. They will loose in the Senate, even though RINO's egged them on they cannot be counted on. And zero Ukraine is DJT.

Problem: Ukraine. Nothing on Ukraine sticks to DJT, but he DELCAS' everything on zerObama, Biden, Crowdstrike, FusionGPS, and more to defend himself. He also calls witnesses that may spill due to deals, Comey anyone?

Dems: Choose to not to vote impeach. They look like clowns AND watch the Squad actors go nuts condemning their own. AND... watch the media backlash on impeachMENT's failure to cover up FISA, DECLAS, DURHAM and more...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Must Read
Real eye opener

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I saw somewhere today that Pelosi may not draw up articles of impeachment if they vote for impeachment and just let the impeachment vote stand

I wondered if this would be because if articles of impeachment are drawn up, the Senate would call Adam Schiff and his collusion buddies. They would be under oath and would then be charged with perjury if they did not tell the truth.

Just more coverup while letting Trump go into an election with impeachment hanging over him.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Nobody is listening to the Dems/MSM other than each other.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
OMG if this is true, WOW

It's game over.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Nov 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
New Bug found
Facebook bug accesses iPhone's camera while user scrolls through News Feed

www.wlky.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the flag EMN!!!!

I wasn't aware of it!

ASIDE - I'm wqndering whether to generate an analysis of when certain sporadic posters appear before big news drops... if you think this would be useful then please flag!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

www.congress.gov...

I'm not saying it's perfect I'm saying they have one.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Nov 22 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I don't know how to flag, so I'll just say go for it. Looks like you already received count #1 right after you posted this.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

SWD, had a few pints of bitter. (8).. I meant star the post, not flag!

It's almost like clockwork... certain members start posting after a big gap... 2 to 24 hours before some news drops that harms deep state!

Do they not realise that our archives mean we can easily generate graphs that show they are trying to blur the truth as it comes out?

From now on, history will be built on facts... not manipulation!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
For those who need something to watch tonight this is dark journalist with Joseph Ferrall on the 56th anniversay ofJFK assination.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

lol

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ARCHIVES ;

www.mintpressnews.com...

journal-neo.org...

Prior to 2016

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It's almost like clockwork... certain members start posting after a big gap... 2 to 24 hours before some news drops that harms deep state!

What was the news that hurt the deep state?

I started posting in the q threads this time because of the post by cwm about barr saying epstien committed suicide.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This should quiet the low-IQ media people proclaiming that President Trump is abandoning Rudy Giuliani.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
-- - - - -
edit on 22-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join