It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Dammit that big crazy orange bastard SOB BETTER DO IT ALREADY BOI!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I saw on Twitter yesterday that supposedly the FBI
was looking into Schiff and him attending Parties at Ed Bucks meth house and get this, Schiff was wearing an Egyptian costume/ outfit to it.

This is probably the "Deep Fake" he is trying to get ahead of.

I don't know about you, but I'm dying to see Schiff all decked out with the dark Egyptian eye liner.

His eyes were made for that......... Pharoah Schiff. He is so full of himself.

edit on 22-11-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

We'll see. There have been ominous pronouncements before. Some things have happened, perhaps the stage is finally set.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I’m just glad the DS, Rad Dems, and MSM are not operating unchecked anymore. They are having to operate in the light and that is not comfortable for them.

At a minimum; POTUS Trump is showing the GOP how to push back and fight fire with fire is a winning strategy. You negate the “narrative” and your left with truths and policies.

Mix in the Q dynamic and the light gets brighter.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Then, right on time, this...

Rep. Jim Jordan attacked by Ohio newspaper in shocking personal, partisan column

www.foxnews.com...

The DS/Left/MSM is already melting down about 2024, lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Dammit that big crazy orange bastard SOB BETTER DO IT ALREADY BOI!

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: pteridine

OK, here's what I'm talking about regards to the twit account link in Q3614:

Coordinates are to NORAD in Colorado Springs, CO.

ETA: For those not on twitter here's the clip:

I'd read that as "Australia".

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This weekend, I will try to go through older POTUS tweets to try and collect more ellipses examples.
In the meantime, POTUS tweets this today:

T-10474 POTUS Tweet
22 Nov 2019 - 7:05:23 PM

“Former FBI Employee Accused of Altering FISA Documents.” Hello, here we go! @foxandfriends

HELLO shown in 5 Q Posts:

Q127 Graphic is Your Key 8 Nov 2017 - 7:05:59 AM

The graphic is your key.
Let's pause and say hello to the rogue intelligence agencies currently monitoring these threads.
Was the money worth it?
Titanic.
Q

Q529 MSM Lost Slave Grip 14 Jan 2018 - 11:16:59 AM

Be READY.
MSM coming - BIG WAY.
We see all.
We hear all.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
CONSPIRACY push coming.
MSM LOST CONTROL.
D LOST SLAVE GRIP.
D LOST CENTER VOTERS.
LIBS are MINORITY.
MSM PROJECTS AS BIG MOVEMENT.
FAKE NEWS.
4-6% LOST FOREVER.
HELLO GEORGE.
Q

Q712 Truth to Power Marker 10 Feb 2018 - 5:23:04 PM

You will cease to exist.
Truth to power.
How’s the bunker these days?
[14] live
[Hello]
[PEOC force failed]
Q

Q1221 Maggie Haberman Corrupt NYT Journalist 21 Apr 2018 - 11:56:16 PM

Hello Maggie (long post)

Q2657 The Illegal Surveillance of Congress, The Press and Senate Intel Committee
7 Jan 2019 - 3:09:09 AM

Hello, [AS]. (long post)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: liveandlearn

They are saying its a former FBI lawyer.....so, gotta be Lisa Page, right? Perhaps James Baker? What other FBI lawyers have been in the news over the whole election mess?

Washington Post said it's a lawyer that works UNDER Peter Strzok. Then they erased that statement a few hours later, last night.

President Trump said the Whistleblower will be the first witness in the Senate trial. (Sounds like he's looking forward to it.)

Also, Pelosi is toying with the idea of NOT sending any House approved impeachment articles over to the Senate. Trump will run for re-election as an impeached President. Dems will have something to run on for Nov 2020.
edit on 11/22/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Following that thinking....

THE U.S. SPY HUB IN THE HEART OF AUSTRALIA

A SHORT DRIVE south of Alice Springs, the second largest population center in Australia’s Northern Territory, there is a high-security compound, code-named “RAINFALL.” The remote base, in the heart of the country’s barren outback, is one of the most important covert surveillance sites in the eastern hemisphere.....

Together with the NSA’s Menwith Hill base in England, Pine Gap has in recent years been used as a command post for two missions. The first, named M7600, involved at least two spy satellites and was said in a secret 2005 document to provide “continuous coverage of the majority of the Eurasian landmass and Africa.” This initiative was later upgraded as part of a second mission, named M8300, which involved “a four satellite constellation” and covered the former Soviet Union, China, South Asia, East Asia, the Middle East, Eastern Europe, and territories in the Atlantic Ocean......

looks familar
Colorado - Buckley Air Force Base

Flashback on Peter Strzok - July 2018

EXPOSED: Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy To Iranian Regime

Peter Strzok was born in the late 1960’s – he attended the American School in Iran up until 1978 when it closed down and then he attended the American School in Saudi Arabia. He supposedly attended a Catholic School, St. John’s Prep in Minneapolis (the school refused to confirm or deny attendance) and then completed a Bachelors at Georgetown and some form of graduate degree after that.

The truth is that after Peter Strzok III turned 18 his life is arcane, which is the usual story of many like him. Did you know that Peter Strzok II (Strzok’s father) and Hillary Clinton have a lot in common? It turns out after advocating for Khomeni in Iran and then working in Saudi Arabia to calm the waters of an Iranian government (appeasing them with anti-Semitic rhetoric), Strzok’s father Strzok II also dabbled in “charity work.” Strzok’s father was involved in so-called charity work in Haiti but also helped dismantle and reassemble Upper Volta..now known as Burkina Faso........

edit on 11222019 by MetalThunder because: God Bless America

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I appreciate that you saw some value in what I posted. I tend to look at things a lot differently than other members. My perspective probably seems warped to most people, so sometimes they don't get where I'm coming from.

👍🏻

Could be Antarctica as well. I thought that was a cross at the South Pole. Looked again and it's actually a person.
edit on 11/22/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ADDED STUFF.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Dr. Bruce Hensel, former TV correspondent, asked girl to send sexually suggestive photos, prosecutors say

About 1:30 p.m. On Oct. 16, personnel from the Los Angeles Regional Internet Crimes Against Children task force served a search warrant at Hensel’s home in the 17500 block of Tramonto Drive in Pacific Palisades. About 10:15 a.m. Wednesday, Hensel was arrested in the 9600 block of Santa Monica Boulevard in connection with the investigation.

'My friend': Adam Schiff praised TV doctor arrested on sex charges over 9-year-old girl

Schiff, now 59, who is leading the Democrats in their efforts to impeach President Trump, introduced Bruce Hensel, now 71 and then a TV medical correspondent, at a contentious healthcare town hall in Alhambra, California, in 2009. The following year, Hensel was among the "close to 300 friends and supporters" at Schiff’s Hawaii Five-O-themed 50th birthday party.

“It gives me great pleasure to introduce our moderator this evening, a wonderful doctor and a very brave moderator, and that is my friend, Dr. Bruce Hensel,” Schiff said at the 2009 event.

Long-Time ‘Good Friend’ of Adam Schiff Arrested On Pedophilia Charges

Hawaii Five-0 themed party?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Can't wait till this is over and see how close we all came

I am not afraid of being Wrong - cuz in my heart I am doing what is right

unlike some lol

edit on 11222019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This will be fun watching the MSM try to spin and get ahead of this avalanche that is coming.

It will make Cuomo's phone call to his mom look good.

Don't believe any spin the MSM puts on this prior to the report being released. They only have their agenda in mind.

It's all leaked info from the people who have lied to us the whole time about this whole charade.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Huh? How does that work? There will not be a Senate trial if the House does not draft formal Articles of Impeachment. Honestly, after the absolute farces we witnessed via these hearings, I dont see how they have enough actual evidence to move forward.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

So, as I have said in the past - I was in the US Air Force for the better part of a decade (starting in 2003). My job was very technical, and was in a Top Secret environment. On the classified network there was a site for job openings that those of us with clearances could apply for, sort of like a Special Duty assignment. There were 2 listings that always jumped out at me. One for Menwith Hill, UK, and one for Pine Gap, Australia. They even had ECHELON in the description. This was before I was so conspiratorially minded - but I was still aware of what was going on. Looking back, I wish I would have volunteered for one of those assignments. I picked the beach in Florida instead.....

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Chinese national indicted on espionage charges

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Chinese national who worked for Monsanto before it was purchased by Bayer AG was charged in St. Louis, Missouri, on Thursday with stealing trade secrets for China, the U.S. Justice Department said.

Haitao Xiang, 42, an employee of Monsanto and its Climate Corp subsidiary from 2008 to 2017, was stopped by federal officials at a U.S. airport before he could board a flight to China carrying proprietary farming software, the department said in a statement.

“The indictment alleges another example of the Chinese government using Talent Plans to encourage employees to steal intellectual property from their U.S. employers,” Assistant Attorney General John Demers said.

China announced in 2008 its “Thousand Talents Plan” to recruit scientific researchers, which authorities in Washington have called a threat to U.S. national security.

🇨🇳 China’s a red flag everybody likes to ignore

Where do they and their bloodlines fit into the pyramid? That’s always been a tough one to figure out for realz.

Wonder how many “Talent” plan people have infiltrated big tech companies

Wonder when we’ll be under a social credit score system.

Probably already are.
This post probably knocked some points off my already negative scorecard.

Don’t mind me I’m just enticing Q to drop a China clue.

edit on 22-11-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

REMEMBER THIS EMAIL? From HRC's former Chief of Staff Tamera Luzzatto about a party with 3 kids for "further entertainment" Luzzatto is married to David Leiter, who was hired to lobby for Burisma to HRC's St Dept right after Hunter was brought on board

thesharpedge

Tamera Stanton Luzzatto, the chief of staff to Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York, and David J. Leiter, who was appointed to an Energy Department post in President Bill Clinton's administration, were married yesterday in New York.

nyt

Remember Devon Archer, Hunter Biden's business partner? He had previously been a top fundraiser for John Kerry, who was Secretary of State at the time. And soon after Devon and Hunter joined the Burisma Board, the company channeled $90,000 to a lobbying firm called ML Strategies, which was headed by none other than David Leiter, John Kerry's former chief of staff.

That's handy because then-Secretary of State John Kerry himself has visited Ukraine with promises of U.S. aid and assistance. Well, Leiter registered as a Burisma lobbyist in mid-2014. But in the year leading up to that, he gave close to $60,000 to Democrats, including a select group of U.S. senators who would later be instrumental in pushing cash towards Ukraine's energy sector, directly in line with Burisma's interests.

He donated to Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass., four times and to Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., three times. A month after the last of those donations, both Markey and Shaheen were among four senators who wrote a letter to President Obama that said, "We should leverage the full resources and expertise of the U.S. government to assist Ukraine in improving its energy efficiency, increasing its domestic production and reforming its energy markets."

American thinker

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Good morning all;

I was doing some work and Q226 caught my eye.
*I can't upload any images as nothing is being recognized as being on my comp.

226 Unknown Stringer
Q !ITPb.qbhqo 23 Nov 2017 - 10:55:52 PM
_yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf
Godspeed. Q

What caught my attention was the date: 23 NOV 2017
This is a two year Delta for tomorrow, Saturday 23rd (pain). I was wondering if it had anything to do with POTUS sudden departure on Marine1 and Q44.

Watch POTUS Twitter
Anonymous 2 Nov 2017 - 12:06:41 AM
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter.
God bless.

The Time Stamp signifies today Friday 22nd. NOV = 11 / 2 + 1 + 7 + 12 = 22
and tomorrow the 23rd 2 + 1 + 7 + 1 + 2 + 6 + 4 = 23
as well as the 24th 2 + 1 + 7 + 2 + 6 + 4 + 1 = 24

I looked at the stringer as an algebraic expression, the same as a previous decode a while back, and came up with the following:

_yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf

yes = 49 / 1 / yes = 49 / 2 / yes = 49 / 3 / c = 3 / DVT = 46 / 089 / b = 2 / T = 20 / AD = 5 / C = 3 / onf = 35

following basic algebraic rules we get:

_49_98_147_^_58-3560_5_105

_49 (1)_49 (2)_49 (3)_^_3 (46) - 089(2)(20)_5_3(35) =

_49_98_147_^_-3502_5_105

I automatically see a coordinate in 49 98 147. If this is true then -3502_5_105 would be a coordinate if inverted.
If we look at -^- as a mirror then _49_98_147_^_-3502_5_105 would become
_49_98_147_^_105_5_3502 because the inverse of a negative (-3502) is a positive (3502).
Since 105 is greater than 90 degrees we can assume the second set of numbers would be for longitude. We still need to know N/S/E/W.
Look again at the "mirror" symbol _^_

If this is taken as a compass pointing up (North) then we can assume _ (W) ^ (E) _
As we know the first set must be lattitude, we can assume the N is attached to that.
This leaves _105_5_3502. The _105 would tell us this is East.

So we get 49 98 147 N 105 5 3502 E

This puts us in Dyrestuy, Buryatiya Republits, Russia.

Of course this could be absolutely wrong.

Also, notice 105 5 3502 5x5x5 Eye's On

On the flip side, the numbers give us the following Qposts

Q49 Q98 Q147 Q3502 Q5 Q105

Q49

Sen Grassley and Uranium One
Anonymous 2 Nov 2017 - 10:54:59 AM
2 + 1 + 7 + 1 = 11 / 5 + 4 + 5 + 9 = 23 11/23 Tomorrow's date.

Follow Sen Grassley.
What is different effective this week?
What do you notice?
Why does Sen Grassley (one example) have a higher than normal amount of security detail?
Why is Grassley and others held in a secure location?
When did this start?
What has been different this week?
U1 FBI informant.
Have secret sessions been underway?
How could this be discovered?
What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'?
It's a name recognized around the world.
Alice & Wonderland.

Q98

Graphic is Good/Important
Anonymous 5 Nov 2017 - 3:16:51 PM
Nov = 11 / 2 + 1 + 7 + 1 + 5 (3 = 15 because PM) + 1 + 6 = 23 11/23 tomorrow's date

Graphic is good.
Please update and continue to log.
Important more than you know.
Review each sentence post happenings.
Big picture.
Signatures have necessary meaning.
Snow White.
Godfather III.
Q

Q147

NYT/CIA Direct Attack
Q !ITPb.qbhqo 12 Nov 2017 - 1:34:56 PM
Nov = 11 / 2 + 1 + 7 + 1 + 3 + 4 + 5 = 23 11/23 tomorrow's date

This is a direct attack.
The article is disinfo but made to send a message to POTUS.
You are witnessing history.
Coincidence?
God be with us all.
Q

Q3502

Watch POTUS on Sean Hannity Tonight
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 25 Jul 2019 - 5:28:13 PM
2 + 9 = 11 / 1 + 7 (5 = 17 because PM) + 2 + 8 + 1 + 3 = 22 11/22 today's date

Q5

Follow the Money, it's the Key
Anonymous 29 Oct 2017 - 9:47:18 AM
2 + 9 = 11 / 2 + 1 + 7 + 9 + 4 = 23 11/23 tomorrow's date

Follow the money, it’s the key.
What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?
Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?
What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?
Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups.
Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have faith.

Q105

Please Pray, Operators are Active
Anonymous 5 Nov 2017 - 4:54:47 PM
Nov = 11 / 2 + 1 + 7 + 4 = 5 + 4 = 23 11/23[b/] tomorrow's date

Please pray.
Operators are in harms way.
High risk.
High value targets.
Please pause and give thanks to those who would die to save our republic.
More to follow.
Q

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Rep. Mark Meadows

Potentially huge. Stay tuned... “Horowitz reportedly finds evidence FBI lawyer falsified FISA doc”

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join