It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

the golden dawn remained as a shadow parent cult.

into today

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I think I bring S.V.V. up around here like once a year. It is just so strange to me. So much work and detail....for what? A big LARP? Do you know anything more about them?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok.
Did a quick looksy and have "intuitively" determined that...

If "they" can get you to fumble the ball here and chase after aliens; much like the way our friend; Tommy Two-sticks succumbed to...

I followed you on twitter yesterday.

Chin up!

If you don't recall Tommy two sticks, pm me on twitter, k?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Babylon 5 Eh?

Archetypes in Battle

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

It's all in here waiting to be decrypted

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

A∴A∴ Astrum Argenteum

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

uh, are you threatening me?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Trillium

Trill, that looks interesting. Do keep us posted, s.v.p.

Cheers

Result of first test image encoding

you need a black and white image with text
you need a PNG image to encode with
you need a black & white Key image I use the one on this page
osric.com... ( top right corner )

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Then I save the third image to test the decode
here the decode back now we have a idea what we are looking for and test for

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

add test images file

edit on 12-12-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
No sir.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

nope.

i. know. nothing.

According to some sources, MKOFTEN went beyond the mere research of mind control and incapacitation of enemies, and branched out into the world of black magic, witchcraft, and the occult. The accusation was first put forth by British investigative journalist and author Gordon Thomas, who wrote the 2007 book Secrets and Lies, and who claims that a Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, chief of the CIA’s Technical Services Branch and also known as the “Black Sorcerer” due to his expertise with poisons, used the program to “explore the world of black magic and harness the forces of darkness and challenge the concept that the inner reaches of the mind are beyond reach.”

nuthin

To this end, people involved with MKOFTEN purportedly met with, consulted, studied, or employed numerous mystics and occultists, including fortune-tellers, palm-readers, clairvoyants, astrologists, mediums, psychics, practitioners of voodoo and witchcraft, black magicians, demonologists, Satanists, and even a monsignor in charge of exorcisms for the Catholic archdiocese of New York. The program also allegedly pursued magical rituals for possible military use. According to Thomas, the CIA employed three astrologers for telling the future, as well as two palm readers whose abilities were looked at for their use in intelligence activities, a sorceress from Houston named Sibyl Leak, and various other psychics and occultists.

to see

In addition to Thomas, another journalist and researcher, Alex Constantine, also wrote of these arcane pursuits carried out by the program, claiming that the CIA was interested in starting religious cults such as that of the People’s Temple of Jonestown, the Church of Set, and the Process Church of the Final Judgement, the Finders, and others, in order to look into mind control and alteration of human behavior, and that they also helped set up a course in black magic, demonology, and witchcraft at at the University of South Carolina as a sort of “social laboratory.” This course apparently delved into all manner of the occult and magical rituals and was carefully monitored by CIA behavioral scientists. Another researcher named Peter Lavenda has also claimed that MKOFTEN was involved in “everything from séances and witchcraft to remote viewing and exotic drugs.”

here

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Wait, you found that image talking about the sealed indictments hidden in the flag pic?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

It's all in here waiting to be decrypted

ETA the geneticist mentioned in that👆 article

To get around these problems, a team led by George Church, a synthetic biologist at Harvard Medical School in Boston, created a DNA information-archiving system that uses no cells at all. 

was also funded by Jeffrey Epstein
Jeffrey Epstein-Funded Geneticist Is Building a Dating App That Only a Eugenicist Could Love

Renowned Harvard Medical School geneticist George Church has focused his work on reversing the effects of aging, helping humans become immune to viruses, and eradicating genetic diseases. He’s hoping to come closer to accomplishing at least one of those goals with a disturbing dating app that swipes right on eugenics.

gizmodo
edit on 12-12-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Wait, you found that image talking about the sealed indictments hidden in the flag pic?

Just a test image I use to encode and then decode to check result

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Oh yea I remember that one. Qoincidentally that was the name of Jack Parson's Engineering company.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

My trusty source Mr M.A. says that is all a clown show.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Tweet
I was wondering about the consensual recording myself.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

consent means that the UC agent was consenting.

jus a lil doublespeak

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

He has quite the resume. Regarded as the Father of synthetic biology.

Harvard and MIT geneticist George Church lists the nonprofit Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation, a private foundation established by convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, as a source of funding. According to George Church's Harvard website, this funding started in 2005 and continues to the present. Church's Jeffrey Epstein VI Foundation affiliation is listed as for cutting edge science & education.[99] (website listed as last updated March 2019).

Church met with Epstein many times after Epstein's 2008 conviction. In his 2019 apology for "poor awareness" of Epstein's sex offender status, Church said he had "nerd tunnel vision" and articles on Epstein's crimes were unclear, placing responsibility on vetting donors on the development office.

Wiki

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join