It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Missed a few...

Seats in parliament = 650 = 6+5 = 11

Conservatives........ 368 = 3+6+8 = 17 = Q
Other main parties.. 259 = 191+55+13
Other minor parties. 23 = Pain
Total Others.......... 282 = 2+8+2 = 12 bloodline families
Majority............... 80 (8kun?)

Swing from Labour to conservatives is 11%

edit on 12-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
UN........REAL......

Friends of Katie Hill

Our friend Katie Hill needs your help. While serving as one of the youngest United States Congresswomen in history, her naked pictures were distributed among political operators and ultimately the right-wing media who published them far and wide. Humiliated and scared of what her abusive ex might do next, Katie resigned from her hard-earned Congressional seat.

All of the funds raised here go directly to Katie Hill and will fund the lawsuits that will give her justice.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Missed a few...

Seats in parliament = 650 = 6+5 = 11

Conservatives........ 368 = 3+6+8 = 17 = Q
Other main parties.. 259 = 191+55+13
Other minor parties. 23 = Pain
Total Others.......... 282 = 2+8+2 = 12 bloodline families
Majority............... 80 (8kun?)

Funny how we see the world, the images, the numbers etc., entirely differently now.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hahaha, listen to Barr clip.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Hahaha, listen to Barr clip.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

He OWNS the "gif's" of the year with this one. The water sip and this are 1 and 1A.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Former Attorney General Eric Holder must be trapped on the train to gitmo. He's scared out of his mind. Hitting Barr hard yesterday and today on Twitter.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
RE: mobile.twitter.com...

People think Mike Huckabee is kidding around. But that is not his personality to go on Twitter and play practical jokes. This is for Real.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He makes lots of jokes, Care, and he has an oddball sense of humor. I'm thinking he's just yanking the 'splody-heads.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Let 'em whine folks!

I feel like it's going to be time to rock on soon after hearing Horowitz get grilled the other day.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

RE: mobile.twitter.com...

People think Mike Huckabee is kidding around. But that is not his personality to go on Twitter and play practical jokes. This is for Real.

Whomever the GOP puts on the 2024 ticket they are going to be Trump 2.0. Use of Twitter. Call out Dems/MSM. Big presence. Vocal. No Swamp Rat.

The Dems will have AOC & Squat Cobblers to choose from.

It may not be DJT in White House but it will FEEL like he’s still there.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hahaha 😂👇

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Im enjoying this timeline immensely.
Praise the L-ord

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Q#1010 "VACCINES [NOT ALL]."

From the FDA website.

Investigating Viruses in Cells Used to Make Vaccines; and Evaluating the Potential Threat Posed by Transmission of Viruses to Humans

In some cases the cell lines that are used might be tumorigenic, that is, they form tumors when injected into rodents. Some of these tumor-forming cell lines may contain cancer-causing viruses that are not actively reproducing. Such viruses are hard to detect using standard methods. These latent, or "quiet," viruses pose a potential threat, since they might become active under vaccine manufacturing conditions.

Therefore, to ensure the safety of vaccines, our laboratory is investigating ways to activate latent viruses in cell lines and to detect the activated viruses, as well as other unknown viruses, using new technologies.

Reconcile: Dr Maurice Hilleman (vaccine developer 50's 60's) did an interview where he said some disturbing and candid things about the vaccines having virus' in them, virus' that can become active and cause disease later in life - Informed Consent vs. Implied Consent - choices made vs ramifications long after choice.

there are 40 different viruses in these vaccines anyway that we were inactivating and uh, that's right, but yellow fever vaccine had leukemia virus in it and you know this was in the days of very crude science

That virus you see, is one in 10,000 particles is not an activated… (unintelligible) …it was good science at the time because that was what you did. You didn't worry about these wild viruses.

Dr Edward Shorter: So you discovered, it wasn't being inactivated in the Salk vaccine?

Dr Maurice Hilleman: …Right. So then the next thing you know is, 3, 4 weeks after that we found that there were tumors popping up on these hamsters.

According to HIllman (scroll for transcript) vaccines have virus' always did, virus' trigger cancer. This was in the 50's and 60's.

The FDA TODAY, in 2020, says this as I fix the language for you: "our laboratory is STILL investigating ways to activate latent viruses in cell lines and to detect the activated viruses, as well as other unknown viruses."

I'll fix Q's quote too: Vaccines, the one's you get, not the one's the elite get.

If the Med Unions entire business model is treating symptoms, doens't it stand to reason creating symptoms keeps business going?

Doesn't it stand to reason that mandating folks pay for said system under threat of jail is the perfect storm of control and profit?

If "medial care" is a human right, then why isn't food, clean water, shelter and clothing? Hell, why isn't Teeth, Gum, Jawbone and Eye health care a "human right?"

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I did. I post things for others to see as well sometimes. Thanks.

I do love Government Newspeak. During the Obama Admin, Russia was so 1980's then Trump comes along and it's like we hit the "Reset" button and we are back to always being at war with the Soviet's. Back to the Good Ole Days, good times those were. Back when Democrats cared about Blue Collar American Jobs and voters.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
Page and Papadopoulos we're not interviewed by Horowitz.

I know.....it's a simple answer.

Just like it's not spying , just secretly wearing a wiretap to record someone without their permission, lieing to them to try and entrap them.

Haven't we all done that and just called it legal surveillance?

And sure maybe, just maybe we've all had our Lawyer edit emails to make it sound better for the Court.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

In breaking news Rape is now called Mutual Consent Sex as long as one person agrees to it.

Does anyone ever lie in the Intelligence Community or do they just lack candor and omit details? No wonder why so many CIA spook's ran for Congress. Minimal Learning Curve.

Damn, now look at me, I've done beat my Horse to Death.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: dashen

In breaking news Rape is now called Mutual Consent Sex as long as one person agrees to it.

Does anyone ever lie in the Intelligence Community or do they just lack candor and omit details? No wonder why so many CIA spook's ran for Congress. Minimal Learning Curve.

Damn, now look at me, I've done beat my Horse to Death.

Bring it home Sea Biscuit.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

While it's likely Source 2 was a mole and consented to the convo, I'd like to see what that consent looked like, and whether it was truly "consensual" (e.g., did he consent under duress). Is it in writing? What's the writing say? Who drafted the writing? Was it oral? When was it given? To whom? For this one conversation or broad consent? Why was Source 2 in a position to do this in the first place?

Halper was on the payroll of the FBI if memory serves me right. His consent was cashing the checks. He was working for the FBI. I doubt he was forced to do it. But even now, they try to hide what he did to some extent.

I'd like to see Halper Testify under oath.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Guy's Brexit is winning bigly. ATS thread

Congrats to our British mates.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

cranky, I've got personal "skin in the game" on getting vaccine truths out...

In the UK babies get first vaccines at 6 months old... there are links circulating on /qresearch today that indicate type 1 diabetes is clustering in children 2 to 4 yrs after vaccines...

My eldest daughter became type 1 diabetic at 3 1/2 years old... 3 yrs after her first vaccine.

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join