It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trill, that looks interesting. Do keep us posted, s.v.p.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: dashen

dash, sometimes you and Cranky make me a tad nervous. I'm not sure I really want to see a reveal like that. The implications ... unimaginable.

Cheers

I have to diverge with my Qompatriot on that. Dimensional spaces are angle oriented, or subsets of vibrational states and not stand alone spaces.

Density>dimension>octave, with the last two being subsets of the first.

5th is a density is a vibrational realm but that realm is not accessible from here via any tech or other. Elites can't get in, they have no capacity to vibrate at the rate needed.

We do, we just have to remember. They're trapped where they are - that was the entire point of this whole friggn effort.

No 5th density for them, only remedial reeducation in realms suited for the malcontents, the heartless and the soulless. Well the soulless go nowhere actually I made that last one up.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, is the d missing from "ol' " also relevant?

Together with the "ed" that could give:

DED = Dead
EDD = European database directive (trade) ?
DDE = Dynamic Data Exchange = method for data to transfer between two programs running at the same time.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Sir.

MKOFTEN

The akashic records.

I weep for what theyve done.
edit on 12 12 2019 by dashen because: They use us as puppets

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

CNN is number 1 in digital ratings.
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Looks interesting Trillium!

I posted about a possibility of using a tweet ID as key in the last week.

The logic was:

a) POTUS tweets,
b) DECODE of tweet points to Q??? which has Freedom flag picture,
c) Therefore tweet ID from tweet in (a ) is used as key for steganography of picture in (b ).

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, is the d missing from "ol' " also relevant?

Together with the "ed" that could give:

DED = Dead
EDD = European database directive (trade) ?
DDE = Dynamic Data Exchange = method for data to transfer between two programs running at the same time.

Ol' short for Ole? as in Grand Ole Opry? In which case the "e" is missing as is often the case with DJT tweets.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

just for fun

Dj93bk-eoWiO9-98dkop-uje449-epj3v8-71hGsA-ilp78I

let me know if anything happens

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
sometimes i wonder if exNSA20371 didnt just pop in to leab a buncha forbidden info, ghost out and leave us holding the bill.

where are u buddy?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I know OTO and Thelma has been brought up before but I wasn't aware of this one... prolly old news to some.

The A∴A∴ is a spiritual organization described in 1907 by occultist Aleister Crowley. Its members are dedicated to the advancement of humanity by perfection of the individual on every plane through a graded series of universal initiations. Its initiations are syncretic, unifying the essence of Theravada Buddhism with Vedantic yoga and ceremonial magic. The A∴A∴ applies what it describes as mystical and magical methods of spiritual attainment under the structure of the Qabalistic Tree of Life, and aims to research, practise, and teach "scientific illuminism".

Any person whosoever may swear the Oath of the Master of the Temple of A∴A∴ and be admitted into the Opening of the Grade of Magister Templi and the Order of the S∴S∴ (Silver Star) the opening of which is the passage through the Abyss.

Astrum Argenteum - A∴A∴

Ordo Templi Orientis

O.T.O. has long worked in close alliance with the A∴A∴, which first proclaimed the Law of Thelema to the world. The A∴A∴ is a teaching, testing, and initiatory system dedicated to the personal spiritual advancement of its individual members.

A∴A∴ Astrum Argenteum

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

cranky, stretching a bit here but... it could be BOTH "e" and "d"... therefore giving DEED

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

what? no Order of the Golden Dawn?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
sometimes i wonder if exNSA20371 didnt just pop in to leab a buncha forbidden info, ghost out and leave us holding the bill.

where are u buddy?

Does anyone have a link to where his posts are again? Hard to search. Did he only post in the Q threads or did he post on other topics?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

CNN is number 1 in digital ratings.
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com...

From the small print:

Based on CNN.com entity compared to a custom list of single brand competitors that are also in the News/Information Category. CNN Brand entity used prior to October 2018

"Custom list"? Sounds like they intentionally made the list look how they wanted.

Nah......they would never do something like that.

Like anyone goes to CNN for truthful reporting any more.
edit on 12-12-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This stuff reminds me of all the crazy S.V.V. / Department of Convolution stuff...

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I don't think the "culty" side of this Synarchist movement is based on anything from the past. I kind of laid out some of it in "This Thread" . It would appear that more and more, that this is the current religious side of these new S/T people, but as for the old leadership I don't think they follow any particular religion (either classical or new aged). The old leadership seem to only follow power and use religion as a control agent for their followers.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Huh...

Octopus vs. bald eagle

“We heard lots of splashing and a screeching sound coming from behind one of the float buildings,” said Ilett, manager of the fish farm.

the octopus was trying to drown the eagle, and we couldn’t just stand there.”
So Ilett made contact with the octopus using a pike pole, “and basically peeled it off the eagle.”
That was enough for the eagle to make its escape.

Octopus = cabal
Bald eagle = U.S.
Fish farm = organized christian religion (Catholics?)
Pike = mason

Happened in Canada. Paging CanadianMason.

Bonus hoot:

'Wise owl' Lagarde may inject fresh tranche of cash into eurozone

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Heh, it's in one the article links - The Order of the G∴D∴ - The Golden Dawn (First Order), apparently succeeded by A∴A∴

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I've honestly forgotten what it was that is supposed to be declassified.

Can some one remind me please?

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

UH OH!

AKA Dept of the Unorthodox

new topics

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join