It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Careful - writers tend to host Wrong Doing.....

Mohamad_Tawhidi

en.wikipedia.org...

[ Tawhidi is president of the Islamic Association of South Australia,[10] which he founded in 2016.[11] He has written infrequently for The Huffington Post since January 2016.[2] He refers to himself as the "Imam of Peace".[12] He is also a fan of Indian actress Raveena Tandon; some of his tweets about her were compiled in a viral twitter thread in 2019.[13][14] ]

abcmedia.akamaized.net...

edit on 27-11-2019 by steaming because: To apply one additive.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Heh, China Lake. Soooo... Quake was soft disclosure and/or predictive programming. Now it all makes sense ( ...maybe).

In the single-player game, the player takes the role of the protagonist known as Ranger (voiced by Trent Reznor) who was sent into a portal in order to stop an enemy code-named "Quake". The government had been experimenting with teleportation technology and developed a working prototype called a "Slipgate"; the mysterious Quake compromised the Slipgate by connecting it with its own teleportation system, using it to send death squads to the "Human" dimension in order to test the martial capabilities of humanity.
The sole surviving protagonist in "Operation Counterstrike" is Ranger, who must advance, starting each of the four episodes from an overrun human military base, before fighting his way into other dimensions, reaching them via the Slipgate or their otherworld equivalent. After passing through the Slipgate, Ranger's main objective is to collect four magic runes from four dimensions of Quake; these are the key to stopping the enemy later discovered as Shub-Niggurath and ending the invasion of Earth.

edit on 27-11-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LNM, I agree the map of campaign rallies needs to be done!

It would be good if someone else can pick this up...
... as I'm currently trying to stay up to date on the following:

1) Thread Pt21 ARCHIVES - taking aaaaages to create/zip/dropbox,
2) Update s/sheet with new posts/POTUS tweets and decodes,
3) Add new tab to s/sheet that automates the Daily POTUS tweets to linked Q posts - so that SWD/I don't have to spend an hour a day and 4 posts to document/circulate them,
4) Ongoing Thread pt22 archiving,
5) Just reading and assimilating new posts in the thread.

The rallies map needs to be done by someone with better US geography knowledge in order to paint rally COUNTIES, rather than states, as completed.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sorry if this has already been posted; I'm ten pages or so behind.

Update: Judge Sullivan has granted the motion.The December 18 Flynn sentencing hearing is OFF until further order of the Court. pic.twitter.com/7qWbHElY57— Techno Fog (@Techno_Fog) November 27, 2019

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That woman is vile. Remember what she was caught saying about the flag when Trump assumed the presidency - "All this for a flag."

She HATES the United States.
edit on 11/27/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ADDED STUFF.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Trump mentioned his chest last night at the rally when talking about going to Walter Reed for part of his required physical. He went into great detail about the media KNOWINGLY lying about the results, even claiming he had had a heart attack or severe chest pains.

This morning, he has good-naturedly posted a picture of his chest to squelch any doubts. I have been lmao reading the triggered comments. Some people just don't get DJT. Enjoy.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LNM, I agree the map of campaign rallies needs to be done!

It would be good if someone else can pick this up...
... as I'm currently trying to stay up to date on the following:

1) Thread Pt21 ARCHIVES - taking aaaaages to create/zip/dropbox,
2) Update s/sheet with new posts/POTUS tweets and decodes,
3) Add new tab to s/sheet that automates the Daily POTUS tweets to linked Q posts - so that SWD/I don't have to spend an hour a day and 4 posts to document/circulate them,
4) Ongoing Thread pt22 archiving,
5) Just reading and assimilating new posts in the thread.

The rallies map needs to be done by someone with better US geography knowledge in order to paint rally COUNTIES, rather than states, as completed.

I will try a down & dirty. Don't have a lot of software to work with but will give it a go.

Will let the one below me take over. Much better than I can do and a lot faster.

edit on 11/27/2019 by TXTriker because: grace

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Mmm, apply precession. Was Polaris the North Star when the Bible was written?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I took the list LNM made,and placed them on a basic map.

Does this help?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: carewemust

That woman is vile. Remember what she was caught saying about the flag when Trump assumed the presidency - "All this for a flag."

She HATES the United States.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hey, thanks for putting up the video. 👍🙂

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
It's a sad situation. Maybe start with a grandfathered system; new licencees.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I must have missed this class the day they discussed the North Star. Just exactly how does it remain Fixed and never move? With the billions of other stars and planets all in constant motion moving around, yet this just sits there?

I think this is the first I heard that there is an emptiness behind it?

One more quick point on the North that I was going to mention the other day when it came up is according to a friend of mine Mom, and old Japanese woman, they consider sleeping with your head pointed North to be a very BAD THING. They do bury their dead with the heads pointing North though. For whatever its worth. I dont recall the rest of what she had to say about it as it was years ago.

In other news, as far as POTUS Rally in Broward County last night, that is Debbie Wasserman Schultz territory. If this county has been cleared, would it be safe to assume she has been brought to heel?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The North Star doesn't move because it sits atop the Earth's rotational axis. As the Earth's axis wobbles ever so slowly like a top eventually probably within 10,000 years or so the new Northstar will switch from being Polaris to a star called Vega

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

Does this help?

Good job BT.

Looking at that graphic, didn't we work around some corridor running up from Texas NE, sort of Ohio-ish at some point as wall as the one from Texas to GA?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger

Does this help?

Nice work!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ok, wierd synchronicity.

Was just reading the post about the death of the Miller and the connection to 17 when it started pouring rain. Wife is reading the weather site and says "the rain is going to stop in 17 minutes". I noticed it was 9:09 when she said that. In 17 minutes it would be 9:26. 9 + 2 + 6 = 17. What?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Yes, that's good thanks brewtiger...

...is it possible to put the sequence number of the rally in the red circles?

This would show us the direction of travel?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

In other news, as far as POTUS Rally in Broward County last night, that is Debbie Wasserman Schultz territory. If this county has been cleared, would it be safe to assume she has been brought to heel?

Also, this:

Last month, Sheriff Scott Israel's removal by the Florida Senate was upheld.

Florida Senate upholds removal of Scott Israel, ex-sheriff blamed in Parkland shooting

edit on 27-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating
It's an intriguing subject, and not deeply discussed, so the gravity of the issues are hidden from the US public.

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join