It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Can't even reply with out being redirected.

That's interesting. I don't recall reading that passage.
I personally take the Bible the same as other religious texts. I feel they are metaphors for an older story explaining the motion of the Sun, stars and planets. This is translated into insights into how our physical being works, as above so below. I also feel a lot of things are taken out of context simply because they are misunderstood or we were trained to regard them that way. I don't think darkness is always meant to be "bad". It depends on the context. Unfortunately the Bible is so piece meal that it's difficult to get context. The darkness here I believe refers to that place in the mind where physical light does not reach. It is a dark place for this as well as we are usually unaware of it or ignore it. It is the location of our Chi, our inner voice, our precognition, how ever you want to call it. It is pointed out to us, for us to look at it and be reminded that it is a dark place, to stir us to shed light on it, to see for ourselves what is there. If we still ourselves and look inwards to the seat of that voice we bring light back to its source. We become Prometheus and learn to be one with God in his resting place.

In response to your earlier question regarding the hand position. As others have pointed out, hand positions have many uses. Buddhists have many hand positions that signify different aspects of the mental state. This particular one I'm not familiar with.

Mudra

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
So the object that caused a stir and a White House lockdown = UFO?

Officials still puzzled about 'hovering' object that prompted lockdown in DC

linkydoodledoo

Sounds like it was probably a drone.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
#3594, 3593, 2904, 2403, 1886, 1432 qmap.pub...

(partial)

Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist

I would say President Trump's fighting stance in the pic he posted this morning displays a rather large belt. The Truth is about to come out. Buckle up!

Prepare.
For God & Country.
For Humanity.
We FIGHT!
Q

edit on 27-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN,

Isn't the command center back in Qatar now? That move was an exercise, not a permanent relocation.

Cheers

Reading other sources it's now clear that article is highly confusing, written by a WaPo bottom feeder journalist. Turns out it was a type of logistic exercise and in fact according to Sec Pompeo the base has been undergoing expansion and renovation despite Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and UAE boycotting Qatar.
Link

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think the southern end of the DC swamp is Northern Virginia.

Fun fact about Washington DC:

It was founded on donated land by 2 of the state's in the Union.

1. VIRGINia
2. MARYland

Military industrial complex is in Northern Virginia and many DC swamp creatures originated/reside in Maryland, like [RR].

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
twitter.com... (DJT retweeted this video)

Take a look at the guy standing in the doorway at the back-- left hand side. Is that what I think it is?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

In other news, as far as POTUS Rally in Broward County last night, that is Debbie Wasserman Schultz territory. If this county has been cleared, would it be safe to assume she has been brought to heel?

She appears to be riling up the crowd on something something... ah I stopped listening just like the crowd did.

Clip

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: imthegoat
So the object that caused a stir and a White House lockdown = UFO?

Officials still puzzled about 'hovering' object that prompted lockdown in DC

linkydoodledoo

Sounds like it was probably a drone.

Probably something of the sort.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

She is one crappy public speaker.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Has Act III begun?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Has Act III begun?

Third time's the charm.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

That's a good start but need the County names where each rally was held. Maybe also a map that shows the main interstate routes.

Not sure if it means anything but about 30 pages back I mentioned the last dozen or so rally locations were places of notable Civil War Battles.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, yeah, I think this is one of those situations in which location is everything.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It was a large flock of geese headed to Sunrise, FL.

LOL. IDK but certainly would not be the first time radar was fooled by flock of birds.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
twitter.com... (DJT retweeted this video)ey

Take a look at the guy standing in the doorway at the back-- left hand side. Is that what I think it is?

Drew Carey?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

twitter.com... (DJT retweeted this video)

Roger Stone with a Q on his T-shirt. Cool!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
@Wyatt has an interesting thread on Qatar, Art, and more. Long, not unrolled yet.

This popped out per EMN's dig yesterday...

RAND Corp “RAND’s work has helped the leadership of Qatar make numerous, major changes in the way that it plans, organizes and delivers social services. We hope that through our current and future projects in Qatar we can continue to have a positive impact.”

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Q t-shirt was cool, but I don't think that's RS.

ETA....hmmm, I could be wrong though.
edit on 27-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

twitter.com... (DJT retweeted this video)ey

Drew Carey?

Iz a Q Meng

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why Trump’s Ukraine demands weren’t remotely illegal

Instead, there is a more intellectually compelling and politically potent line of argument that Trump and his defenders ought to adopt — free speech.

The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals, which is the Lone Star State’s highest court for criminal cases, agreed. “Public servants have a First Amendment right to engage in expression, even threats, regarding their official duties,” the court held. “Many threats that … public servants make as part of the normal functioning of government” would be criminalized under the special prosecutor’s legal theory, the court continued.

1. When did the NY Post become reasonable? Lots of JE stuff, G Maxwell, NVIXM stuff and this?

2. Not only reasonable, but correct. Freedom Of Speech applies to GOVERNMENT/Business and not people - the people as FREEWILL human beings are NOT a party to the Constitution as stated in the first few paragraphs, as they are inherently FREE. Government/Business is covered by the "Amendments", as such, the reading seems very correct.

The problem? Most folks don't understand that the "Perfect" phone call was formulated within that Doctrine on purpose.

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join