It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You may be right.

Remember, the other day (Nov. 16), Q posted this:

For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money.
There is no escaping God.
Q
Q3600

Q said the same exact thing back in February in drop #2724:

A Traitor’s Justice.
Phase III
Panic in DC.
RATS EVERYWHERE.
For those who decide to save the taxpayers some money - There is no escaping God.
Q

(Bolding mine)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
CRAZY NOTABLE DEATH WE MISSED

HE IS THE GUY

Andrew W. Marshall (September 13, 1921 – March 26, 2019)[1] was an American foreign policy strategist who served as director of the United States Department of Defense's Office of Net Assessment from 1973 to 2015. Appointed to the position by President Richard Nixon, Marshall remained in office during all successive administrations that followed until his retirement on January 2, 2015.[2][3][4] He was succeeded in the role by James H. Baker.[5]

Marshall was 93 years old when he stepped down from his position. 93 seems crazy to be considered employed by an agency. This guy may have been a blood infusion recipient too like so many elite seem to be doing.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Marshall was one of the original "Whiz Kids" from RAND Corp. If it were possible (maybe it is?) they (DoD) probably uploaded his brain to a Quantum cloud just before he died.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Rocky Three...

The Forman-Ali strategy for those who remember.

Correct summery...

At the outset of the fight, DJT sprints from his corner, battering DEMS/DS with a level of skill and spirit that no one ever expected. DJT completely dominates the first round, leaving DEMS/DS enraged and bewildered after the bell.

DEMS/DS gain the upper hand in the second round, and DJT adopts an entirely different strategy that bewilders MEDIA by intentionally taking a beating from DEMS/DS, even getting knocked down twice, all the while taunting DEMS/DS that they cannot knock him out.

By the third round, DEMS/DS, who are used to winning matches swiftly with knockouts in the early rounds, become increasingly furious over DJT's taunts. DEMS/DS quickly exhaust their energy trying to finish DJT off with repeated knockout blows, which DJT blocks or dodges. With DEMS/DS rattled and vulnerable, DJT seizes the opportunity to finish off DEMS/DS with a flurry of punches culminating in a brutal knockout, reclaiming the The Liberty Of The People.

edit on 27-11-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The DJT fighter shows The People in the background. This is who he fights for. Everyday.

People going berserk over this photoshopped pic are missing the point entirely. They just don't get this president. It has even been retweeted to his POTUS account.
edit on 27-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: queenofswords
twitter.com... (DJT retweeted this video)ey

Take a look at the guy standing in the doorway at the back-- left hand side. Is that what I think it is?

Drew Carey?

Iz a Q Meng

I saw it, but that's too obvious. Especially when the guy next to him looks like Drew fricken Carey.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Since "Qatar" has been percolating for awhile now I came across some older but interesting info.

Short thread from earlier summer...

"1/What do Bob Menendez, Ben Cardin, China, Qatar and Company B in the Manafort Indictments have in common?"
twitter.com...

Articles on Qatar influences

Investigation into Glencore by DOJ...

On 3 July 2018, the company announced that it received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice "to produce documents and other records with respect to compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and United States money laundering statutes".

The Qatar Investment Authority is Glencore's biggest shareholder, along with BlackRock.
Wiki

Blood Money - How Qatar Funded the Never Trump Movement and Took over Washington, D.C.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Great catch QoS!!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Did anyone notice if they played Elton John's "Funeral For a Friend" before Trump came out last night?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: queenofswords
twitter.com... (DJT retweeted this video)ey

Take a look at the guy standing in the doorway at the back-- left hand side. Is that what I think it is?

Drew Carey?

The Q shirt with Molon Labé helmet?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I wonder if it's relevant that:

1) Today is 11.27 = 11.9 = 911 reversed,
2) Tomorrow is 11.28 = 11+28 = 39 = 13x3,
3) Saturday is 11.30 = 41 = 1 year delta of George HW Bush/POTUS41's death?
edit on 27-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

welcome to the deep state

MY NSA agent probably sat with me while in school somewhere and I probably should not post on ATS but meh... I am nobody special at all. I do have an old college bud we all suspect was/is in one of those three letter agencies since College. If it is so, at least he knew my feelings on many things well and it might help. I have nothing to fear but my own mortality in the end.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
BOOOOM
BREAKING UPDATE… General Flynn Sentencing Delayed Until AFTER IG Horowitz Report Released in December

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
@DawsonSField

What if the Bidens aren't the real target of the letter from @ChuckGrassley & Senator Johnson to Treasury & State?

What if the Bidens are an excuse to expose firewalls at FINCEN & State's action to protect not just the Bidens but the entire Swamp?

Great Thread on the Deep corruption: twitter.com...

Thread Unroll

Grassley/Johnson Letter to Fin Crimes Enforcement Network [PDF]

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Another celebrity chef has died.

Celebrity chef Gary Rhodes dies at 59 with wife by his side

apnews.com...

His website explains that Gary has cooked on almost every continent for royalty, prime ministers and presidents.

edit on 27-11-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: CanadianMason

Mmm, apply precession. Was Polaris the North Star when the Bible was written?

They should have been able to predict that the precession cycle took about 26,000 years.
As for the mile it was probably a case of EG "He'll be to Rome".
Said to have originated from the Roman mille passus, or “thousand paces,”.
But then of course we have the Marathon distance of 26 miles so maybe it was reverse engineered from that?
Makes you wonder if the metric system was a kludge effort.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Trumptwitterarchive.com seems to have fixed itself and now shows tweets up to date!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Happy Place...

Reality...

Tom Ford Slashes $27 Million off the Price of His 22,000-Acre New Mexico Ranch, which is about 50 miles from Epstein's Zorro ranch.
Robb Report

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was requested to follow POTUS rally points and construct map. Click HERE scroll down 1/2 page to “2020 campaign rallies” 18 Locations thus far starting in El Paso, TX - Sunrise, FL.
Next rally Hershey, PA Dec 10th.

Border’s & Coasts secured. Sorry for not being able to produce the map at this time as you contribute some much brain power here. I hope this helps you or anyone to create updated map.

Thank you 0311 o7

Well, I'm not good at following directions.

Here are all the rally points on that entire list, starting with Cincinnati on Dec 1, 2016, and ending in Hershey (only 20 minutes away) on Dec 10, 2019.

Quite possibly the most confusing bastard of a map ever created.

🤔

Same map with rally cities starred. Some have been visited on more than one occasion.

edit on 27-11-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Tom Ford is the one married to Rachel Chandler, correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join