It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a racist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I hear this a lot. If you want to post please back it up with what he has done that is racist. I understand he is rough around the edges and says off the wall things. That doesn't mean he's racist. Just looking for policy he started that would be considered racist. I thought that the Criminal justice reform helped minorities. Give examples of both sides if you want. Thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

he said that there are criminals entering your southern border....that's it.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
So what if he was?

There's no requirement that explicitly stated your president can't be a racist.
As long as he doesn't discriminate while exercising his duties, racism is an internal mentality, that can't be called discrimination unless externally exercised.

You can ask yourself if you think his actions are discriminatory. That, is a better question, and answers your original question as well.

Judge a man not, by the color of his thoughts, but by the character of his actions.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

he said that there are criminals entering your southern border....that's it.

Ooo you are evil... but I like you

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Nah, he is just a rich prick that never learned how to interact normally with people.

When he said things like look at my African American man he is not saying it to feel above anyone he simply doesn't know any better. The problem is people that can't imagine him being so culturally inept think he is being racist.

Edit- I may be wrong and he does say things like that because he feels he is above them, but I don't think it has to do with race. He has acted like he is above everyone. He may only see other rich pricks as equals.
edit on 7-11-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

(post by JustJohnny removed for political trolling and baiting)
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

never learned how to interact normally with people.

You think ?...he interacts much to my taste. I'm sick and tired of political and cordial bull. He talks like "normal" people do. Including locker room talk.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This topic needs its own forum. Lets call it the Jeezus Christmas Not Another One Forum.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Each to their own I guess.

He sounds like a drunk uncle to me at times and others like he is trying real hard to fit in by making sh#t up.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

He sounds like a drunk uncle to me at times

I think that's it. I like my uncles drunk as a dodo.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

He did tell an American citizen of color to go back to their country. A pretty racist thing to say.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

He told her to go fix her city! not racist even though her home country is a #thole

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
He uses words and phrases that the left has equated with racism when said by a Republican.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Whether he is or he isnt people will apply their own bias to sleep easier at night, hell most people never even met him, yet still argue one way or the other as if they have a definitive answer.

Would a majority of opinions somehow change your own belief, surely you have your own opinion and ultimately that is what matters on every topic, your own opinion not the hive mind.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Im sure all of his business over the globe hire more than just white people . I bet he has helped more than hindered any race by helping them support their families. Probably changed more lives than all of us put together on ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

That was a pretty damn good speech actually.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Fascinating that no one has come up with a really racist thing he has said yet.

I expected at least a few, since a man of his age lived much of his adult life in a time where saying something that was culturally ok in that time period is considered racist today. (Example: I am proud of the accomplishment of "Joe" he is a credit to his race. As a negro he was the first to attend....) Just using the "old" and "proper" words used to describe "Black" is considered racist today and often those sorts of statements are dredged up today as racist. Now even saying "African-American" is considered racist by some, even though Jesse Jackson coined the term.

But we are told over and over he is a racist and so is everyone who voted for him. If you support Trump you are a racist. etc. etc.

It has become a way of attempting to make people so ashamed of themselves, they seek absolution. The idea is they can get absolution for their retched souls by converting to liberalism and voting Democratic. This cancelled deplorable isn't falling for it.

edit on 11/7/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

He did tell an American citizen of color to go back to their country. A pretty racist thing to say.

Correction he told traitors (the squad) who want to ruin this country , they should go back to their countries.

They just happen to not be white .

Why isn’t Ilhan Omar campaigning for her home country Somalia ? ( racist and uncaring )

She shouldn’t have time to attack Trump.

She should be fighting tooth and nail for the people in the place of her birth .

The only thing she’s done is endorse Somalia’s new president and guess what her brother-in-law got a job in the administration . Coincidence? I think not.

Not being able to call a traitor a traitor because of their color is racist and also harms people of color .

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Not so sure about that.

"Normal" people don't talk about wanting to have sex with their own daughter, or maybe you just hang around some less-than-normal locker rooms.

As for Trump being racist. Who knows, but he certainly has a long history of what might be considered racist actions.

He's been sued many times regarding discriminatory rental practices.

He took out a full page ad supporting the death penalty for the "Central Park Five" ("coincidentally", 5 black men), and didn't retract or apologize to them after DNA evidence acquitted them.

When Neo-Nazis marched through the streets of Charlottesville chanting "Blood and soil" and "Jews will not replace us" he said there were "fine people on both sides".

He initially pretended like he didn't know who David Duke was, when Duke endorsed him, even though he was already on record before that commenting about Duke much earlier.

The list goes on and on.

Do racist tendencies make one a racist?

If Forrest was right and "stupid is as stupid does", then yeah, Trump might just be a racist.
edit on 11/7/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join