It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a racist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

How am i attacking you?

Trumps the one coming away with the racist and sexist remarks.

When i said "you" i meant the American people as a whole, not any one individual. LoL

Possibly my bad there.

But the question stands if somewhat rephrased to avoid any confusion, why would the American people tolerate a sexist POTUS in this day of age any more than a racist one?

Why do you tolerate your own bullsnip government? I don't imagine you're charging parliament with a pitchfork and torch in hand, are you?

Yes, you are attacking me. For some reason you seem to think you can mouth off and be rude to individuals as if they are representing the entire populace of the United States. You don't seem to wish to learn insights of individual thought but to lump everyone who doesn't bow to your personal opinions together and sit in judgement. I hope that my estimation is incorrect.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

A sexist??? WHAT? Trump doesn't discriminate against women, LOL! If Trump is a sexist then 100% of America is sexist.

I guess the "Grab them by the pussy" remark wouldn't be considered sexist in your book?
Is bragging about walking in on nearly nude pageant contestants just because he could nothing to do with ogling them in a sexual manner?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
a reply to: LSU2018

You keep telling yourself that if it makes ya feel better.

Personally, I think the last candidate that actually had American citizens' best interests in mind was Ron Paul, and he never made it through the corrupt Republican primaries.

But keep those partisan blinders on, and tow the line!

It makes me feel great because it's true.

"Tow" what line? I don't care for republicans or democrats. Both are cut from the same cloth, career politicians suck. The only one toeing the line is you because you can't think for yourself and believe Trump is a racist, or that he made the call to block out blacks in his apartments.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Anti-Trumpers are wrongists and liarists. It's pretty dern obvious.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

A sexist??? WHAT? Trump doesn't discriminate against women, LOL! If Trump is a sexist then 100% of America is sexist.

I guess the "Grab them by the pussy" remark wouldn't be considered sexist in your book?
Is bragging about walking in on nearly nude pageant contestants just because he could nothing to do with ogling them in a sexual manner?

sexist - characterized by or showing prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.

None of that makes him a sexist. I grab my wife there all the time and walk in on her totally nude and that doesn't make me a sexist. He's attracted to women like most men, it's normal. A rich man with loads of money can absolutely walk up to any gold digger and do as he pleases and they'll let him.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Because they would put me in gaol should i have placed them atop the bonfire, to be honest.

We have our own wee Mini-Me Boris sized Trump-shaped racist Muppet to contend with, make no mistake about that.

As to pitchforks and torches, well if "they" are not careful, that's what December may hold, although i don't condone senseless violence.

Its the Winter that will keep the people off the streets, let's just hope it does not stop people voting.

Need to take them all out in one fell swoop so to speak to make the slightest bit of difference.

Which will never happen so we are left with words for weapons.

Your ""guestimation"" is indeed incorrect as your opinions are your own, nobody telling you not to have such unless they are racist, sexist or in some other way detrimental to people's freedom and/or continued existence.
edit on 7-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I grab my wife there all the time and walk in on her totally nude and that doesn't make me a sexist. He's attracted to women like most men, it's normal. A rich man with loads of money can absolutely walk up to any gold digger and do as he pleases and they'll let him.

What does your wife have to do with this?

Does your behavior with your spouse somehow make it ok for Trump to walk in on random pageant contestants nude, or for him to grope strangers?

What you and your wife mutually consent to has no bearing on these matters.
edit on 11/7/19 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It's racist when anyone says daft inflammatory crap designed to promoted hatred towards other people who they see as different from themselves.

Right or left, black, brown, pink, white or purple with blue polka dots, it matters not but it does serve an agenda.

Anybody screaming "Go Home" should probably just stay home, to be honest.

That way they can scream at the TV instead of inciting madness.

End of the day it class war not race war, racism being simply a tool in the box and part of the arsenal.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: jlafleur02

he said that there are criminals entering your southern border....that's it.

OH..... he also said some of the gang members, murderers, and criminals coming over the border illegally were animals.... what a racist... OH and he also tried to put a temporary halt on unchecked immigration from countries that were ALREADY deemed as sponsors of terror( only temporarily until a better system of checks and balances could be put in place). what a racist.......wait a minute.... this sounds like common sense, unless you are supporting a more nefarious agenda???

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

OH you mean he made a off color comment, so now you define him by that? LOL.... I have said similar things, told a racist joke and smoked marijuana once.... now im a sexist, racist drug addict? YOU are a FOOL! YOU are whats wrong with todays #METOO crowd. Good luck in life!

sexist - characterized by or showing prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex.

None of that makes him a sexist. I grab my wife there all the time and walk in on her totally nude and that doesn't make me a sexist. He's attracted to women like most men, it's normal. A rich man with loads of money can absolutely walk up to any gold digger and do as he pleases and they'll let him.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

What do you imagine the original colonists were other than gang members, murderers, and criminals?

Shame we can not ask the 10 million indigenous people living in U.S territory at that time how they saw our ancestor's arrival.

Then there is transportation to consider, the people that arrived that way to the colonies were not exactly considered to be the salt of the Earth.

Trumps a racist whose family originating from Germany ffs.

Talk about hypocritical. LoL

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It's easy to call Trump a racist when most people know nothing about who he really is because all they get is disinformation from the MSM. Wanting stronger border protection to prevent illegal immigration is not racist regardless of how much that lie is repeated. Trump has employed literally hundreds of African Americans, Latinos, women, Jews, etc, and if you listen to an interview with any of these employees you'll find they have a great deal of respect for him because he treats them with respect. A great interview with a female Mexican American ex-employee of Trump can be found at the 3:10 in the following video, along with other good examples showing how open-minded Trump really is.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
How is "racist" even a word still?

I swear, racism was created as a psy ops for idiots.

Humans are a race - You can only be racist to aliens or another race, which we do not have on this planet. AFAIK

You can be black and dislike a white person because of who they are and not what they look like.

You can be white and dislike a black person because of who they are and not what they look like.

Racist in 2019's definition is:
noun:
Someone who disagrees with you.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It's racist when anyone says daft inflammatory crap designed to promoted hatred towards other people who they see as different from themselves.

Right or left, black, brown, pink, white or purple with blue polka dots, it matters not but it does serve an agenda.

End of the day it class war not race war, racism being simply a tool in the box and part of the arsenal.

This is the exact talking point response every brain dead liberal has. Yet if you ask for a specific statement or action of racism you'll never get one. Maybe a half hearted "go home" or "very fine people" out of context attempt, but those have been debunked and explained 1000x over.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Trump employs minorities at a higher rate than their population density. Then there is this....

edit on 7-11-2019 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Trump has suggested four US congresswomen, all US citizens "can leave" their own nation.

Then went on Twitter to attack the women, accusing them of saying "filthy and hate-laced things".

And what about his defence of white supremacists being ""Good People""???

If those are not specific enough statements for you nothing will be.

You will never debunk Trump as a racist because he canny keep his hate-filled puss shut for 5 seconds. LoL

Proven a million times more like. x

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

What do you have in common? She says real estate or golf
Trump says Sex.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

I grab my wife there all the time and walk in on her totally nude and that doesn't make me a sexist. He's attracted to women like most men, it's normal. A rich man with loads of money can absolutely walk up to any gold digger and do as he pleases and they'll let him.

What does your wife have to do with this?

Does your behavior with your spouse somehow make it ok for Trump to walk in on random pageant contestants nude, or for him to grope strangers?

What you and your wife mutually consent to has no bearing on these matters.

She has everything to do with it because a sexist doesn't go grabbing chicks by the [snipped]

And once again, for the countless time, Trump never said HE grabs them there, he said when you're rich, YOU can. Are you really as obtuse as you're coming off to be?

You don't think it's mutual consent when ol rich boy grabs the money grubber by the toose and she lets him? That's not mutual consent?

Regarding Trump walking into dressing rooms, I don't think it's sexist to walk into one.

Maybe you can show me what's sexist about it. Thanks in advance.
edit on Thu Nov 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: vulgarity removed

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So what you're saying is that every democrat on tv and social media is a racist?

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Where do you get your news and history? FFS.

If I could run you back in time and let you ask one of those indigenous people how they felt, you'd be scalped and killed.

You need to understand how ignorant you appear when you judge a man from the past by the standards of the present.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join