It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Drake Equation Fallacy

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I notice you didn't ask me that question. Take your attitude somewhere else please or add something to the thread.

I've been here 15+ years and i can assure you that rules are being broken, especially with your first post.

*waves

Don't let door hit you on the way out.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Well obviously any insights I may have to offer in this thread cannot compare to those offered by your "superior intellect" .

Oh so youve been on here 15 years and that also makes you superior?

Not much point bothering, really.

edit on 7-12-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Grenade

Well obviously any insights I may have to offer in this thread cannot compare to those offered by your "superior intellect" .

Not much point bothering, really.

I'm glad we eventually agree on something.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

And how long exactly have you been on here for?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

It was convenient to his argument when he asked.

Now that the shoes on the other foot he's backtracking.

It's fun to watch him spiral deeper and deeper into the rage.

He claims i don't get to him but his actions suggest otherwise.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Did you mean to actually post something?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

It was convenient to his argument when he asked.

Now that the shoes on the other foot he's backtracking.

It's fun to watch him spiral deeper and deeper into the rage.

He claims i don't get to him but his actions suggest otherwise.

What "rage"? You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself and your own importance.

Anyway its Saturday night and i have better things to do so do carry on without me.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Did you mean to actually post something?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Please don't go, you'll be missed so much. Not like the thread degenerated upon your arrival.

Anyway can we get back on topic after the rude interruption?

Typical keyboard warrior. Imagine you're having conversation at pub and a random stranger walks up just to insult you. I know what would happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Jay-morris

Seriosly, the stupid belief people have to try and back up their sociopathic God is laughable! Did you also say earlier in this thread that their is no evidence of other galaxies!?

You are a religous fanatic! Cannot debate with people like you!

You are the psychopath. You can't even have a conversation without proving
it.

You guys need to stop feeding this troll

And how am I a psychopath. You do not know me, you do not know my life, my career. So how can you say such stupid things? Pure arragonce and ignorance!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: carsforkids

I don't think he's the sharpest tool in the box. Probably quite young but it's a stretch to insinuate he's a psychopath.

Confrontational, angry, arrogant and annoying i'll give you that.

What an arragont and stupid thing to say! Yes, you have shown through this thread that you feel you have some sort of superior intelligence over everyone else in this thread, but you have just proved how arragont and ignorant you are eith the post about!

You are just another ignorant person who thinks they are more intelligent than everyone else and you also seem to have the power to read people's minds and know how they think and live their life. Are you a God?

You do not like people having different views to you
. You cannot handle it! And thst is pure arragonce and ignorance at its best!
edit on 7-12-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And how am I a psychopath. You do not know me, you do not know my life, my career. So how can you say such stupid things? Pure arragonce and ignorance!

You figure it out!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The drake equation is just as accurate as any theory of some omnipotent moon god creating the universe.

You can trace the moon Goddesses back to a single Goddess.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I was defending you actually then having a little tongue in cheek dig at some of your less desirable character traits.

I don't think I'm better than anyone, you can deduce your own conclusions from my posts. I actually have defended everyone's right to an opinion including your own.

As I said perception is all we have. If that's your opinion of me then you're entitled to it. I don't see how all this mud slinging improves the quality of our correspondence.

If logic and reason offends you then I apologise profusely however i will not be changing my approach or character.

Let's get back on topic. This is helping no-one and all a bit childish if you ask me.

I know that contradicts everything you just accused me of but don't let blind rage get in the way of critical thinking.

edit on 7/12/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

To be fair i shouldn't have insulted Jay-morris, was just tired of him calling other people stupid with childish insults.

It was actually an attempt to defend him from the psychopath moniker with a little bit of satire added in.

I don't even mind insults if you at least interject something of relevance to the thread.

You're a better man than me in that regard. For me it's all about one insult
and I want the juggler. lol But I never draw first blood.
And I refuse to carry a grudge into another thread. Some have really
tripped hard on that.
edit on 7-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Yeah the apology clearly worked.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I was defending you actually then having a little tongue in cheek dig at some of your less desirable character traits.

I don't think I'm better than anyone, you can deduce your own conclusions from my posts. I actually have defended everyone's right to an opinion including your own.

As I said perception is all we have. If that's your opinion of me then you're entitled to it. I don't see how all this mud slinging improves the quality of our correspondence.

If logic and reason offends you then I apologise profusely however i will not be changing my approach or character.

Let's get back on topic. This is helping no-one and all a bit childish if you ask me.

I know that contradicts everything you just accused me of but don't let blind rage get in the way of critical thinking.

Ok, I am sick and tired of this intelligence complex you seem to have, to the point where you claim that not the "sharpest tool in the book" I have been quite reserved with you, but now I think I will bite back.

So, please tell me me why you feel the need to reply to one of my posts, not directed at you, and also insult me?

Why are you replying to one of my posts talking about the Christian God (Which you say you do mot believe in) with such insults. Why would you do that?

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Ok, I am sick and tired of this intelligence complex you seem to have, to the point where you claim that not the "sharpest tool in the book" I have been quite reserved with you, but now I think I will bite back.

So, please tell me me why you feel the need to reply to one of my posts, not directed at you, and also insult me?

Why are you replying to one of my posts talking about the Christian God (Which you say you do mot believe in) with such insults. Why would you do that?

Jay just take a moment and breathe buddy your starting to see it
now. And the shock is hard to get passed. Just follow the letters of
my words. You're gonna get thru this. just keep come'n. Baby steps
yo!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Jay just take a moment and breathe buddy your starting to see it
now. And the shock is hard to get passed. Just follow the letters of
my words. You're gonna get thru this. just keep come'n. Baby steps
yo!

You have pretty much trolled this thread dodging questions, ignoring posts, and just being plain ignorant! But people can see this for themselves.
To be blunt, you cannot be taken Seriously!

Grenade seems to want to insult me on posts which have nothing to do with him, and I do not like that type of arragonce!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You have pretty much trolled this thread dodging questions, ignoring posts, and just being plain ignorant! But people can see this for themselves.
To be blunt, you cannot be taken Seriously!

Grenade seems to want to insult me on posts which have nothing to do with him, and I do not like that type of arragonce!

Yes well I'm sorry you're so upset darling.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join