It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillaween 2020 Hillary Clinton Rises from Dead to Challenge Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: AlienView

I don't think she will. Tulsi has taken Clinton's statement and turned it on her. Bernie has come forth and critisized Clintions intrusion into the election. Bittigieg was asked about this issue by Jake Tapper the other day and it was clear that he was dodging the question and had more to say about it but held his tongue.

While some of the others may be willing to let her and Gabbard go at it, the moment she really tries to enter the race they will turn on her as well.

Hillary really shot herself in the foot with that statement. A wide swath of Democrats are lining up to say those comments were out of line.
edit on 23-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

It really is fascinating watching Democrats try to recruit someone else to run against Trump. Because it's obvious none of the current guys really has a chance, and everybody knows it.

In other news the DNC just announced the theme song for its 2020 campaign:

edit on 23-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Hillaween 2020 Hillary Clinton Rises from Dead to Challenge Trump

HRC would have to have been alive to be dead.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Has she no shame?

Having said that, I'd # Hillary, just to say I did. And I'd be dirty about it too.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I think the DNC plan was to show how horrible of candidates they have in hopes that Hillary could step in as the Savior.

However I think Tulsi knocked Hillary the f out and dropped Hillary chances off ever coming back. If she comes back it shows Tulsi was right and makes Hillary even look even more full of bs than before which is no easy task.

Hillary has no move after Tulsi finished her and nuetralized her Russian and bs attacks .So no amount of cheating or paying msm to be here bff can reverse that. Actually if they try it will only blow back up 10 times worse in her face.

Tulsi is not going to walkaway or backdown, she is just getting started from what I can tell and the left can't use the racist or sexist card against her,
edit on 281031America/ChicagoWed, 23 Oct 2019 08:28:21 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

“All that matters is that we win,” Mrs. Clinton said.

There it is folks. Same thing all around.
Can't we get a decent, honest person involved in poli...
Oooops...
Forgot.
Carry-on.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
They are panicking because if they don't have a surefire winning candidate, the rigging of the election through the voting machines and media's false vote counts will be exposed.

Even the mouth breathers and medicated ones will realize something's not right.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of why this thread It Is Time To Get The Mud Back Into The Political Mudpit was written. As per the policy laid out, there is virtually no post worthy of remaining, the thread outside the Mudpit would be trashed as even the Opening Post leaves no room nor encouragement for a Civil Discussion.

Ordinary the consensus would have been to just trash it rather than punish everyone. But that would be a waste of a good example. So for now it will be closed for people to study.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join