It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Menstrual Pad maker taking female figure off packaging to be inclusive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok, it's time........It's time for me to go live on the moon or Mars, or some other planet.

www.tmj4.com... 0sx9RahTvL_CAGqi9eVKfmdjBuBfDdrg

Always sanitary products will remove the Venus symbol, historically used to represent the female sex, from its products to be inclusive of transgender and nonbinary customers.

It appears we can no longer live in a world of facts. Facts like only females menstruate.
When a menstrual pad box triggers (sorry I hate that word, but I can't imagine any other word that would be more appropriate right now)
enough people that a little symbol ruins their life.

On a very sick note, some men that have converted go so far as to use feminine products in a manner they weren't meant to be used.
Use your imagination... Will makers have to start putting anal instructions too?

It's time we have a reset button. Maybe Americans have too much time on their hands. This is even too cra cra for me.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Succumbing to insanity.

Why do we tolerate this insanity? When is "off the deep end" far enough?

Like a guy is going to use a pad.... LOL

edit on 22-10-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It's a wild and crazy world we live in.

Maybe we should take urinals out of men's rooms next so as not to discriminate against non-male penis havers.

Edit :
Or is that non penis having males?
I'm so confused.
edit on 22-10-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Why in the hell would anybody use one of these products without actually needing them?

That and no matter who wants to pretend to be a women, you can't physically be one.
Grow up already.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Succumbing to insanity.

Why do we tolerate this insanity? When is "off the deep end" far enough?

Like a guy is going to use a pad.... LOL

Yes guys that become women use pads and tampons to pretend or something like that, and women that become guys still have to use them.

I'm pretty sure we've reached the deep end when a fictional symbol on a box of pads upsets people.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I suppose it is to not offend the women who think they are a man.

I'll leave it to others to be upset over this. Bigger issues in the country are more of a concern to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How do they know when to stop using them???

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Give it 12 months and the makers of Always will face Billions in writedowns just like Gillette did.

Go Woke
Go Broke

GOOD !

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I suppose it is to not offend the women who think they are a man.

I'll leave it to others to be upset over this. Bigger issues in the country are more of a concern to me.

That's the thing, first it's a figure on a box of pads, what's next, girl scout cookies?
You watch, it will be called scout cookies soon. Then what, gynecologist that refuse to see men that changed over, being sued?

edit on 22-10-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Lmfao! They'll be making gender neutral pregnancy testing kits out next!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Funniest thing I've read for ages, actually laughed, thanks JAG, star and flag haha funny as #! 😁

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yeah , because Men have Periods too . Mass Insanity . All the Crazy People in this Country are getting Out of Hand . New Legislation needs to be Written to Protect Completely NORMAL SANE People from these Nut Cases IMO .

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Maybe they are good for KY jelly removal?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow

Lmfao! They'll be making gender neutral pregnancy testing kits out next!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Funniest thing I've read for ages, actually laughed, thanks JAG, star and flag haha funny as #! 😁

Want to hear a funny story. My friend worked for the company that made the pregnancy tests.
You would not believe how many people think you have to insert the product for a reading... You would not believe how
many people think you have to eat the silicone desiccant or pee on the silicone desiccant in order to take the test.

There is a reason a simple pregnancy test comes with a very long instruction sheet!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

What is a "non-binary" customer?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yeah, it is a bit out there. I say we give them a bit here and there so they don't demand much more later.

It think tolerant people will get tired of this after a while and ignore it. It won't be long before making a change to marketing such as this doesn't accomplish much, IMO. People will use what works for the price value.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Mental illness is a real thing.
The real question is how can a $4 billion a year company that has been around for almost 200 years, get caught up in catering to the mental illness of a small group of people?
The entire board of directors need to be sh!tcanned.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The modern left is little more than a social fascist religion for mentally ill and emotionally damaged people. The worst part is that, unlike the old right and Christianity, there are no means in which to combat their insanity. Facts, evidence and reason have no power and have been rendered obsolete by the zealots of their order that have infiltrated education and the state at the highest levels.

Welcome to the Great Endarkenment.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Mental illness is a real thing.
The real question is how can a $4 billion a year company that has been around for almost 200 years, get caught up in catering to the mental illness of a small group of people?
The entire board of directors need to be sh!tcanned.

Probably their diversity quota showing its ugly head.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If the stock owners don't sell then it is a vote of OK.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Haven’t bought a Gillette product in quite a while, they’ve made my boycott list.
I guess I’ll have to start boycotting Always pads....
Nevermind, I’m so confused.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join