It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Menstrual Pad maker taking female figure off packaging to be inclusive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous

I don't know. How much did it cost to remove the logo from whatever they use to print the boxes? Pretty damn sure they would pass that cost on to the consumer, so there is that.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Maybe gay males need them for
their bleeding hemorrhoids
. . . Lol

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
............ok!
all of THEM shoul get a coil Inserted.
look it up. female coil.
sorry for saying female.

I identify as a Brazil nut. so call me a Nut!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow
a reply to: JAGStorm

Lmfao! They'll be making gender neutral pregnancy testing kits out next!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Funniest thing I've read for ages, actually laughed, thanks JAG, star and flag haha funny as #! 😁

Want to hear a funny story. My friend worked for the company that made the pregnancy tests.
You would not believe how many people think you have to insert the product for a reading... You would not believe how
many people think you have to eat the silicone desiccant or pee on the silicone desiccant in order to take the test.

There is a reason a simple pregnancy test comes with a very long instruction sheet!

What more do you need to see not everyone is fit to work up to a higher paying job.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

WHY would a man (who thinks he is a woman) buy and wear pads and tampons?!!! Seriously? Do these men actually, like, buy pads? Even though they will NEVER have a period? Are they that crazy? That delusional?

I'll go to Mars with you, OP. Let's go.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I care now because they started telling me they belonged naked in my locker room and that they were women despite what my eyes see, and they had to be there because it makes them too uncomfortable to be in the men's locker room where their physical body matches.

Yeah okay, you have a valid point. I wouldn’t want to be forced into this situation either and would probably react in a non-politically correct manner but you’re painting with a very broad brush. This is understandable to some degree because of the picture painted by the radical trans activists, the media that has capitalized on all this for clickbait and the political parties that have co-opted transgender folks as pawns in their ideological wars.

People view the trans community as some monolithic entity which is far from the case and most people think they’re all on the same page and want the same thing when the truth is that the majority, as you say, are simply living their lives and want nothing more than to quietly and graciously blend in as regular men and women as they’ve always done in the past. These are the ones rarely if ever seen or heard about because they don’t make waves or unreasonable demands.

What people also fail to realize is that “transgender” is an intentionally vague umbrella term used to be inclusive of just about everything under the sun when in reality it is made of several distinct types of people with a growing rift between them that I think is only going to get more intense as the loud-mouthed activists continue their push.

To paraphrase one researcher into this phenomenon, transgender people want to change society to accommodate them while those truly transsexual simply want to fit into society as it is.

Pushback against the madness of transgender activism is already happening within their own community as the normal tranners try to pull away and separate themselves from all the nonsense that causes all this outrage. Please don’t lump all of them into the same idiot bucket.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I'll leave it to others to be upset over this. Bigger issues in the country are more of a concern to me.

Maybe so, but do you not see how far off the deep end that society has gone? Society is mass-pretending that men- MEN- who do not have vaginas, much less bleed from one, have a need to buy tampons. Society is buying into this insanity. If you really think about it, it's a pretty big problem.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
... Society is mass-pretending that men- MEN- who do not have vaginas, much less bleed from one, have a need to buy tampons. Society is buying into this insanity. If you really think about it, it's a pretty big problem.

Guess you missed the part of this discussion where it was noted this packaging change was made to be inclusive of transgender men that most often retain their vaginas because their options for genital reconstruction surgery are less than optimal?

Does that maybe make a little more sense to you?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow

Lmfao! They'll be making gender neutral pregnancy testing kits out next!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Funniest thing I've read for ages, actually laughed, thanks JAG, star and flag haha funny as #! 😁

*disclaimer: not for faint of heart or weak stomached lol
Me too DaisyRainbow!!! LMAO!!!! HAHAHHAAAAAAAAA!!
AS IF men would really want to deal with this-- they have no clue how miserable it is. Some women (gasp! I said it! The 'W' word! :-o) suffer for days, imagine being curled up in the fetal position with a heating pad over your abdomen, barely able to walk, drunk on pain pills yet still expected to be chipper and bright at work all week! Yes, we lose massive amounts of blood and chunks of our uterus during this phase! Still wanna party??? By all means, I WISH they could take it! LOLOL

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalamitous

originally posted by: KansasGirl
... Society is mass-pretending that men- MEN- who do not have vaginas, much less bleed from one, have a need to buy tampons. Society is buying into this insanity. If you really think about it, it's a pretty big problem.

Guess you missed the part of this discussion where it was noted this packaging change was made to be inclusive of transgender men that most often retain their vaginas because their options for genital reconstruction surgery are less than optimal?

Does that maybe make a little more sense to you?

THEY ARE STILL EFFIN WOMEN. JESUS H SNICKERS...

No it doesn't make bloody sense. They're WOMEN. Not men. Never will be, won't be, are not.

If you have a #ing vagina, you're a woman.

Enough of this bollocks.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

If you have a #ing vagina, you're a woman.

Easy for you to say.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
They should put Broc Lesnar on the package.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

here's a thought. what if... trans people are actually aliens from another planet, disguised as humans, unacustomed to gender (obviously cos they are progressive). what if its a slow clandestine colonization of the planet, already in the works. first they gain foothold through the law...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Go on...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

well.. it would be kinda like Borg assimilating. Resistance would be futile.. as it already is proving to be. after a while... we all become trans drones. mindlessly repeating.. "inclusive... inclusive".

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

But we can adapt the frequency modulation of our shields.

(Get it? Shields? Like, panty shields? Frequency? Get it?)

edit on 10/23/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Lesnar Extra Strength Non Binary Absorbent PadsTM
edit on 23-10-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I was wondering the same thing. Reading someone else out the question into words made me laugh and laugh. I think of the show American Dad, when the tour guide at the Mr. Pibb factory was wearing earrings and caressing a box of tampons day something like, one day soon, my sweet. But that was a cartoon. I guess we really have entered the realm of truth being stranger than fiction.

One other question I have is, if a person who is buying the product does not want to be recognized as a man or woman, but is buying the product for personal use, doesn't the actual product give the game away more than the brand name or symbol on it? I mean even a white box with black letters that says "tampons" on it does not have a symbol designating who is supposed to use it. We all just know, or, I thought we did.

a reply to: dug88

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Can a man bleed after going through the surgery?

I'd expect blood at the chop, tuck and roll but at the end?

I don't believe...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

Maybe gay males need them for
their bleeding hemorrhoids
. . . Lol

I bet gay males have fewer hemorrhoids than the general population. There's a lot of oil-friction to smooth the walls, and push-ups to eliminate polyp protrusions in gay men who "do it" the right way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join