It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Menstrual Pad maker taking female figure off packaging to be inclusive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Next step, pit dreads. My husband would really dig that...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
For the love of Christ..giant f@#$ing meteor..we are waiting!!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Kalamitous

Because exposure to that soup of hormones won't have any implications at all for the offspring ...

Like you really think transgender men that become pregnant continue taking testosterone?

I swear, the lack of genuine information and knowledge about trans people seems to be in short supply around here. The outrage, however, seems to have no bounds.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalamitous

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm timing my move off of the planet when they bring out a female condom line.

ETA... I looked it up and I'm ready to go now.

Female Condoms

You do realize this has nothing at all to do with transgender people?

You do realize that the entire point of the OP was that a manufacturer of a product changed the marketing to not offend the .6% of people that are transgender?

Not sure if you have a firm grasp of how marketing works, but generally you spend the money to appeal to the majority.

You know, so you can sell your product to more people.

Not less than 1 percent of the minority.

But a great marketing strategy for a company!

Get Woke.

Go Broke.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

It's a wild and crazy world we live in.

Maybe we should take urinals out of men's rooms next so as not to discriminate against non-male penis havers.

Oh wait, what's this?

Chief Administrative Officer Tom Rinehart emailed employees last February, saying, "We will continue to have gender-specific (male and female) multi-stall restrooms that are readily available to any employee that prefers to use one. But there will be no urinals in any restroom in the building," the station said.

www.theblaze.com...

Or if we go back a little further in insanity, 2016..

3rd floor academic wing bathrooms: to be converted to gender neutral bathrooms. Remove urinals and replace with enclosed single stall toilets.

www.dailysignal.com...

Yep. This is the world we live in. It's like one of those really bad episodes of STTNG...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

To be fair, it's not like most of us can just stop buying feminine needs products. We bleed because basic sex is a bitch, ain't she?

Would be nice to just stop buying those things.

They figure we're a captive audience and can't really protest much if they go all "woke".

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: DaisyRainbow

Lmfao! They'll be making gender neutral pregnancy testing kits out next!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Funniest thing I've read for ages, actually laughed, thanks JAG, star and flag haha funny as #! 😁

Want to hear a funny story. My friend worked for the company that made the pregnancy tests.
You would not believe how many people think you have to insert the product for a reading... You would not believe how
many people think you have to eat the silicone desiccant or pee on the silicone desiccant in order to take the test.

There is a reason a simple pregnancy test comes with a very long instruction sheet!

That should literally be the test that shows when someone should NOT be a parent at all.

Holy buckets.... no wonder we live in the tide pod eating, condom snorting, humperdoo generation...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Because exposure to that soup of hormones won't have any implications at all for the offspring ...

Like you really think transgender men that become pregnant continue taking testosterone?

I swear, the lack of genuine information and knowledge about trans people seems to be in short supply around here. The outrage, however, seems to have no bounds.

Like ... I really think that a transgender man who truly was what he said he was - a man - wouldn't be getting pregnant because he's a man and men, no matter their biological plumbing, don't actually do that. So I have no idea what this one was thinking. It's certainly not acting like either man or woman.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

To be fair, it's not like most of us can just stop buying feminine needs products. We bleed because basic sex is a bitch, ain't she?

Would be nice to just stop buying those things.

They figure we're a captive audience and can't really protest much if they go all "woke".

Call me out of touch with recent advancements, but I had posted the "female condoms" in jest... I didn't realize they were an actual thing.

They sound uncomfortable and.... just stupid.

Yes we are stuck with what we have to buy and use, but seriously, I can certainly buy from another manufacturer if they are going to attempt to pander to the "woke" crowd.

It won't make a bit of difference to P&G probably.

It will make a difference to me though.

I don't pay anyone to deliberately offend me.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Like ... I really think that a transgender man who truly was what he said he was - a man - wouldn't be getting pregnant because he's a man and men, no matter their biological plumbing, don't actually do that. So I have no idea what this one was thinking. It's certainly not acting like either man or woman.

Okay, so admittedly I don't get it either.

Being trans doesn't necessarily define one's sexuality. There are a number of transgender men attracted to and in relationships with men that consider themselves gay or bisexual just as there a number of transgender women that are interested in women.

Why so many people care about what other people do also remains a mystery to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Maybe the 80's shoulder pad will be back in fashion again.

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If Hanes can have it her way then Kotex can have it his way.

I was going to say something about how insanely stupid this is. Then I remembered some of the pictures of liberal men I have seen recently. I am starting to think there might actually be a market for this. I can imagine some liberal loser actually injuring himself so he can bleed and "have the female experience" he so desperately needs...

The only question left to answer is does TDS cause Vagina Envy or does Vagina Envy cause TDS?

In case you miss my very clear point: this is a mental illness.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I care now because they started telling me they belonged naked in my locker room and that they were women despite what my eyes see, and they had to be there because it makes them too uncomfortable to be in the men's locker room where their physical body matches.

I care now because they are making laws that force me to care or I might get fined or fired or all manner of other unpleasantness, etc.

Previously, I didn't care because they were simply living their lives like I was living mine.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I think this is pretty silly and just another company virtue signalling their wokeness. You all seem to have the wrong idea who this was done for and why this came about.

Fact is many biologically female transgender men retain their female plumbing and do have the need for these products and gynecological health care. Some transgender men have even given birth.

Well, at least ATS has finally allowed a woman’s nipple to appear in a photo.
Although it is a bearded woman...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Female Condoms

We’ll miss you.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You'll get use to it. It will be fun.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I subscribed a little over a year ago to a YouTube channel addressing
exactly this kind of intellectual detachment. I will not name the channel
directly-- but suffice it to say "dumber" pops up. And from the content of
this thread America is going there geometrically faster.

Like as in approaching a 90 degree vertical dive.
Honey, did you think 'menstruate' meant men could too if they swapped out
the tools?? Oh YES OP... I also don't want to live on this planet anymore.

PS Womanopause-- It's not just a senior guys' breakfast mini menu either.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Female Condoms

We’ll miss you.

It's OK... the technology doesn't exist on this planet yet for me to do that.

However, the next UFO I see parked in my pasture?

I'm going to walk up and knock on it and see where I go from there.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well, that's one way to get a bunch of men yacking about feminine hygiene products..
Hey, maybe if they start packaging them in really masculine boxes we could get the guys to run to the store for us when we run out??

But on a serious note, there is a genetic quirk that can cause some men to bleed.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 22-10-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The real question is when will amazon get attacked for having a male part as its logo.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join