It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to initiate first contact with what ever is here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
We've all seen the video's of the ufo encounters the navy has been having. We are being visited by beings from somewhere else and for what ever reason they haven't made contact. Maybe it's time we make the first move to let them know we know they are here but how?

I say we use light and math. We create something these beings can see and put it in space. Math is a universal language. At first we use light pulses and simple math. Over time we increase the complexity of the math. We lead them from one light pulse to another. The math at one light pulse ends and picks up at another where the last one left off. We lead them to where we want to meet.

I'm sure someone could come up with something better. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed I'm sure someone else could figure it out. I'm just giving an example.

We know they're here some might say otherwise but it wouldn't hurt to try. Maybe they're waiting for us to make the first move?

We need to quit living in denial and except we're not alone. We don't need to search mars for life it came to us.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

If there were aliens visiting Earth and wanted to make contact they would. They wouldn't have to use light pulses and maths.
I doubt aliens are here though. Those navy videos are more than likely something we have created using advanced technology of some sort. Why, who can say?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I don't think there's any need for urgency. When they're ready to say hi they will. In whatever form that may take.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Supposedly there are protocols that exist for calling and making peaceful contact with extraterrestrials. What you need is really powerful laser pointers and display a particular pattern to a particular spot in the sky at a particular time at night and some ET will respond so the theory goes.

I'm not sure where I read this however. I think I'm mashing up information from several sources. My brain is goopy yogurt sometimes. It's very early for me right now I don't have enough caffeine in my system yet. If I remember later I will try to put together a thread on this topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon
No there is testimony from navy pilots seeing things that defy all known psychics. They don't pick idiots to be navy pilots. It's not just one or two pilots seeing these things. The navy is encountering these things all the time. These things are under intelligent control and not earthly.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
We need to quit living in denial and except we're not alone. We don't need to search mars for life it came to us.

I doubt we will ever see full disclosure. The whole purpose of government is to prevent the people from getting too "excited" about anything. Unless it's a false flag attack and the government WANTS the people to be excited about something as way of getting the people to accept planned government policies.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The technology may not be Earthly. There is a theory these UFOs are man-made and are secret military high-tech.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'm sure the military has all kinds of toys we don't know about. Except these navy pilots are describing objects that can descend 80,000 feet and stop in an instant. I highly doubt the military has anything close to that.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

No there is testimony from navy pilots seeing things that defy all known psychics. They don't pick idiots to be navy pilots. It's not just one or two pilots seeing these things. The navy is encountering these things all the time. These things are under intelligent control and not earthly.

I have seen the videos and heard the testimonies. Chances are it's hidden technology utilising drones or some such.

I have probably watched and read every available piece of information on UFO's over the years.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

a reply to: dfnj2015

I'm sure the military has all kinds of toys we don't know about. Except these navy pilots are describing objects that can descend 80,000 feet and stop in an instant. I highly doubt the military has anything close to that.

You would need inertia dampers that could handle it. But supposedly the power source of choice draws on the source of the dark energy that powers the acceleration of the expansion of the Universe. These power sources are supposedly capable of supplying huge amounts of energy needed based on any circuit's draw.

So for the occupants of the craft coming to a complete insanely fast stop and making 90 degree turn at crazy fast speeds just looks like some kind of strange video distortion coming through the front window as the craft travels from A to B in the minds of the occupants. Evasive maneuver pattern delta or something as they say.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The beauty of remote controlled drones is you never get brain splatter on the floor carpets.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I used to be bigly into the UFO scene it was however, the internet and modern technology that killed it for me.
Much more knowledgeable folk than me could give explanations as to what had been recorded or seen, then the fake CGI craze hit which greatly annoyed me followed by the current trend where, people refuse to record sightings on their phone because reasons, but their real, real I tells ya!

I'm with you on the UAP likely being a test flight of something.
What's eating me up however, isn't the navy trying to identify flying thingys a little like a bus driver trying to identify trains?

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: contextual

people refuse to record sightings on their phone because reasons, but their real, real I tells ya!

my God. How do I facepalm verbally ?

Really, that is one of the most stupidest critiques of the modern era. "How come you dont have video..you have a phone right ??"

Jesus...I cant even bring myself to form a reply to it anymore. It's beyond words.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

We've all seen the video's of the ufo encounters the navy has been having.

Yes.

We are being visited by beings from somewhere else and for what ever reason they haven't made contact.

How does one make the leap to conclude that its beings from somewhere else?

Maybe it's time we make the first move to let them know we know they are here but how?

By first identifying the unidentified.

If its ET in nature then we can think about making contact.

We know they're here some might say otherwise but it wouldn't hurt to try. Maybe they're waiting for us to make the first move?

So why say UFO if you know they are aliens.

We need to quit living in denial and except we're not alone.

I doubt that very many think we are not.

We don't need to search mars for life it came to us.

UFOs are not evidence of aliens,

Its speculated that some UFO or UAP cases are ET in nature but there is no direct or hard evidence pointing in that direction.

any evidence that some say does can also be used to point to advanced technology that is either overseen by a small group in high government places or that is simply known about so they can use the sightings to their advantage in the intelligence/counter intelligence world and are being built and tested by corporations in the energy and aviation fields.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

A person doesn't need to be an idiot to misunderstand what they are seeing or misidentify something. A perfectly capable pilot or other 'professional' is also susceptible to it.

edit on 10/14/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I have seen the videos and heard the testimonies. Chances are it's hidden technology utilising drones or some such.

I have probably watched and read every available piece of information on UFO's over the years.

Drones that can travel at 5000mph and make a 90 degree turn? Or travel from below the ocean surface and up into space in seconds?
No sir, I think the pilots would know about those.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Individuals already are in contact, governments too, with the negative ones.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

Drones that can travel at 5000mph and make a 90 degree turn? Or travel from below the ocean surface and up into space in seconds?

Now you're just being rational. We cant have that. Must be drones. Otherwise...
heads will explode.
edit on 14-10-2019 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the speeds and 90 degree turns cannot be confirmed by the video analysis. Those turns and speeds could have been a combination of the Navy plane turning and its camera moving to track the object.

So it's not necessarily the case that the object is making those fantastic maneuvers or moving at great speeds, but the jerkiness of the camera tracking.

edit on 10/14/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Absolutely. You cant say that those craft is ours because these are on record since at least the mid 1940's. So, to say that they are ours you would have to say that we have had this unbelievable gravity defying inertia-less zero-turn-on-a-dime at thousands of miles per hour no wing having no exhaust craft even before we had the microchip.

Not ours, no way.

It is real, they are visiting us.

Now as far as making contact, I wonder if our government has attempted contact. I would guess that they have tried contact but are likely just ignored. I dont have any ideas as to how to initiate contact. You have to understand, these aliens could perhaps be millions of years more advanced than us. Do you ever stop in the middle of your yard at an anthill and try to make contact with the ants?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join