It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need to initiate first contact with what ever is here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

If they wanted to initiate contact they would do so.

Thing is how do you initiate contact with an ant?

Because thats most lightly how we would seem to beings able to cross the vast distances between the stars or hop across space-time at will.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Watch this. This is an interview with the "tic tac" UFO pilot. There is lots of detail in that video and it is very interesting. So much more information than what you get from the MSM five minute short coverage. This will answer your question.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: wantsome
a reply to: midicon
No there is testimony from navy pilots seeing things that defy all known psychics. They don't pick idiots to be navy pilots. It's not just one or two pilots seeing these things. The navy is encountering these things all the time. These things are under intelligent control and not earthly.

I have seen the videos and heard the testimonies. Chances are it's hidden technology utilising drones or some such.

I have probably watched and read every available piece of information on UFO's over the years.

You have? So you think we have had this anti gravity wingless tech since the 1940's?

Where is the exhaust plume? Oh that's right, there is none! Please explain how you think that thing is propelling itself. (The Navy "Tic Tac" UFO video)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

We've all seen the video's of the ufo encounters the navy has been having.

Yes.

We are being visited by beings from somewhere else and for what ever reason they haven't made contact.

How does one make the leap to conclude that its beings from somewhere else?

Maybe it's time we make the first move to let them know we know they are here but how?

By first identifying the unidentified.

If its ET in nature then we can think about making contact.

We know they're here some might say otherwise but it wouldn't hurt to try. Maybe they're waiting for us to make the first move?

So why say UFO if you know they are aliens.

We need to quit living in denial and except we're not alone.

I doubt that very many think we are not.

We don't need to search mars for life it came to us.

UFOs are not evidence of aliens,

Its speculated that some UFO or UAP cases are ET in nature but there is no direct or hard evidence pointing in that direction.

any evidence that some say does can also be used to point to advanced technology that is either overseen by a small group in high government places or that is simply known about so they can use the sightings to their advantage in the intelligence/counter intelligence world and are being built and tested by corporations in the energy and aviation fields.

Advanced man made tech? So explain the fact that these have been spotted since at least the 1940'? Are you suggesting that we could have possibly have had this tech in the 1940's. Dont kid yourself.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

You have? So you think we have had this anti gravity wingless tech since the 1940's? Where is the exhaust plume? Oh that's right, there is none! Please explain how you think that thing is propelling itself. (The Navy "Tic Tac" UFO video)

he isnt..thinking. It's a just a token identification, one which will prevent heads from exploding. To suggest it's "our" tech would be far more unreasonable then to suggest ET.

But your average scientist is stopped at the great "it's such a long way, they cant travel here" wall of China. Insurmountable.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

originally posted by: midicon

No there is testimony from navy pilots seeing things that defy all known psychics. They don't pick idiots to be navy pilots. It's not just one or two pilots seeing these things. The navy is encountering these things all the time. These things are under intelligent control and not earthly.

I have seen the videos and heard the testimonies. Chances are it's hidden technology utilising drones or some such.

I have probably watched and read every available piece of information on UFO's over the years.

Drones that can travel at 5000mph and make a 90 degree turn? Or travel from below the ocean surface and up into space in seconds?
No sir, I think the pilots would know about those.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the speeds and 90 degree turns cannot be confirmed by the video analysis. Those turns and speeds could have been a combination of the Navy plane turning and its camera moving to track the object.

So it's not necessarily the case that the object is making those fantastic maneuvers or moving at great speeds, but the jerkiness of the camera tracking.

So you would suggest that the tech might be ours....the antigravity, anti-inertia, no exhaust, wingless, etc etc. Craft might be ours.....but we might not have the tech to track such craft?

You cant have it both ways. If one could create such craft then surely tracking it would be childs play.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Please explain how you think that thing is propelling itself. (The Navy "Tic Tac" UFO video)

You quoted them speculating its hidden tech, then ask them to explain how its propelling itself?

Hidden tech would suggest its something that is far above any conventional aeronautics.

There are many ideas put forth in UFOlogy about craft that ionize its shell and by doing so creates a field around itself to be able to move at incredible speeds.

(I say this because you mention the 1940s, I assume you are talking about Foo fighters that pilots witnessed. however not sure how you link them to Tic Tac)

Its speculated that these glowing craft are tested Area 51, Lazar's stories point to this, I have also read about speculation that these types of speculated crafts are tested at Pine Gap in Australia.

The foo fighters of the 40s ?

many ideas about Nazi UFOs being built, the NAZI Bell which many try linking to the Kecksburg incident, ideas that this and similar advanced tech was taken by both the Russians and the US after WW2.

there are reports that can still be read today by allied pilots about the foo fighters, its said that even enemy fighters saw them but no testimonies can be found.

Even if German pilots did see them, would they know about every advanced weapon the Reich was building?

anyway, The pilots that got a visual of the tic tac's didn't suggest they were glowing did they?

I believe they described the object as drone like.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

So explain the fact that these have been spotted since at least the 1940'?

why don't you explain how you link what was seen in the 40s to what was seen by the Nimitz crew.

The description of what they looked like are not the same.

Something being seen since the 40s means ...... wait for it...... something has been seen since the 40s.

It doesn't mean aliens are here.

Are you suggesting that we could have possibly have had this tech in the 1940's.

It has more going for than aliens did it.

I get you are a religious nut, the church of ufology needs fanatics like you to get everyone to believe as they do that it has to be aliens.

Sorry but some cannot jump to conclusions based on nothing but speculation and in your case wild speculation that doesn't even make sense how you try and imply what was seen on the 40s resembles the tic tac.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If they are here, they know that we know that they are here because our primitive aircraft try to chase them, we try to shoot them down so we probably seem to them to be aggressive and afraid so they just choose to play hide and seek with us .
If they are here.
And these things are from here it's not like they would show off the technology, remember when the public found out about the stealth fighter, people thought it was the latest and greatest thing but it was really technology from the 50s or 60s that they just unveiled.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Craft might be ours.....but we might not have the tech to track such craft? You cant have it both ways. If one could create such craft then surely tracking it would be childs play.

Yes, the conventional military and navy may not hence why its tested on them to see if they can be tracked.

IF the US conventional armed forces (said to be the worlds most advanced) cannot track these then its highly likely that a less advanced military will be able to.

So the developers/manufacturers are given an increase in black budget money then what they received to develop and test and instructed to build a fleet that can used world wide without detection.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The Navy pilot explains in the video that at one point the 'tic tac' left the field of view in less than a second.....the field of view was at least 50 MILES.....in less than a second.

So we finally get a good video along with a credible witness explaining how it's not ours and you guys are like..."oh its ours". I think I'll take the word of the experts over you guys.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I get you are a religious nut, the church of ufology needs fanatics like you to get everyone to believe as they do that it has to be aliens.

Good one, attack me personally. I'm going to archive your post and put it with the many others. And when the truth comes to light I will make you eat your words.

Have a good day.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

So we finally get a good video along with a credible witness explaining how it's not ours and you guys are like..."oh its ours". I think I'll take the word of the experts over you guys.

you are very confused.

No one said it was ours. Ideas are put forth why that seems more reasonable,

because it makes believers its aliens upset just shows that it is more of a reasonable suggestion.

If anything is said, Its right there in the OP,

that they know its not ours and is alien.

The Navy pilot explains in the video that at one point the 'tic tac' left the field of view in less than a second.....the field of view was at least 50 MILES.....in less than a second.

Yes and?

all you can say is that its aliens?

Good for you

If you believe this then make suggestions that the OP asks for.

Trying to convince others is pointless, suggest ways to make contact, make contact and then show the world it is aliens.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Good one, attack me personally.

You call it an attack I call it an observation from who you express yourself.

And when the truth comes to light I will make you eat your words.

It wont change the fact of what I am observing.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The Arecibo message is a good start to establish a communication channel with an advanced species. It was designed by Carl Sagan and has a prime number as the full message length and helps compile the message. I don't fully understand the part about the genetic code, thats why I guess it is for advanced species.

Looks to be a lot of conflict and competition going on and why there is such a thick coat of deception around the topics. Still a bit of a jungle out there so take some care when trying to make contact.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I actually have one sitting next to me right now,

It said we do not want nothing to do with you people before you fix up your collective psychosis and besides it was apparently us who burned the bridges and broke up with them in the first place.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Any sufficiently advanced tech will appear magical - that doesn't mean it is alien.

If we do have advanced tech, it is most likely the result of advances based on the work of Nikola Tesla, that has been kept super secret. The craft are most likely all remote controlled drones, or if manned, manned by people capable of keeping such things secret.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
In what universe could anyone imagine it a prerogative of the Human race to seek contact with some virus or killer bacteria? I'd wager the analogy is frighteningly similar to any creatures that could traverse the vastness of space to find us here....

There's just no good reason for some superior race of beings to bother making contact with us.
edit on 42am19famMon, 14 Oct 2019 10:30:04 -0500America/ChicagoMon, 14 Oct 2019 10:30:04 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If we do have advanced tech, it is most likely the result of advances based on the work of Nikola Tesla, that has been kept super secret.

Tesla couldn't even invent The Radio ( which he claimed to have ). So no way would anything this exotic be based on his work.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

All you have to do is watch "Close encounters of the third kind". It will tell you exactly what to do.

edit on 14-10-2019 by stelth2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join