It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamic Preacher claims you can Rape and Murder every day if you Prey 5 times a day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
A Muslim could rape and kill every day then on his death bed genuinely believe Jesus died for his sins and have an automatic pass through the pearly gates. 😂

Don't act like the "free pass" fallacy isn't present in all Abrahamic religions.
edit on 10/13/2019 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

"British Islamic Preacher claims you can Rape and Murder every day if you Prey 5 times a day"

To be technical (and not talking about your typo), no he didn't.

I do find it interesting, though, how you use the example of one "British Islamic Preacher", and extrapolate to all Islam, then all muslims, and then advocate ethnic cleansing. Bravo!

Especially considering how, as 3NL1GHT3N3D1 mentioned above, the 'free pass' is present in many religions, not just Islam- According to Christianity, Gandhi is going to hell, while Jeffrey Dahmer, who converted while in prison, would not (Christianity simply used as an example here). I guess everyone needs to be ethnically cleansed, or is it still just Muslims?
edit on 13-10-2019 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I live in an area saturated with Trump supporters. So far, none of them have been so "incompatible and intolerant" that they have threatened to lop off my head, or rape, murder, and pillage my household.
a reply to: Klassified

Ok... so you did not buy into the chants of "lock her up"? throwing away the Constitution of the United States? The crowds chanting "lock him up" over Bidens son, regardless of the Constitution?

His hate speach and trumps hate speach are a lot alike... Talk # about American POW's and they cheer for him... mock the disabled, call for violence...they cheer for him...

Pretty sure he said the whistleblower should be tried for treason and insuated be hanged, so there is that... and Adam Schiff as well...

No matter what he says or does trump supporters are behind it...

Same thing

Oh yeah, you ever read what trump supporters say about non trump supporters right here on this site?

edit on 13-10-2019 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

She is not the President of the United States.... just to clear that up.....but if that is all you got.... LOL

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Oleandra88

The same could possibly be said of hardcore trump supporters.

They wouldn't rape you.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The only one hating here is you. You hate Trump and his supporters. Radical.
edit on 13-10-2019 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Really! Sweet! Can we start with the peeps in the audience?

Id start with the preacher.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The hardcore fanatics of Islam are just incompatible and intolerant to our society.

This is not about trump or politics. Stop that discussion right now.

I work with people who pray 5x a day and they assure me this guy is nuts.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Or any other political direction of your choosing. Please stop making this into a Trump topic. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So I could blow his brains out.

Then just pray and I’m good.

Wow, I’ll think about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

She is not the President of the United States.... just to clear that up.....but if that is all you got.... LOL

I thought you were talking about supporters? You did say that trump supporters are as bad as extremist islam?

And when he said liberals are worse, you went on a rant.

She's a liberal supporter... advocating beheading. Of the president.

Seems clear as day to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
A Muslim could rape and kill every day then on his death bed genuinely believe Jesus died for his sins and have an automatic pass through the pearly gates. 😂

Don't act like the "free pass" fallacy isn't present in all Abrahamic religions.

I thought you didn't like deflection?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

We have a moral code in Western nations which is largely codified into laws. They can believe all they want that they will be forgiven in the afterlife, however, that doesn't mean their physical bodies can't be incarcerated for life, or be given a healthy dose of street justice.

Its sick that some of these religious leaders encourage behaviors their religion never would. Rather than focus on what they can get away with in the afterlife, they should focus on the righteous life they should be leading on Earth.

A well-equipped, well-trained and well-funded assassination team should work on exterminating all of these "leaders", worldwide.

Maybe some don't speak out against them out of fear, but you would think at least one person exposed to each of these enemies of humanity would do the world a favor and "paint the target", so to speak.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Catholics can murder and rape, then go to confession and, if they are 'truly sorry', get absolved.

Isn't religion fun!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The hardcore fanatics of Islam are just incompatible and intolerant to our society.

I'm trying to come up with a thread that is immune from anyone turning it into a Trunp or anti-Trump thing. Maybe a recipe or something? Probably not...but maybe.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Isn’t repentance a major centerpiece of Christianity as well???

I was always led to understand that there was no crime/sin you could not honestly repent and accept Jesus into your heart , and not receive forgiveness for?!?!

I agree completely that it is a horrible rule, but it is not a new one.

An oh so common critique of Christianity is the “ child molesters go to heaven after repentance, but Indian medicine men burn in hell”..

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Only God can judge what was in the heart of that rapist murderer. Good thing it is not up to us as I have low tolerance for those who hurt others physically like that.

edit on 13-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The guy and guys like this should be exterminated like the human vermin he is!!!

Tolerance is not the good peoples friend but their enemy!!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
There are the family honor killings and the death sentence for converts away from Islam of course, but infidels and unbelievers are bonus points for their after life. You can do or say anything to the infidels and it OK as long as it is in the name of Allah.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join