It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamic Preacher claims you can Rape and Murder every day if you Prey 5 times a day

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Nothin

No one is pure in Christianity...

You need honest repentance and to accept Jesus as your savior..

You don’t think any child molestor Or murderer was ever repentant?!?!

Only when they're staring down the wrong side of a some form of justice...

Face it: heaven is full of the same bandits, thieves, rapists, murderers, and lyin'-cheatin' scum we have here on Earth.
Just as much a 'paradise' as this place. (If you can find a quiet place to hang-out).

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Oh they are on the other side but there are several places on the other side, they are not in heaven I am certain of that.
Plus I mean look at there definition of heaven it is nothing like ours, they get to drink wine but are forbidden to drink it while alive, they have a permanent erection (OUCH no seriously I mean OUCH don't they even know how painful it get's), they have lot's of pre-pubescent nymphomaniacs that are always virgin's (Described by one of there writers as young willing - obviously there interpretation of willing is open to debate - blond and blue eyed with skin like milk and no pubic hair).

Basically they get to live in a ZOO, a drunk and drugged up male Gorilla with a group of defenceless under age female gorilla's is what it sound's like I mean at least we get to be like the Angels' and Angel's do get about all over the place so are FREE and that mean's no Zoo for us - we also have equal rights on the other side according to Christ, no difference between a man and a woman in the resurrection.

edit on 14-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Unless it is all a fairly tale meant to control the sheeple...

Then you really have to analyze the motivation behind the different doctrines..

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

has always confronted and fought the local population.

Confronting LIES and rightfully so.
No where did he say you can Rape and Murder every day.
He said "not praying, not believing" (is the worst crime of all)
you lie to push your hate and bigotry

edit on 14/10/19 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

a reply to: whereislogic

Well if we are being honest with ourselves no one thinks abortion is murder... not even pro-lifers.. well except those shooting up clinics, they are legit..

There are literally millions of people, all of whom do not own any guns to shoot up anything, who think that abortion amounts to murder. They reason the same way as I did above. Actually, the line of reasoning that I used was from a website that these people use on a regular basis for their information and education. I didn't want to link the article cause I was combining 2 or 3 articles into 1 comment and it was too much in total for ATS (ATS only allows 3 paragraphs to be quoted from another website). I didn't want the comment to be deleted by any moderator (happened to me before when quoting too much).

Btw, these same people consider that killing for your country, or to be free from oppression, such as when one is fighting Nazis in WW II, amounts to murder as well.* Unlike most other people who consider it an honor to 'defend' their country or fight in the war on terror, or kill people because they feel that's what they deserve or that it's their prerogative, duty, the 'right' thing to do or the only option to protect others or the freedoms or rights of themselves and others, etc. (a larger variety of justifications is used that I can't all list here, or variations on the ones I did list here).

Applying double standards to justify something someone wants to do is a common human trait. Much like hypocrisy. If you want to take that personal, that's your prerogative, but it isn't phrased as such. I for one won't be answering your questions because they seem a little too personal, irrelevant and rhetorical, for my taste. My dating choices are none of your concern, nor do they matter regarding anything I said (or quoted).

*: “Rather than killing one another, they are willing to die for one another. (1 John 3:16)” That quotation is from the 2nd video below at 7:30. 1 John 3:15,16 says:

“Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer,* [Or “manslayer.”] and you know that no murderer has everlasting life remaining in him. By this we have come to know love, because that one surrendered his life* [Or “soul.”] for us, and we are under obligation to surrender our lives* [Or “souls.”] for our brothers.”

This video may be blocked in your country, it is in mine:

Persecution of a peaceable people
edit on 15-10-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
Being honest with oneself is a lot harder and takes real courage.

originally posted by: eletheia
You would do well to take heed ..... you know nothing about me.

There's a reason I said "oneself" instead of "yourself". Can't you find any agreement with the notion that being honest with oneself is a lot harder and takes more courage than agreeing or coming up with or using ideological spin? In general?

Btw, by sharing your opinion and views about particular subjects, I'm learning something about you. "Something" is not "nothing". I know, it can get confusing sometimes because of these people:

Psychology: Dawkins&Krauss selling the philosophy and contradiction that nothing is something

Here's the famous Stephen Hawking doing the same thing in his book "The Grand Design" (or almost the same); as explained from 16:13 - 23:04:

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Oh they are on the other side but there are several places on the other side, they are not in heaven I am certain of that.
Plus I mean look at there definition of heaven it is nothing like ours, they get to drink wine but are forbidden to drink it while alive, they have a permanent erection (OUCH no seriously I mean OUCH don't they even know how painful it get's), they have lot's of pre-pubescent nymphomaniacs that are always virgin's (Described by one of there writers as young willing - obviously there interpretation of willing is open to debate - blond and blue eyed with skin like milk and no pubic hair).

Basically they get to live in a ZOO, a drunk and drugged up male Gorilla with a group of defenceless under age female gorilla's is what it sound's like I mean at least we get to be like the Angels' and Angel's do get about all over the place so are FREE and that mean's no Zoo for us - we also have equal rights on the other side according to Christ, no difference between a man and a woman in the resurrection.

Hi LT.
What about these different 'heavens' ?
Are some heavens right: and other heavens wrong ?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Unless it is all a fairly tale meant to control the sheeple...

Then you really have to analyze the motivation behind the different doctrines..

Hmmmmm: Questioning the narrative; then questioning the potential motives behind that narrative ?

That's gonna be at least a 10-shovel job there !

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

This is certainly something the police should look at

if we can arrest a guy for telling his dog to give nazi salutes, then this guy is effectively calling for rape and murder
as long as you pray to Allah

maybe someone will murder him, but as long as they pray to Allah its all good !

Absolute Bell End

report a hate crime

edit on 15-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Agreed monotheism makes 2nd , 3rd class citizens of women !

"marital rape "
"bhurka, hijab"
"stoning for adultery if raped"

They fear women and so hide them

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

If I knew, and I assume the same for most Americans, yourself included, that my next door neighbor was gonna take his 4 year old out back and shoot him at 9am tomorrow. I do not let it go down..period no matter the cost..

If abortion is murder, morally there should be no difference between the 2..

But that is not even remotely the only sector of life that abortion is treated NOTHING like murder..

Would someone date a girl who had an abortion back in college.. almost everyone would..

Would those same people date a girl who intentionally murdered her child back in college...

Hell no..

And I could go on forever, because I can think of no sector of society where we do treat abortion the same as murder.. not one..

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

If I’m right agriculture is credited with that swap.. women became property once we stopped Hunter gathering and actually started having personal property to protect or hoard..

Monotheism created the concepts that “everyone else’s god is fake” and “mans fate being totally in gods hands” ..

Both dangerous

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

its because we are humans and we are ignorant for some reason of what we classify life ?

I get that people may want to abort like animals do when they give birth and the offspring isnt going to make it they just kill them to save the rest

we just tell ourselves that its not murder , however its the value we place on life itself in that context
walking breathing etc

It is #ed up , but hey , some places we allow to marry children and rape your wife
so I guess its par for the course

also some may say that its one of the only things we allow women to do legally

its a #ed up thing , but it can stop potential suffering
and that can only be a good thing right ?

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If I’m right agriculture is credited with that swap.. women became property once we stopped Hunter gathering and actually started having personal property to protect or hoard..

Gaining property/things is one thing .........But owning another human

being is SLAVERY.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

For sure, but since we are talking prehistory, it is fair to realize at that point slavery was likely an upgrade..

At some point tribal conflicts changed from killing all the defeated to enslaving them..

So if your opinions are death or slavery.. slavery is the lesser evil.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Like I said:

Applying double standards to justify something someone wants to do is a common human trait. Much like hypocrisy.

Killing for your country, or to supposedly 'protect and serve' (as the police motto goes), is also not seen as murder (by the majority).

That doesn't make it so though, nor does it make it right or justifies it. As I said earlier as well:

Do not just follow the crowd: If you realize that what everybody thinks is not necessarily correct, you can find the strength to think differently. While it may seem that all others think the same way, does this mean that you should? Popular opinion is not a reliable barometer of truth.

It is definitely true that popular opinion (or majority opinion) does not consider that abortion amounts to murder. That does not however make that opinion itself true or an honest way of looking at it. One may one day want to consider the motives for people to have that opinion about it though. Referring to unborn babies as fetuses is just a matter of convenient spin, it's not going to change the reality/truth of the matter.

The truth of the matter is that:

...many Bible verses provide God’s view of human life, including that of an unborn child.

Life is a gift from God. (Genesis 9:6; Psalm 36:9) He considers all life to be precious, including the life of a child in the womb. So if someone intentionally kills an unborn child, that amounts to murder. In God’s eyes, life—especially human life—is sacred. (Genesis 9:6; Psalm 36:9) This principle applies to a baby growing in the womb, a place designed by God to be a safe haven for a developing child. “You kept me screened off in my mother’s womb,” said a Bible writer. He added: “Your eyes even saw me as an embryo; all its parts were written in your book regarding the days when they were formed.”—Psalm 139:13, 16.

God’s view of the life of an unborn child is also reflected in his Law to the nation of Israel and in our God-given conscience. God’s Law stated that a person who assaulted a pregnant woman and killed her unborn child was subject to the death penalty—the killer paying with his own life for the life he took. (Exodus 21:22, 23) Of course, the judges had to take into account motives and circumstances.—Numbers 35:22-24, 31.

We can go 20 rounds of back and forth concerning the justifications people use for it to argue that it doesn't amount to murder, but it'll never change the truth of the matter. It can all be very persuasive, but keep in mind that:

There are many today who would like to ‘delude us with persuasive arguments.’ (Colossians 2:4)

People not caring what the Bible (God's Word of Truth) has to say about it doesn't invalidate it or make it any less true. Humans have a tendency to paint what is true, right or good as false, wrong or bad, and vice versa. As described at Isaiah 5:20,21:

20 Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,

Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,

Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe to those wise in their own eyes

And discreet in their own sight!

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I think here is the problem.. you are counting every time a human is involved with he death of another human as murder, and obviously that isn’t the case or manslaughter would not exist.

Public opinion is a good barometer for truth when it is a subjective question..

For objective things that have objective answers public opinion is irrelevant..

Should abortion be legal is not an objective question..

B) I think that is called common sense.

Say some psycho is threatening your family, Is it murder if you kill them???

No it is not.

I actually agree completely with the soldier analogy.. I think that is dead on...

When a soldier kills an enemy combatant, it is not murder..

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is what happens when you watch a 45 seconds clip and come to conclusions.

According to Islam, on the day of judgement, things will be divided into two groups viz. your duties to God and your duties to the world including to Human beings.

Both of these will be judged on the day of judgement beginning with the duties to God which includes praying 5 times a day. If you fail here, your judgement won't even enter the second group.

After you pass the first, you'll enter second.

What the speaker of this video fails to mention (maybe he mentions it in the full video? Google it. His name is Mohammad Hoblos) is that the second group will be equally difficult.

If you rape someone, be assured, if you weren't punished on Earth for your crime, you'll be punished on the day of judgement when you enter the second group and there is no chance of you entering paradise unless for some whatever reason the victim decides to forgive you.

Don't forget, the punishment for rape to this day is still capital punishment.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is a good video of him: www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I think here is the problem.. you are counting every time a human is involved with he death of another human as murder, ...

Don't put words in my mouth please.

Public opinion is a good barometer for truth when it is a subjective question..

Truth is absolute, not relative. Some synonyms for "true" are:

factual, absolute, certain, correct, without error

“What Is Truth?”

THAT question was cynically posed to Jesus by the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate. He was not interested in an answer, and Jesus did not give him one. Perhaps Pilate viewed truth as too elusive to grasp.​—John 18:38.

This disdainful attitude toward truth is shared by many today, including religious leaders, educators, and politicians. They hold that truth​—especially moral and spiritual truth—​is not absolute but relative and ever changing. This, of course, implies that people can determine for themselves what is right and what is wrong. (Isaiah 5:20, 21) It also allows people to reject as out-of-date the values and moral standards held by past generations.

The statement that prompted Pilate’s question is worth noting. Jesus had said: “For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth.” (John 18:37) Truth to Jesus was no vague, incomprehensible concept. He promised his disciples: “You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”​—John 8:32.

Where can such truth be found? On one occasion, Jesus said in prayer to God: “Your word is truth.” (John 17:17) The Bible, written under divine inspiration, reveals truth that provides both reliable guidance and a sure hope for the future​—everlasting life.​—2 Timothy 3:15-17.

Pilate indifferently rejected the opportunity to learn such truth. What about you? ...

In Nazi Germany it was the popular opinion that Jews and Africans were less evolved than caucasians and Aryans (justifying their extermination by means of ideologies such as 'survival of the fittest', and those coming out of eugenics and Social Darwinism, Darwin himself prepared the way). And that the Jews were evil conspirators. Much like what Martin Luther told the Germans a couple of centuries earlier (it wasn't something new).

Certainly, the handiest trick of the propagandist is the use of outright lies. Consider, for example, the lies that Martin Luther wrote in 1543 about the Jews in Europe: “They have poisoned wells, made assassinations, kidnaped children . . . They are venomous, bitter, vindictive, tricky serpents, assassins, and children of the devil who sting and work harm.” His exhortation to so-called Christians? “Set fire to their synagogues or schools . . . Their houses [should] also be razed and destroyed.”

Source: The Manipulation of Information: Awake!—2000

Say some psycho is threatening your family, Is it murder if you kill them???

No it is not.

That's your opinion, which follows popular opinion, i.e. 'following the crowd'. It does not reflect the reality of the matter though.

Also, perhaps one should consider if there are other ways one can protect their family in such a scenario? Notice the people holding up the door in the video below, they're not fighting back, yet they are still keeping the people inside relatively safe from the mob. This way does take more courage than attempting to kill these psychos threatening their families inside:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join