It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamic Preacher claims you can Rape and Murder every day if you Prey 5 times a day

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I dont know where the line is and apparently no one else does either !

I believe soldiers murder in combat
there isnt any way to dress that up other than state sanctioned genocide
If an intruder enters your home and you kill them , its murder no matter what the law says.

No one should have the right to end another persons life no matter what .
To clarify I mean in terms of self defense, or war or whatever

abortion is a whole other bag of ethics an morals im not even attempting to discuss because im not female.

Abortion is something that as a man I dont really have an opinion on , its something I can never understand
or never will , unless Im reincarnated as a woman and go through an abortion of my own !

When we start talking about abortions and controlled birth , and genetics, then we start to get very nazi like !

Animals kill their offspring if their offspring wont cut it in nature, we like to think we arent animals , but according to evolution , that is very much what we are , we are still an organism .

Aye we have morals and brains to think reasonably , but we also have ego , and we like to think we are the best
we like to think we are above nature , and no longer consider ourselves as such natural beings.
So we dont do the things which we would consider making us animals.

Killing our weak offspring , if they have growth abnormalities
because for the most part we can fix most of the common ones and people can lead normal lives.
altering our DNA to remove unwanted mutations.

But if we start doing this , we will end up severely impeded by our genetics.

We need the bad DNA and bad mutations so that the Good DNA and beneficial mutations can appear good hahaha
AHH the duality of the universe.

I think if we were to go down the route of genetic alteration , then I think we'd end up looking like a bunch of children
somehow I think we;d end up being like dogs which exhibit neotony
we'd end up like the grey aliens

funny we call people who are cruel animals, but animals dont invent chemical weapons to maim and cause suffering
or weapons of mass destruction which could end all life on the planet

we humans are artfully cruel
i cant remember the exact quote

edit on 17-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Killing our weak offspring , if they have growth abnormalities
because for the most part we can fix most of the common ones and people can lead normal lives.
altering our DNA to remove unwanted mutations.

Not wishing to derail the thread I would just like to point out that no one *kills off

weak offspring.*

They stop and prevent the development of offspring at a time that they are

not viable and unable to exist on their own.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I wasnt suggesting that we do , what I am saying is that as animals in nature often kill their young if they are abnormal or are injured or whatever .

Humans on the other hand can normally prevent birth defects through modern medicine
and can repair other defects quite easily with restorative medicine etc.
SO we dont kill off any newborns which have a chance at a normal life
where as animals simply dont have that

I was suggesting that we arent animals because we dont just kill our offspring if they dont cut it .
However as you said , we stop and prevent development if its not going to work
which is essentially an abortion of a fetus that wont develop properly.
Without having to go through a miscarriage etc and the potential suffering of PTSD to the mother.

it's all done to prevent suffering, Animals do it too , but they just do it the only way they know how
we do it "humanely" but it still is deciding who lives and dies beyond fate taking its course.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Say some psycho is threatening your family, Is it murder if you kill them???

No it is not.

originally posted by: whereislogic

Also, perhaps one should consider if there are other ways one can protect their family in such a scenario? ...

"Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way." Quotation from the Nox guy at 1:34 below:

May be an episode worth watching one day (Stargate SG-1 Seasons 1 episode 7). It's a great show anyway.
edit on 17-10-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

A) That is because the line is subjective, not objective..

It is the whole “one guys freedom fighter is another guy’s terrorist”..

It is all POV..

B ) we are not the only species that self regulates its population..

When coyotes yip at nokght it is really a “role call”. Depending on how many individuals roll call at night decides how many pups the coyote females have each litter..

So are they aborting/murdering the difference between their max and what they actually had??

B) we have never been off the road of the good old fashioned form of dna manipulation..

There is no fruit , vegetable or domesticated animal we have not fundamentally changed the species of..

The problem with such things is not the fundamentals.. it is who gets to decide what is desirable or not.. I’m not sure there is Any risk if we are doing it without cloning type stuff..

For example.. if you have 1/4 Eskimo , African, European and Asian DNA.. you might literally be immune to every disease.. lol

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The point of a thought experiment is to play by the rules..

You can’t take the “train car dilemma” and say “ I pull the lever and throw a rock at the one guy now in the trains path!!”

That defeats the entire purpose of the thought experiment lol..

In that hypothetical the only 2 options would be kill the intruder or die..

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: babloyi
Yes and it saved many American lives. Thats war. Go review the way the Japanese fought that war. You may not feel the same way. And yes I think America should kick out the damn UN and shut our doors for a while. The rest of the world has taken advantage of us long enough. I will isolate and you stay out of this country all will be well. Your not wanted here or needed here.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

read my link two posts back to the covert action magazine interview

this is the guy that spilled the beans on the vietnam war

he is saying that wasnt americas only option
and in his opinion was the greatest act of terrorism ever committed by any one nation and he is an american

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Yes and it saved many American lives. Thats war. Go review the way the Japanese fought that war. You may not feel the same way. And yes I think America should kick out the damn UN and shut our doors for a while. The rest of the world has taken advantage of us long enough.

I'm sorry, that's not war, that's war crimes. If a nation's army intentionally targetted civilians and slaughtered them on a large scale, that is not "that's war". That you're trying to justify it in your head as anything other than barbarism is crazy, but I can understand why- the US does like to portray itself as morally upright, even with overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I will isolate and you stay out of this country all will be well. Your not wanted here or needed here.

Go ahead and hide in a hole somewhere. I'm sorry to inform you, but I'm regularly called to the US for various projects (by US companies too).

Speaking of US companies, good luck with your isolationism. For example, I remember reading some stats about how a phone would cost several thousand dollars if it was made in the US.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Typical Mohammedan teaching.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

What?!?! 1) People are not born equally qualified... that is crazy.. And obviously life experience can make people even more qualified than others.. you don’t let just anyone preform surgery on you.. you get someone qualified..

Seeing as this about God and religious beliefs and what not I think the poster meant everyone is equally qualified to know God and equally qualified to interpret beliefs about God as anyone else.

Its why we have so many sects that stem from one over all religion, because each sect has their own interpretation that differs from the next.

You can study religion all your life or you can never read any religious text.

No one can judge who is more qualified to know God or Gods will.

Its why it called faith, anyone can have it and no one is more qualified or saintly than another.

You can learn about God through many many avenues on this planet, Who is to really say that one way is more correct than another?

Only those that cannot accept there is more than one path and that their path is the only way.

2) Imho , and many would agree.. this is not my personal invention, but power does not corrupt.. Power reveals..

I guess if you say knowledge is power than yes.

power over others and their minds does reveal a belief that the one who holds it can do as they please because they delude themselves that what they do is righteous in the eyes of God.

In the eyes of others that are effected by so called righteous acts of the powerful its corrupt.

It didn’t matter what the rest of christianity believes because you have your own version of Christianity..

Just read threads on ATS, it shows that almost all Christians do about one thing or another concerning Christianity.

There is an overall unity but in the details is where the division is shown.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I would prefer Muslims stay in the Middle East.

So People that have no middle eastern blood in them should live in countries they are not native too just because of their religious beliefs?

I guess you are free to prefer anything you like,

I would hope you are never allowed your preferences to be a reality.

I offer no excuses to the world. Could care less about them.

and right there is why the US is loved around the world, this ideology is.... hold on a little like radical Islamic beliefs.

I thank God this is a Christian country as it was Christian men who started it.

Yep

you

I will isolate and you stay out of this country all will be well. Your not wanted here or needed here.

WOW, just wow.

Half of your own countrymen would say the same about you.

Its why you say this

You and your ilk are the reason I believe there will be civil war in this country and most likely a division physically of land mass. Once that happens you leftists can wallow in your own misery. Do not come back.

You have many issues you need to resolve,

I wish you the best.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The title says "British Islamic Preacher claims you can Rape and Murder every day if you Prey 5 times a day".

The video says NOTHING of that sort. He's saying if a Muslim misses one prayer, he's worse than a rapist or murderer in the sight of God.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
Wow nice ATS graciousness hope you get lots of stars.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Wow nice ATS graciousness hope you get lots of stars.

Sorry, that I explain it exactly how I see it.

Your feel for the need to respond as you have just strengthens my observations of your radical mind.

I mean who in their right mind could say this

I would prefer Muslims stay in the Middle East.

Is it simply ignorance or worse racism and you don't mean Muslim but Arabs?

Muslims like Christians come in all shapes and sizes and colours.

Your preferences seem to be ignorant of that or as I asked maybe you just have racial issues.

anyway, I wish you the best.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If you cannot see the cultural differences and their inabilities to coexist sorry. How long will a transgender exist in a Muslim society? How long will a gay exist? I guess you will be a typical leftist and be selective in your arguments and apply reality when it suits you.

edit on 22-10-2019 by Ansuzrune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

If you cannot see the cultural differences and their inabilities to coexist sorry. How long will a transgender exist in a Muslim society? How long will a gay exist? I guess you will be a typical leftist and be selective in your arguments and apply reality when it suits you.

Errr....transgender people are officially recognised by the government (even at the legal level of official ID documentation) in several muslim countries. Off the top of my head, I can think of Indonesia, Iran, Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Can the same be said of the US? So are you saying US culture is more regressive than the culture in these muslim countries (no such thing as 'Muslim culture', as each of those countries has an absolutely different and unique culture).

Come to think of it, do YOU support trans peoples' right to identify as of a different gender? Somehow, with your rantings on 'leftists', I don't think you do.
edit on 23-10-2019 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2019 by babloyi because: typo

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

“Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer,

I have heard that many times. Where is that in the KJV bible?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede
Same verse, slightly different rendering (old English, "hateth" instead of "hates", that sort of thing). 1 John 3:15. The preceding 2 verses are talking about:

13 Do not be surprised, brothers, that the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed over from death to life, because we love the brothers. The one who does not love remains in death. (NW)

If you do not love your Christian brothers, you remain spiritually dead, much like 'faith without works is dead' as explained by James (chapter 2:17,26). Loving "the brothers" is following God's commandment concerning that subject, a 'work' in the context of James chapter 2, it makes you a "doer of the word", i.e. God's word (including God's commandments and law), in the context of James 1:22-25 (NW):

22 However, become doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, this one is like a man looking at his own face* [Or “his natural face.”] in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself, and he goes away and immediately forgets what sort of person he is. 25 But the one who peers into the perfect law that belongs to freedom and continues in it has become, not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work; and he will be happy in what he does.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: babloyi
(no such thing as 'Muslim culture', as each of those countries has an absolutely different and unique culture).

Islamic culture and Muslim culture refer to cultural practices common to historically Islamic people.
Islamic culture generally includes all the practices which have developed around the religion of Islam. There are variations in the application of Islamic beliefs in different cultures and traditions.

Source: Islamic culture - Wikipedia

Another way to guard your mouth is to think before you speak.

Source: Guard Your Mouth!
edit on 23-10-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join