It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Islamic Preacher claims you can Rape and Murder every day if you Prey 5 times a day

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

One has to wonder how many of these folks are out there hiding in plain site. I am not a big fan of the Chinese, but after seeing these clowns talking. Sometimes i do think that the Chinese have the right idea on how to treat these people. At what point does folks say that's enough is enough and begin to deal with Islam like a problem it really is. I'm not talking about individuals, I'm talking about the entire theology. Where ever this theology has spread s, it has always confronted and fought the local population. And given enough time ethnically cleansed the local culture.
edit on 13-10-2019 by maddy21 because: fixing link

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

If the police can arrest people for so called hate speech in a facebook post these days, I would suggest they get cracking and arrest this guy.
edit on 13/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The hardcore fanatics of Islam are just incompatible and intolerant to our society.

Their agenda is clear. I do not see the major Muslims condemning this hardcore fanatic word view. Because it is inside their religion and so they tolerate it, unless they are not affected.

And if they are affected, they run from it and choose European countries to seek shelter, but bring with them their religion, that in itself is not evil. But it is the nutrients and earth for the radicals to root in.

Doing nothing can be worse than doing something, sometimes.

Since their religion is seen over the law, those radicals see it justified by their god, whatever they do in the name of their god, is justified.

I expect the normal whataboutism about Christians and the crusades and I disagree with this tit for that train of thought. In a small part, this constant bickering here between the right and the left is the same fanatism, if done on a partisan basis.

It sucks btw.

Yet we have people here on this forum and in real-life who go to lengths to denounce anyone who has anything bad to say about Islam. Then the one that had to say something bad, is then a right wing fascism nazi racist faggot *insert the hated religion of your choice*.
edit on 13-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Really! Sweet! Can we start with the peeps in the audience?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I know your thread related to rape and murder......but there is something else

that boils my blood and grinds my gears, is when I see an Islamic woman covered

from head to toe with even the eye apperture in see through fabric......that she

cant be seen and be proud of who she is that she has to be hidden from sight,

for ANY reason at all

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Well it kind of is torture if you have to go under a veil to be in public.

However I got it explained to me, it never makes sense.

I say, if they have to hide their wife so civility is kept, the problem is with the men.
I say, if they have to hide themselves so everyone is equal, the problem is with their society that they are so insecure that differences can not be embraced.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Well it kind of is torture if you have to go under a veil to be in public.

However I got it explained to me, it never makes sense.

I say, if they have to hide their wife so civility is kept, the problem is with the men.
I say, if they have to hide themselves so everyone is equal, the problem is with their society that they are so insecure that differences can not be embraced.

True, just another way of subjugating women because a man has

no way of dealing with her superiority ?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Someone shoot this maniac!

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Or her being made so insecure from little to adult that she thinks she wants that. Needs that. It kind of paints a self feeding cycle.

"Oh you bitch showed your hair to my husband, what are you up to" version 1
"Oh, your bitch showed her hair to me, what is she up to." version 2

And while some parts of the Muslim culture, I can even embrace, I see this as a great deficit in their culture, too. I do not want saying that I or some other culture is better.

But these are my observations.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I just got to wondering is the rape and murder he is alluding to only for other

religions or does it also include muslim women too?

Due to the natural feeling of shame that a woman feels after being raped

(although I stress it is no way her fault and she should not feel that way) does

the fact that the preacher says its OK mean that a muslim woman will not report it,

and simply thinks its parr for the course of being a woman? After all they are

brought up to defer to men?

edit on 13-10-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

To be fair, not long ago, the general opinion about that, was the same here. I just drop the term hysterical women here. Vibrant times indeed.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

So there are likley a couple of issues at play here-

1: There is no mention of who this idiot in the video is,but you can put money on the fact that he is preaching from a mosque funded by and therefore heavily influenced by the Saudis-This is exactly the kind of extremist islam they AWAYS promote and attempt to spread thoughout the west,as a form of "cold power."

If I had to guess,this is likely filmed in Finsbury park mosque,London,a place with a history of extremist ideology and links to terrorists and terror plots,and you guessed it-heavily influenced and funded by KSA.

2:This video is hosted on MEMRI TV,which is an Isreali/US operation dedicated to calling out the worst islamic extremist ideologies-you won't see any moderates featured on this TV channels,only murderous hateful extremists.

MEMRI states that its goal is to "bridge the language gap between the Middle East and the West." It has been praised as an "invaluable" resource[3] and for helping to "shine a spotlight on hate speech wherever it appears".[4] Critics charge that despite portraying itself as neutral,[5] it aims to portray the Arab and Muslim world in a negative light

The institute was co-founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former Israeli military intelligence officer and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born American political scientist

en.wikipedia.org...

As for the guy in the video,IMHO he should be investigated and prosecuted-if he hasn't already been killed fighting for daesh.
Also,after 7/7 the UK government should have launched a country wide investigation and made it illegal for any UK mosque or school to be funded in any way by the sick hateful whabbist ideology exported by KSA.
Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

For all of my dislike of the Tory Government it is one issue I have to heartily agree with Mr Johnson on though calling them letterbox's is perhaps too kind.

They are also clown's since there tradition for all it's fault's is not actually Islamic (it is however a case of two traditions that oppress woman and treat them as property and sub human merging) though the Islamic world (Arabia/north Africa - were Hijab's or rather the similar clothing they did wear were simply desert cloth's rather than religious wear - got to keep the woman pale and out of the sun right) did have a tradition of covering there heads and even wearing veil's but rather the black ninja outfit stem's from Asia, Afghanistan/Mongolia etc were there was a very long tradition of kidnapping woman to make them into your captive bride if they were already married (you can imagine probably also a serial killers paradise) so to hide there identity from there former family they were forced to hide there faces and were treated as property.

But I have already made my opinion that Islam is of the devil more than clear on other thread's, needless to say I agree with the sentiment of almost all of you here when I say it is incompatible with our people and our way of life and is an enemy within that like a cancer the governments of the day have seen fit to infect our nations with and being anti Islamic is NOT and NEVER has been racist since this is simply not about race but about culture and religion as well as the fact we have our own culture and religion being persecuted by the powers that be to make room for this cancerous blight upon humanity.

edit on 13-10-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The Middle East has had a lot of wars and conflicts to contend with through out recorded time. Still sounds like a rough place. Not the only ones with a philosophy of murder and rape when looking at things like pizzagate, Epstein, Jimmy Saville, Prince Andrew and others.

The legal system has done a good job keeping up with a lot of the conflict going on. Still a few places to go. Trump has been making some progress on these and other issues, why so much conflict in the media and silly things in congress.

Not all of Islam is bad, every religion has its fanatics. Obama liked Islam from what I can see, it could do with a few upgrades rather than a scorched earth. The Bible has had its upgrades over the years to keep current with a growing and evolving society. The legal system could also do with some upgrades to the elite deviance sections as well to get a stronger resolution to these problems.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
While I agree, these people are extreme fanatics, bordering on mental cases.

I can't tell how many dozens of Hollywood movies and TV shows I've seen, where the "Bad" Good guys?? kill a bunch of people, then go to the Church and pray and say a few Hail Mary's, and confess their sins, all to be told....that is ok in the eyes of Jesus and God my son, you have confessed your sins.....all is good....heaven and judgement day will give you a pass. or something like that.
I think its something to do with the Catholic Church and Mafiosi....

The reality is, ALL these crazy Middle Eastern Cult religions should be banned.......Maybe the Chinese have the right idea after all.

edit on 13-10-2019 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

The hardcore fanatics of Islam are just incompatible and intolerant to our society.

The same could possibly be said of hardcore trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Im not a fan of islam either, but the jewish talmud is just as or more terrible than the quran. Im sure there are hardcore bible belidvers who think we should stone wiccans (witches) to death too.

I think that guy is a POS but we really can't judge all believers because many of them ignore the extreme beliefs.

Religion sucks though..

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yea the wierd thing about the PC movement is that they seem to ignore religion.

The OC crowd seems to be looking for something to condemn lately but they won't touch religion. I wonder why..

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Oleandra88

The same could possibly be said of hardcore trump supporters.

Hardly a comparison. I live in an area saturated with Trump supporters. So far, none of them have been so "incompatible and intolerant" that they have threatened to lop off my head, or rape, murder, and pillage my household. I have actually found the liberals in this area much more intolerant than the Trump supporters.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

The bad guys always beg for forgiveness and then rinse and repeat as if it mattered. Difference being the Catholic Church didn't teach them that all infidels were to be sex slaves or treated as chattel. The Priestly class that takes advantage of their position may have gotten the ideas from other religions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join