It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: GOP Consultant R. Gregory Stevens Found Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
R. Gregory Stevens, 42, was found dead in the guest bedroom of his long time friend, Carrie Fisher, on February 26th. Stevens managed the Campaign's relationships with Hollywood serving as the co-chair of the "Entertainment Task Force". As of now there is no suspiscion of foul play.

www.kesq.com
Investigators have ruled out foul play in the death of Republican media advisor Gregory Stevens, whose body was found in a guest room at the Los Angeles home of friend and actress Carrie Fisher.
The 42-year-old Stevens had served as co-chairman of the Bush/Cheney Entertainment Task Force during the 2004 campaign.

He was found dead last Saturday. An autopsy has been conducted, but a cause of death won't be determined until further tests are conducted.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Two things weird about this death:

1. He was in Princess Leia's house.

2. It wasn't released until a week after the fact.

However, I think the likelyhood that this was anything more than an untimely death is very low.

Related News Links:
www.washingtonpost.com
www.latimes.com
www.mercurynews.com

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Didn't fisher have a psychotic episode or some such at one point?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Carrie has admited to being under the influance of control substances while filming the star wars movies. But i THink she has gone way beyond that now that she is an award winning novelist, and one of the best "Script doctors" in hollywood.

Tho I have to wonder, what the heck is this guy doing in Carrie's house?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Somehow, I doubt he died in the bed he was found dead in.....

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Maybe the Force was too strong for his heart....well, there are worse ways to die...

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
"You can't win, Carrie. If a heart attack should strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I had an uncle, now dead, that played as a storm trooper extra in Return of the Jedi. Well he apparently met Fisher and from what he said she was a raving lunatic and had very "unnice" tendencies I guess you could say. I had to water that down a little bit for the forum kiddies.

He said most of the other cast of RotJ hated Fisher, that she made herself a constant nuisence (sp?),and that she had an incredible drug problem.

Anyway, just thought Id share that, maybe it'll help shed some light on this.

new topics

top topics

join