It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Looks like she might have something similar on the other foot as well. Walking weights, maybe?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
New insight into Q632, I don''t think it's been suggested before:

HW is Hot Wheels, Fredrick Brennan, founder of 8chan - and he is CIA?

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5997a0 No.180606 📁
Jan 27 2018 13:52:39 (EST)

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 5997a0 No.180445 📁
Jan 27 2018 13:41:44 (EST)
>>180316
HK allowed his passport to clear customs WITH THE CLOWNS IN AMERICA AND DEPT OF DEFENSE PUTTING A NAT SEC HOLD WW?
How does he clear customs?
How does he end up in Russia?
Coincidence?
Who was the 1st agency he worked for?
Who taught him the game?
Who assigned him w/ foreign ops?
Why is this relevant?
Future unlocks past.
Watch the news.
Spider web.
Stop taking the sleeping pill.
Q

>>180445
Who controls HW?
Who really controls HW?

Why are movies made to glorify past 'true' events?
What is a PSYOP?
Conspiracy PUSH/LABEL [awake]?

Spider web.
YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED.
SHEEP.
UP IS DOWN.
LEFT IS RIGHT.
REVOLUTION.

TRUTH.
TRUST THE MISSION.
Q

Theory
1) As a CIA asset, Brennan setup 8chan to PUSH conspiracies which could then be LABELLED fringe,
2) HW = Hot Wheels = Fredrick Brennan,
3) "UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT. REVOLUTION." is a TROLL of his motorised wheel chair!
4) From 8chan's wiki

Brennan himself officially resigned in July 2016, turning the site over to its owner, Jim Watkins and his son, Ron.

Wasn't that a key date in 2016 election when POTUS became GOP candidate if I remember rightly?

Brennan, the creator of 8chan who ceased being the owner in 2015

The court case by Jim Watkins makes more sense now... it allows to prove that 8chan was a C_A PSYOP?
edit on 12-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
twitter.com...

This is how people really feel about POTUS Trump.

MSM totally ignore the truth because they are afraid and angry she lost.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No wonder Adam Schiff wouldn't let Republicans have personal copies of any Witness transcripts.

He DOCTORED THEM, according to President Trump.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The court case by Jim Watkins makes more sense now... it allows to prove that 8chan was a C_A PSYOP?

And Watkins now has his server apparently in Russia? This doesn't make any sense. Any ideas among our group?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, Schiff's nickname in Club Fed will be "Doc"

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
EXCLUSIVE: A newly filed complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges that the whistleblower whose allegations touched off House Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

We're all going to Guantanamo Bay!

I for one could use an island vacation getaway

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Well the company that is hosting the site today is apparently based in Russia. I dont know if that necessarily means that the 8kun server is actually, physically located in Russia though.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

We're all going to Guantanamo Bay!

I for one could use an island vacation getaway

Yeah, it could be fun. But Q using a server located in Russia doesn't wash very well.

PokeyJoe -- trace route identifies the "8kun.us" URL as an IP address located in Russia. I suppose server software could be run in various ways, but I have never heard of such a configuration. At any rate, having *any* component of it in Russia is bad ju-ju. Those guys are cyber criminal central.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
from Ron
twitter.com...

Tor was down

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Cavv, there are Q posts implying Russia (and possibly China) are actually undercover allies to Q-team.

E.g. Q140 says (partial quote):

What did POTUS receive while visiting China?
Where did POTUS dine?
What is the significance?
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?

Don't forget Putin giving POTUS the football with a microchip in! You only "pass a football" to someone on the same team!!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Rel, yeah, well ... I'm a suspicious bastard

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The country and people of Russia are not our enemies. They have not been so for quite some time. There are plenty of reputable, honest companies that operate out of Russia. The kind of thinking seen here is part of the reason we are where we are today (no offense). Also, it seems that the 8kun team has tried just about every other company on the planet to host their site and provide DDoS mitigation.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PokeyJoe, agree that 8kun doesn't have many options. That is Watkins' operation to run as he deems necessary.

Q, however, is represented as being a probable NSA/MI operation.

Russia ... and every other country ... is not our friend. That is stark reality; anything else is blue-skying. Putin's government is into EVERYTHING in Russia. Being that it is the country he rules, there is nothing surprising about that. But given the problems that have come out of Russia cyber-security wise ... it would be nuts for any of our intel people to run an operation through Russian assets.

That is not "Russia Russia Russia" (which I realize is an all too handy boogeyman that some in our political system employ). My statement is based on years of IT security experience.

That doesn't necessarily imply anything about Q. But, for me, it is not a confidence builder.

Your mileage may vary.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Prince Charles giving 5by5=Eyes On messaging in this tweet:

"As I depart for India, on my tenth official visit, I did just want to convey my warmest best wishes to all of you in the Sikh Community in the United Kingdom, and across the Commonwealth, on the 550th Birth Anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev Ji."

#RoyalVisitIndia

5:19 AM · Nov 12, 2019 EST

1) Nanak Dev Ji was:

the founder of Sikhism and the first of the ten Sikh Gurus. His birth is celebrated worldwide as Guru Nanak Gurpurab on Kartik Pooranmashi, the full-moon day in the month of Katak, October–November.

10 =5+5=5by5= Eyes On

2) 550th = 5+5 = 5by5 = Eyes On

3) "Tenth visit" gives 10 = 5+5 = 5by5 = Eyes On.

Prince Charles is heading off to India as things are likely to break? Perhaps distancing from the FVEY commonwealth countries of UK, AUS, CAN, NZ?

Prince Charles is not mentioned in any Q posts as far as I can see but is heir to the British throne - though it is expected that he will allow it to pass straight to Prince William because his wife is catholic.

In summary, this is messaging something but is it:
a) Warning that FVEY is about to be dismantled?
b) Signposting that he has agreed personal terms with Q-team/POTUS?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

I'm with you on that level.
"Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes." - Q

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Rel, my question would be cultural. Are birthdays of Gurus publicly celebrated, or is this "best wishes" of Prince Charles a bit unusual in that sense?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The server seems to be located in North Scottsdale, Arizona, not in Russia.

8kun.us - IP address is 50.63.202.46

Web Host GoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain Name 8kun.us
IP Address 50.63.202.56
Name Server 1 ns49.domaincontrol.com
Name Server 2 ns50.domaincontrol.com
IP Location Scottsdale (North Scottsdale), Arizona (US)

Here, try it:

edit on 12-11-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't buy the Stargate portals, witches and spells, lizards and aliens (except in the sense of angels and demons).
I do believe that true autists could make connections with plausibility percentages with an intuity AI isn't capable of.
Considering the extent of thought exposure volunteered to various platforms online and government proclivity to gather every bit of it with the Patriot Act etc making it available to everyone from the cia to the dog catcher I'd fear pissing off some halfassed government employee more than some hag witch wannabe.
I don't claim to understand the shtshow being pushed as politics. I do think every damn one of them need to be put on far shorter leashes. And the reason "If true" has become such a prevalent qualifier is because both sides are lyin their asses off and we're forced to pick a side. And we only hear what our side has to say because our lyin dogs at least have good intensions? Has any on the right called bullsht on Schiff's sister being married to a Soros just to keep the record straight or have they all just let it slide?
An ankle monitor on Chelsea? They would be going thru the roof. Carter beaten while SS isn't looking? Pffft he never was a player and sure as hell isn't now.
Anomalies to a theory don't disprove it's entirety, but it sure casts some doubt.
The pope meets holocaust survivors turns into the pope sucking up to Rothchilds.
Watch the water...oooouuuu there's something going to happen....eventually.
Now 8kun or whatever is being hosted in Russia? Y'all ever get the feeling ya might be getting set up? Nsa finds themselves without resources all of a sudden?
I really hope Trump drains the swamp and doesn't get hurt. But I think Q's blowin smoke to keep the right on the high road rather than having antifa types for lunch....and letting them stink of their own excrement for the world to see. His most important message being, kick back, relax, enjoy the show. And seems like good advice, as "if true" doesn't equate to a certainty. That's for the courts to decide not half assed pundits or fake news.

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join