It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
Power came back on around 11:10pm last night.

Good deal. What's the water situation?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Water is still running.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It may not be pretty but it's witty! Or don't you see the 8kun?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Defense Intelligence Agency employee arrested for allegedly leaking classified information to reporters

www.foxnews.com...

ETA: sorry. Late to the party on this one.

Amanda Macias (CNBC) and Henry Frese (DIA).

edit on 10-10-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So, power was out for about 10 hours. Defiantly not ten days of darkens. Interesting connection, non-the-less.

This outage could be a metaphor for the coming dark to light. Maybe signaling the launch of 8kun, from darkens (no comms), to light (comms restored.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Romania huh
So I quickly took a look at the political enviroment and surprise surprise ......

Seems to be a pattern developing regarding prosecutors Globally .... The good news is this is a WW battle and just the fact we are hearing about it means something good is peaking around the corner ...perhaps

EU backs Romania's corruption fighter as new chief prosecutor Sept. 19, 2019

Laura Codruta Kovesi ....

During her five years as anti-corruption chief, she put 68 high-level functionaries on trial, including 14 government ministers or ex-ministers and 53 deputies from both houses of the Romanian parliament.

By the time she was forced out of the job by the governing Social Democrats (PSD), 37 of those politicians had already been convicted, and most of the other cases were ongoing.

The PSD consider her their enemy, even though public officials from all parties were prosecuted......

Eventually, after a long battle, the government forced the president to fire her.

Ms Kovesi stood accused of abusing her office and over-use of wire-tapping facilities from the secret services; her district prosecutors were accused of pressuring witnesses.

A fraud inquiry was launched against her, which she dismissed as part of a smear campaign.

Her new office will place her at the centre of disputes about the future reach of the EU.

"I will not answer to the critics. I will answer to the citizens," she said in a 2017 BBC interview.

Kövesi to be the first EU Public Prosecutor Sept. 25, 2019

Parliament and Council negotiators agreed on appointing Laura Codruţa Kövesi, MEPs’ preferred choice to be the first head of the new EU Public Prosecutor’s Office on Tuesday.

and elsewhere .....

Honduran president hits back at US court's bribery allegations

It "is 100% false, absurd and ridiculous... this is less serious than Alice in Wonderland," he wrote on Twitter.

edit on 10102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Your problem is that you buy into the main stream media lie. Get past it already. The deep state is backing the Democrats and Rhino Republicans. President Trump is neither really. He is trapped in a two party system but is fighting to get our sovereignty back. The UN, CFR, and Tavistock are our enemies. Globalism is a take over for world Marxism. Multiculturalism is a failed concept. All this is to bring down the Republic.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Top Model Turned Whistleblower Exposes Elites

When you’ve graced the covers of international fashion magazines and shared runways and agents with the likes of Naomi Campbell, it’s safe to say you’ve seen behind a curtain few others on this planet ever have.Shortly after I began publicly speaking out about Hollywood, I was contacted by Ana Lucia Alves.

A woman whose high-profile career has not only spanned continents and stretched across industries, but involved everyone from Harvey Weinstein and Leonardo DiCaprio to royalty and rock stars. Ana and Johnny Depp I knew right away that Ana’s well-documented testimony was going to be a very important part of the official record. What I didn’t know was how many bombshells it would contain.

Video from the article by Tiffany FitzHenry embedded at the end:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Defense Intelligence Agency employee arrested for allegedly leaking classified information to reporters

www.foxnews.com...

How are these younger, attractive 'journalists' having sex with older government men in exchange for top secret information anything more than prostitutes?
Remember the NYT babe that slept with the Senate dude for FISA warrant info?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

www.foxnews.com...

How are these younger, attractive 'journalists' having sex with older government men in exchange for top secret information anything more than prostitutes?

I'm suffering from Deja Vu ! So just Pardon me .... for sharing

When the CeyeA ran a ___ sex-house in San Francisco

...Watching the show

White installed bugging equipment and a two-way mirror behind which he would sit on a portable toilet, quaffing a martini from the pitcher he kept in the refrigerator, and observe the proceedings. The prostitutes who staffed the operation were paid in part with chits they could use for favors such as getting out of jail....

The CeyeA was particularly interested in the venerable question of how sex could be used to get a man to talk. At first White and his colleagues wondered if having the prostitute offer some extra sexual service might work, but soon realized that, in the words of an observer, “We found the guy was focused solely on hormonal needs. He was not thinking of his career or anything else at that point.”....

Operation Midnight Climax soon expanded beyond the Telegraph Hill pad. CeyeA operatives began dosing people with acid in restaurants, bars and beaches. They also used other, more exotic drugs: “If we were scared enough of a drug not to try it out on ourselves, we sent it to San Francisco,” a CeyeA source told Marks. And the agency began using the prostitutes to lure men of all sorts, not just marginal figures, back to the safe house. .....

embedded Link above will not work - ATS is editing out "L" "s" "D" from url ! - try this (fisrt one on top)

edit on 10102019 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7 6

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

This is absolutely insane, man. I cannot believe that something like this has to happen in the United States of America in 2019. I thought California was supposed to be the most advanced state we have? They cant even keep their freaking lights on!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LNM, Someone needs to make a Meme playing on Coc aine and Ukraine!

Maybe Hunter snorting up cash off a map of Ukraine through a rolled up $100 note?

Top meme is a spin off the old game telephone played in youth school. The idea is that the original story told is totally different by the end of the line. Playing off Ukraine & Cocaine, blow is slang for coc aine. Second image provided by Dashen is exactly what you invisioned with a bonus. All roads lead back to China 🇨🇳. POTUS has mentioned China over and over throughout his rallies. Last major deep state threat?

China thinks we need them when in reality they need US! I am seeing more and more US businesses pop up. The highways are full of trucks hauling goods to and from is a good way to gauge the economy.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Looks like Gowdy may want a chance to redeem himself?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

This is absolutely insane, man. I cannot believe that something like this has to happen in the United States of America in 2019. I thought California was supposed to be the most advanced state we have? They cant even keep their freaking lights on!

Remember Cali threatened to secede from The US entirely? Wut? Rigged elections, misappropriated funding, sanctuary cities, hollywierd, crazy gas prices etc... They aswell other Dem run cities are chasing those with money away with taxes. These cities are all similar with high crime, mismanaged funds(they keep the $), run down neighborhoods, infrastructure in shambles. All deliberate and part of the 16yr plan to destroy America.

One problem for them.... POTUS!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Spycraft 101. Amazing how many of the older men allow their thinking to be done by the little head. Very public trials and long prison terms would go a long way to making them master their inner urges.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Trust me, if it was up to me I'd move far from this state. Wife is very attached here and doesn't want to be too far from family. Maybe Colorado or New Mexico. Oregon is pretty, and Washington is just way too cold.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You may have noticed that I am fascinated by DJT's more puzzling tweets, remarks and behaviours. I absolutely don't exclude that the explanation could be as simple and unpleasant as dementia or insanity. Other possibilities include:

Bait and distraction.

Coded messaging to bypass traditional media and other communication channels that may be compromised but quite possibly also to keep anons engaged and informed.

I am starting to see another possibility though. If we think in terms of vibrations, resonance, synchronicities, symbols, etc. Could it be that Trump is plucking at seemingly random threads or strings of the fabric of our reality that together with other events add up to cause some kind of resonance disaster aimed at the web/net interconnecting the cabal and certain occult forces?

Resonance disaster

In mechanics and construction a resonance disaster describes the destruction of a building or a technical mechanism by induced vibrations at a system's resonance frequency, which causes it to oscillate. Periodic excitation optimally transfers to the system the energy of the vibration and stores it there. Because of this repeated storage and additional energy input the system swings ever more strongly, until its load limit is exceeded.
link

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Well that's going to be awkward for the "Me Too" storyline types to explain. Using sex to get what they want.

They must be "Embracing their Feminism".

Everything is just a sham belief for the Left in order for them to get their way.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join