It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone.

It looks like 8Kun is up and running, but not for public use just yet. Server is active. I suppose they're probably migrating boards over or something.

www.digitaltrends.com...

Man, y'all, we need some offense. I pay attention to the liberal media every day. I listen to NPR throughout the day, mostly to sorta guage what the other side is telling their peeps. Anyways, lately they have all seemingly gone full, 100% unadulterated lies. Things like insisting over and over that the House Democrats have launched a "formal impeachment inquiry." We here know this isn't true, but the people that listen to them believe it. Why wouldn't they? It isn't just NPR. It's basically all of the media.

It's getting harder and harder to defend POTUS without some movement from our side. Something must be done to set all of this straight. And soon.

I had this thought yesterday when I was considering a certain block of posters that come to this thread occasionally. Along the lines of we here "not doing anything but sit behind a keyboard." Just like with impeachment needing to be supported by the people, the endgame of Q (arrest of many public officials) needs to be supported by the people. Hence, our "job" of creating memes, uncovering evidence, etc. Our "job" is to prepare the public for what's to come by making sure it's at least in the back of folks minds that people like Joe Biden are criminals. That way people are less likely to riot when Joe Biden gets arrested. Seems simple enough to me, so I don't understand all the confusion on this. But without something being done to force the media to stop being ishheads, I'm concerned that our side may be losing the narrative battle. I mean, the entirety of the media is pretty much on the same page at this point, even FOX. "Orange Man is a criminal and he is going to be impeached."

I FEEL like a crazy person trying to counter that narrative in my day-to-day.

We need action. Soon .

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

MBSC, part of it is simply the way in which people from NYC and north NJ, as well as places like Mass., project their persona. For someone used to the south or the midwest, the people from the NE of the country can seem to be really "in one's face" with their behavior. I knew guys from NYC at work who would say provocative things just to rile people up and then laugh out loud, never having believed their own statement at all.

So some of Trump is that.

Another big part is the over the top selective sensitivity of the Left. Trump knows they react emotionally to certain topics, and he provokes the heck out of them quite deliberately. Related to this is the inflated self-opinion of the MSM, something Trump enjoys deflating, although those guys seem to have a limitless supply of hot air to pump themselves up again.

I don't know anyone who knows him personally, so I have no idea of how pleasant or otherwise he may be in person. He has worked in a field where showmanship is important, and it shows in his deportment. But for a person without formal experience in politics, he is enjoying enough success to make me attentive.

But he is definitely an eye-for-an-eye person when it comes to insults and attacks. And after 50 years of Leftist pushiness in our government, there is a lot to be said for that.

Orange Man is what he is. I just hope he continues to try to improve the situation of the less well off in the USA. Many support him, many want him to truly be their champion. Again, after 50 years of neglect of those people by the Left, they deserve a champion.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

No Sufi.. we can't do that. Beau was a junkie...God Bless everyone dealing with addiction! but, don't mention the powerful people, don't you know their above us!?

Hunter is a Thief, and Beau (god bless your soul) was an addict!. Way to go Joe!..You can't run a household but, you want control of my country......

That isn't even the elephant in the room. Joe is an admitted Minor Attract Person, with a myriad of pics showing behavior that beyond unacceptable. It is beyond inexplicable why the #metoo peeps don't rage on him. Maybe he needs to commit the ultimate crime - make the okaysign.

His symbol(Ukraine/Crowdstrike) it would seem it really, really, really riles up the whiny baby old guard mouth pieces.

OK

www.rt.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Notice how they only come in to spew hate and jealousy. Never bothered reading a single thing.
Before they would actually try to debunk .

How do you post 50,000 times in one thread and say that it means nothing to you and you don't even care about it.
Lies.

uscybercom is also just a bunch of guys sitting behind their keyboards

edit on 10 10 2019 by dashen because:

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Come on now! No woman would ever use sex or her body to get what she wants! Thats crazy talk! Its always the big, bad mans fault, no matter what happens!

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Here's something, I guess. Lindsay Graham is saying that if the Volker testimony isn't released, he will call Volker to testify before the Senate in open session to get the full story out there. We all know that Volker actually provided exculpatory evidence for Trump. I think it's criminal for the Democrats to pretend that didn't happen and try and keep the evidence buried while they continue down the path of impeachment.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

LOL get a load of this crap:

Cloudflare cut off 8chan from its hosting support after the August shootings, saying in an August 5 blog post, “The rationale is simple: they have proven themselves to be lawless and that lawlessness has caused multiple tragic deaths.”

8chan is the cause of all these deaths now apparently - NOT the deranged shooters who actually killed the people.
edit on 10-10-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I follow your thinking completely.
Global consciousness project comes to mind

I want to lift the veil to discovering who the mad scientists are behind current research and paranormal investigations

We’re still digesting the SRI research from the 70’s/80’s and the aviary stuff reaches into the 90’s early 2000’s and as revealing as some of it is, I can only imagine what the current schema looks like that is still not in view yet.

Who are the JASONS

Security clearance classified nature of their work says we can’t know

All the names of corruption and financial ties don’t interest me near as much as what the current Einstein/Tesla/Oppenheimer etc types are doing behind the scenes

It is those eyes connected to those groups and research that I feel are the ghosts of things like what we’re experiencing in this thread and elsewhere on the net.

Some interesting names have made appearances on this very site.

You’re always 🎯 from my view MBSC

Edit: what baffles me most is how some people can seem so unimpressed with the whole phenomenon

No matter what it is- it is beautifully mysterious and I can’t help but marvel at it continually. I count that as a blessing when I recall the bitterness and anger that used to surface when “truth” was revealed to me.

If you’re mad, don’t stop, it’s dark, but there’s still a path forward.... you’ll discover the meaning of FAITH when you trudge on. Peace is attainable within you no matter what is happening outside of you.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

edit on 10-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've only dreamt once that there was a URL embedded in it or a morning epiphany. The 4, 10, 20 is interesting, Why are there 6 dots? But looking into the sequence the religious texts pop up and tetrahedral numbers did. 1, 4, 10, 20, 30, 35 Link

What stands out if you follow Mark 4:10-20 New International Version (NIV) is at the end.

Link

Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.

Those complement the sequence but don't really answer anything to me at the moment. I'll need more time and see what happens, for direction it is possible to reverse each line like in a magic square that would be 4) respectively. And 3) it could be possible the timestamps are RGB percentages and go for a full color image.
edit on 10-10-2019 by Moravec because: I need a walk been at it for hours

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Apparently there is some info about Schiff being at Ed Bucks house quote a few times. Been wondering why the Buck story disappeared so quickly when the Epstein one went on and on in the news.

Larry Nichols is the consumate DC insider and operator. In fact, Bill Clinton in his biography described Nichols as a dangerous man. Clinton would know because Nichols spearheaded many of Clinton’s political black-bag Ops in Arkansas and Washington D.C for the Clinton cartel and beyond before he turned whistleblower.

Nichols revealed on his weekly news show on CrowdSource the Truth that federal agents have traced Congressman Schiff at Buck’s drug mansion over a dozen times. And now they want to know what Schiff was doing there.

“(Attorney General William) Barr is looking into why Adam Schiff was at Buck’s place 16 times,” said insider Larry Nichols. “The reason Barr is obligated to look into Adam Schiff, and the fact that he was there 16 times, is because as a member of Congress if he saw at his time at Buck’s any illegal activity, he is obligated by law to report it.

Source

Yes...it is Larry Nichols, but I have wondered why Buck has been so hushed up and this would explain a lot.

Anyone have any other info on the status of Buck?

He was charged with second-degree murder for the two dead guys in his house.

Is Buck connected to the Standard Hotel in any way? I'm starting to wonder if he might be the West-coast version of Epstein.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Hmm, perhaps Trump could declare some sort of emergency. Think about it.

I cannot believe this is happening in the United States. You would think we're a third world country.

I believe the governor of California would need to request a state of emergency.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

edit on 10-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: Double post.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: FlyingFox

James Biden...

aka...The HAMMER.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I believe that I remember Buck having ties to the Standard. From these threads.

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Defense Intelligence Agency employee arrested for allegedly leaking classified information to reporters

www.foxnews.com...

ETA: sorry. Late to the party on this one.

Amanda Macias (CNBC) and Henry Frese (DIA).

How are these younger, attractive 'journalists' having sex with older government men in exchange for top secret information anything more than prostitutes?
Remember the NYT babe that slept with the Senate dude for FISA warrant info?

Spycraft 101. Amazing how many of the older men allow their thinking to be done by the little head. Very public trials and long prison terms would go a long way to making them master their inner urges.

Cheers

Yeah, I'd like to see some of them jailed, especially when you figure in the holier than thou, fourth branch of government crap that they spew when confronted about some of their lame, slanted reporting styles.
edit on b000000312019-10-10T09:18:37-05:0009America/ChicagoThu, 10 Oct 2019 09:18:37 -0500900000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Who would build a hotel and name it Standard? Might as well be Acme or City. Some kind of seedy dive with tweekers lounging by an empty pool?

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yeah, I'd like to see some of them jailed, especially when you figure in the holier than thou, fourth branch of government crap that they spew when confronted about some of their lame, slanted reporting styles.

The Fourth E-Waste. It would be a joke if these operators hadn't done so much damage along the way, and telling us "and that's the way it is" (talk about a manipulative approach to the viewers of news broadcasts!) Goebbels' right arm would fall off saluting the modern MSM.

Cheers
edit on 10-10-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tileman
a reply to: butcherguy

Who would build a hotel and name it Standard? Might as well be Acme or City. Some kind of seedy dive with tweekers lounging by an empty pool?

LOL. It sounds like a chain started by the Chinese Communist Party.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...
Two Giuliani Ukrain contacts arrested
edit on 10 10 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Notice how they only come in to spew hate and jealousy. Never bothered reading a single thing.
Before they would actually try to debunk .
How do you post 50,000 times in one thread and say that it means nothing to you and you don't even care about it.
Lies.

Dashen, you should be more upset than anyone since you start these threads, only to watch 10-20% be consumed with arguments started by the same trouble-makers each time. I simply ignore them...even when they "pretend" to show genuine interest. It's a game with them.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join