posted on Oct, 9 2019 @ 10:30 PM
a reply to: Moravec
Moravec, I've played around with trying to make a picture out of the Q posts a few times.
The problem is that we need the key to use to create the picture.
For example, one might guess that 3570 posts might form a picture from a 60x60 grid of 3600 posts contents, however:
1) Is the picture landscape or portrait? It could be a 40x90 grid or a 90x40 grid?
2) Should the posts contents all be Left justified, Centre justified, or Fully justified?
3) Should the contents be shown as black text on white... or white text on black?
4) Do you stream the posts down the grid in Post number order? Timestamp order? Chan ID/timestamp order?
If everything has meaning then it is logical that a full picture of all the contents, in a known key order and grid size, has meaning.
Another possibility could be hinted at by Q40
Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
1) The IntraDelta for this post from the timestamp is 17:17 = QQ, which looks like eyes looking at something,
2) It could be that a grid of 10x20 posts, looked at at say 4% resolution, shows a letter of the alphabet? This would provide 18 letters from 3600
posts - enough for a short sentence such as "111119TheStormHits!"
edit on 9-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)