It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yup your correct !

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Red shoes.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Oh no red shoes. I had a pair of those ones must mean I'm involved with sacrifices and conjuring demons.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

edit on 8-11-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: +

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Good morning, everyone.

Re the EAM notification talked about a couple pages back. I'm still searching for a link but can't remember where I read this, but a couple days ago I read about how there was another of these stringers sent out last Sunday, 3, Nov. The last one was one of the big ones that was mentioned in that article. It was over 240 characters in length. It was an article from the Hal Turner radio website I believe.

Anyways, he was claiming that it was rare to get one of that length and figured some may want to know. If I can find that article again I'll bring it to the thread. We have had a few of those lately.

ETA: Here it is. halturnerradioshow.com...

The United States military has transmitted an Emergency Action Message (EAM) of a staggering two hundred forty two (242) characters.

While completely IMPOSSIBLE to know the actual meaning of the transmission because the method of encryption does not permit deciphering, a message of this long length is a sign that something very serious has taken place or is about to.

edit on 8-11-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

It depends. The primes are good for direct coding of a message, but due to the required size of p, decryption becomes too tedious for hands on cracking. A computer algorithm would be more useful. I have always been drawn to the hands on approach. I like to "feel" the coding taking place. It's the puzzle that lights my fire, so to speak.

Cymatics are something very interesting indeed. It would be fun to see if these figures could be applied to cryptography.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
These two Royal family tweets seem out of the ordinary with their emphasis on Appleton:
Tweet 1

Shown here is Princess Maud's family: Albert Edward, Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII, Prince Albert Victor & Princess Alexandra with Princess Maud on her lap & Sandringham in the background.

Maud was particularly fond of the Appleton garden and spent a lot of time there.
British Embassy Oslo
12:28 PM · Nov 8, 2019

Tweet 2

Queen Maud was the first Queen of modern Norway and the granddaughter of Queen Victoria. She married Prince Carl of Denmark in 1896 & Carl was elected King of Norway in 1905.

Maud & Carl were given Appleton House on the Sandringham Estate as a wedding gift from Maud's parents.
12:28 PM · Nov 8, 2019

Two possible messaging implications:
1) Recent news has talked of a build up of troops on the Norway/Russia border,
2) There is a Lodge of the "Sons of Norway" in Appleton, Wisconsin that is celebrating it's 50th Anniversary. (The organisation's international president is Vancouver, Canada based.

Are the tweets a call to action?
edit on 8-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re: Norway Tensions
In A Remote Arctic Outpost, Norway Keeps Watch On Russia's Military Buildup - November 3rd 2019

....The center of Russia's Arctic military activities is the Kola Peninsula, in the far northwest of the country, next to Norway. "Out on the Kola Peninsula ... you'll see that ... they're modernizing and rebuilding and also building new facilities," says Maj. Brynjar Stordal, a spokesman for the Norwegian Joint Headquarters. "There's a lot more activity and more new equipment. And we also see that the tactics are becoming more advanced.".....

In September, the U.S. flew a B-2 stealth bomber over the Arctic. James Townsend, who spent two decades working on NATO policy at the U.S. Department of Defense, says the mission helped send a signal to the Russians.....

edit on 1182019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I don't know about Merkel my mind is not connecting it seems. But Biden is mentioned in the leaked Nuland phonecall that he is willing for an atta-boy. That would be worse then giving his son a job I guess.

Papadopolous tweeted about it 2 months ago: "The same Obama state department officials running the Ukraine desk were also running the Cyprus desk (Victoria Nuland). Biden had his tentacles in the internal affairs of both countries." And claimed they walked into the biggest trap set in modern American political history.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

Moravec, the business with Merkel and whoever in the German elites that were interested in Ukraine faded almost immediately from the public view because the MSM, in both the USA and the EU, were in their usual "we're not curious about this" mode ...

That said. No doubt that American interests are tied to Kiev. Biden is in deep there for certain. I would guess quite a few others as well.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Malaysia 1MBD connects to Cyprus too.

Malaysian police say 1MDB fugitive Low seeking to buy Cyprus properties

Malaysian police said on Wednesday (Nov 6) that fugitive financier Low Taek Jho, accused of a multi-billion dollar theft at state fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB), is attempting to purchase properties in Cyprus under a different name.

Low’s case put particular attention on the Cyprus government as he allegedly obtained the passport after the 1MDB financial scandal had already been exposed globally.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Note for keeping data in order. The photo of G. Maxwell with Bloomberg dates from 2014. I thought perhaps the lovely Ghislaine had surfaced publicly somewhere.

Cheers

My thoughts GM;

- if not suicided yet, will be.
- May disappear for good
- look for her to reappear in a non-extradition location.

I think the public noose moved from Ep to GM once he met his end. She’s probably thinking “I’m next”

“Order Up”

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, that caught my attention. I've been leaning towards the number of times a decode is given = the more important it is to pay attention to. Also wondering if there is more to it than that. Could the number of times a decode is listed in succession point to something we're missing?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Just popped in my head. What if "Watch the water" isn't exactly look at the water? Everything has multiple meanings and many will be just that. But, what if "Watch the water is meant as "watch, the water".

The watch (timepiece) is the water. The watch is a figure of time. Time flows like water.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Again, Rosin should be taken with a grain of salt. She has been cashing in on her connection to Von Braun since he died.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

That's Hannah Motley not Meghan Markle.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

shawm (plural shawms): A mediaeval double-reed wind instrument with a conical wooden body.

AKA an oboe. 🙂

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: exNSA20371

Before I begin, your fame precedes you, sir!

Thank you kindly. The awards on the basement wall are a constant source of psychological nourishment...mom's always bitching about having to dust them though, so it's ultimately a bittersweet type o' thang.

After finding out the facts, I told somebody, who told somebody, who sent me a message with a phone # and a request to call Hal Puthoff. This was about 2002, and I called and talked to Hal for about an hour about this incident and other things. Fascinating man. I don't know what he did with the info, but I present to you, The GUT, with the true events of the Cuban UFO Incident in Timothy Good's book.

I'll be glad to answer questions.

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's important, imo, to set the record straight wherever we're able. I'd like to know more about your conversation with Puthoff, but while I personally think that what those yahoos are up to is definitely related to some of the issues encompassed here, I'm afraid we might be seemingly veering off topic.

I'm especially glad to hear your recounting of the Cuban UFO Incident because it nicely fits with what I believe to be one of the most underrated statements ever dropped on ufology. So I was surprised--at the time--that the following thread got relatively little attention. Even "believers"--especially believers--should be damned good skeptics first because it's important not to be chasing red herrings and other psyop con jobs.

Apparently, Mr. Oberg received some threats for writing the open letter discussed in the following.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain! Alleged Super-Skeptic Tells All!
edit on 8-11-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

(post by Creep Thumper removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join