It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Comey you say.

Note the date.

Nice catch.

I had to bleachbit the mental image from the previous reply, lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
you need to understand a bit about how Tor works first, and for that… I’m going to turn it over to Linus Tech Tips, who put together a pretty good explainer video a couple years ago:

youtu.be...

www.neonrevolt.com... revolt/

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Think we got a new screenwriter some time back. Getting weird and can't keep up with it all.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

All you need to know...

I read his article the other day.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You Must 'Listen'

6:08

www.youtube.com...

AG Barr plays bagpipes, speaks at US Attorneys' Natl Conference

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

My limited dealings wit the NSA types were equally as maddening. Early in my AF career I dealt with the guys at the 6903. Their refusal to interact with anyone not in their club drove me insane. Shaking the fence to get in instead of a "hey dude" was too much for me. In retrospect I understand why they shook the fence instead of announcing their presence. At the same time I feel sorry for them because being afraid to even say good morning for fear you may reveal something is a helluva existence.

I'll have to look up the 6903rd, and their exploits. Luckily we didn't have to deal with NSA HQ types. We were in the field on our own

My timeline with USAFSS and NSA was '65 to '72. Different times, without doubt.
edit on 7-11-2019 by exNSA20371 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
DJT projected to have 182 confirmed judges by Jan.
BCP youtube

Trump Promises the Senate Will Have Confirmed 182 Federal Judges By the End of the Year
link

182 = 11
edit on 7-11-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Not a rally... but POTUS will attend the LSU vs ALABAMA college football game in Tuscaloosa, Alabama on Saturday, Nov 9.

Crimson Tide
SEC West battle
Elephants vs Tigers

University of Alabama Denies It Will Punish Students Who Protest Against Trump

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Seems NYT has a FOIA lawsuit against FBI/DOJ for info relating to Ukraine, Biden, many ukrainian embassy officials inclucding Eric Ciaramella, joe digenova and a multitude of other names known and unknown.

The original request was in May and essentially refused and the lawsuit was in filed in Oct.

courthouse.com

From everything that has come out of late I expect it is related to the investigation into Ukraine. Sure a lot coming out lately

Did NYT have a heads up on it back in May?

Edit: Forgot to mention Romania and many arabic names are mentioned. So is Mar a Lago
edit on 8-11-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

They are looking for something specific but what?? Fishing expedition. What does Rudy and Joe DiGenova know about it, I wonder.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A picture is worth a thousand words, so I guess this equals 4 thousand words...

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: exNSA20371

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Up here we feed bears for the hunt.

Ever had to shoot a 300 lb one thru a door lol
wife was not happy
Had a OPP guy camp in my trailer pack
came running in and ask me to kill one around his site
he said if he use his pee-shoot he would have to do like 2 to 3 hours off paperwork

300 # is smallish. What was it a black bear yearling cub? I know those Grizzly's run over 1k #s and the Brown bears get pretty damn big. Best to not feed the bears since they can get pushy. I would say feed yourself the beers instead, it might be safer. Just not too many before the hunt.

I attended Air Force aircrew survival school at Fairchild AFB, Spokane, Wash. in 1968. It was on a huge military reservation in eastern WA. My class was divided into 10 man elements with an instructor who was basically a mountain man. We were in our little camp and learning survival skills when a runner informed us that the instructor of another had shot a black bear. So off we went to the location and once all the elements were gathered, the over-joyed instructors skinned the bear, gutted it, and cut it up so each element got a chunk. We took it back to our camp, where the instructor cut it in half. One half went into a pit BBQ type, in-ground oven for hours. the other half was cut into thin strips, salted and smoked in a small tent of parachute cloth for jerky.
Very, tasty!

Bear tastes like beef to me. We were at a party where someone had cooked bear stew. My wife and I were told it was bear and I was loving it. I waited till she had several bites to ask her how the bear was and she put the spoon down and said she was full. It was delicious BEEF stew to her till I reminded her the host said Bear. She didn't here the details and I am glad I waited for her to eat a few bits of the stew or she may have never tried it.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Don't know. They have a lot of key words in there. Seems Ukraine is going to take some people down.

From the different sources I have read, it was a money laundering hub, esp Burisma (sp)

Everyone needs to keep up with johnsolomonreports.com.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
From Watkins Xerxes...

In case anyone is wondering what is going on with our domain names. According to Tucows, we have violated their agreement. number 17.3 >> opensrs.com...
However we did not violate any laws or break any rules. So step by step following the justice system. Redress will be sought. I will do my best to get our website back online. Let's ring a bell in the evening and in the morning all over this land.

Youtube link

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Full disclosure, I did shake Bill Clinton's hand in 1996.

Should I go and get myself checked???

Did you have any open wounds? If so you should get checked for STD's. Now granted it is rare indeed but I bet if you had gotten some of whatever is ailing Bill it would be epic. He looks like he "has been rode hard and put up wet". With Soviet or C_A style tactics he may be carrying something Ajax soap won't get off of you. Mom always said not to mess with things that Ajax wouldn't get off of you.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

If confirmed will he too visit all 17 DOE national labs?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Hi Sabrechucker,

Next Trump rally will be at: Bossier City, LA on November 14.

Trump Rallies

Another Alabama nod, Jeff Session just announced his bid for Senate in 2020.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I did!. Just making some connections.

Second line.

new topics

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join