It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

understood - not the originator of said MEME

Was just verifying Alex

Peace

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Bahahaha typical American arrogance. I look forward to watching your country become a has been country.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

OK leaf. Whatever you say LOL. The Day of the Rake cannot come soon enough. :-)
edit on 8-11-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Bahahaha typical American arrogance. I look forward to watching your country become a has been country.

Considering yours never was . . .

On to other things, Harry was following the wrong instincts in his pursuit of and marriage to Markel.

He's well down the list of succession now, so he no longer matters, especially since he's Hewitt's kid.

His wife handles their child like he's a basketball and has a problem properly dressing him. Every time I've seen a picture of him he's barefoot, in public.

White. Trash. Royalty.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

REALLY ? LoL What would you do without US
Canadian Population Demographics

Canada Area and Population Density
As you can see from the map in the section further down on the page, the majority of Canadians live in a narrow Southern belt along the border with the United States. There are two main reasons for this.

The first is that the most hospitable part of Canadian territory is in the south. Summers are warm and winters are not too harsh, making the area suitable for agriculture. The second reason is the majority of Canada's trade (both import and export) is with its US neighbor, and it makes sense for the majority of Canadians to live as close to the US border as possible.

Now considering that .... Got your poppy on order ???? lol Livin on the Edge ..... of US

edit on 1182019 by MetalThunder because: Going to be a GOOD time had by all

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

😆

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Never was??? Bahaha you are hilarious. We beat you year after year for quality of life. We're not nearly as fat as Americans.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just keep in mind that Papadop & Wife, Inc. are not real people. Just actors, nothing more. FFS his wife just launched her own bikini brand, "ΔΓΔΠΗ agape by Simona", Unreal. We are definitely watching a movie.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yes, pretty much though it was random. But, number of people per class were very small (12 at most) so your number was chosen twice a week, sometimes more. Other days were a simple pat-down and empty your pockets, take off your shoes. These days with thumb drives and finger nail size storage chips I don't even want to think what they do. Though, today they probably just have walk-thru body scanners, so no big deal.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Quick clip of President Trump last hour. Says "The Swamp has been caught".

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Never was??? Bahaha you are hilarious. We beat you year after year for quality of life. We're not nearly as fat as Americans.

Says the guy who puts gravy on his French fries and has to wait six months for the ensuing cardiac catheterization.

Even your talent leaves.

Regarding strip searches, I think it's appalling to do such a thing to people who've committed no crime. In prison/jail it's necessary.

I'd like to see, in writing, how they justify strip-searching innocent employees/students. Sounds like a 4th Amendment violation to me.

(post by Trillium removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes, pretty much though it was random. But, number of people per class were very small (12 at most) so your number was chosen twice a week, sometimes more. Other days were a simple pat-down and empty your pockets, take off your shoes. These days with thumb drives and finger nail size storage chips I don't even want to think what they do. Though, today they probably just have walk-thru body scanners, so no big deal.

Ya even at DeBeers Victor Mine last few years we had to go thru a airport like scanner
when we had to go in the (Red Zone) main diamond recovery area
More camera then Vagus lol average room had 5
one in each corner and one that turn 360 degree in middle
At first it was a stip down to undy and put everthing in bin for X-ray machine
then we did what we call the DeBeers chicken dance lol

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It's not her directly and I know little of her (thanks for the heads-up) but her mentions of Psychotronic weapons. Yea, granted she's likely spiced up her stories over the decades. However, in browsing over some of the several decades worth of research and declassified documents on that technology there has to be crumbs of truth which I know some of the technology exists. I seen the equipment during the '91 Gulf war which is also documented. How well it actually works, could be more crude & destructive than beneficial and what do they have today I do not know. There is probably more answers to this buried somewhere in an ATS thread than anywhere else on the Net.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Quick clip of President Trump last hour. Says "The Swamp has been caught".

twitter.com...

There's a hidden meaning there, for sure. Who do you think just got nabbed?

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think the President means they've all been identified and "tagged" for indictment...when the time is right.

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Another article on the 8kun saga... this is probably not going to end well.

8Kun's Fight Ahead

Watkins vs Brennan Criminal Complaint

posted on Nov, 8 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Interesting angle for the camera.

Starting from the Left you have the Washington Obelisk next to an evergreen tree. Then an unflattering profile of trump, Makes him look big. Then you have the upside down 5 points (star) of the tail propeller, then a lone Secret Service dude? not sure who that guys is.

it is strange shot. Not sure if someone went out of their way to get that angle to capture all that. Or just CNN now gets last dibs on camera placement.
edit on 8-11-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join