It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
So with Mifsud being uncovered, how bad are Mueller, who said Mifsud had “connections to Russia” and James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, said Mifsud was a “Russian agent,” going to be remembered?

Flat out Liars is my guess.

They really really thought they weren't going to get caught.

Throw the book at them.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
CLINTON DEEP FAKE QUOTE

Full Clinton Quote

Disclaimer: My understanding is HRC is long dead. The clone-bots, and on occasion doubles, are stooges. The twit is not run by the "hair icon" herself of course.

That said, let's take a look...

First off, listening to it you hear (it) cutting off mid sentence on video topic, that's a DJT hallmark used to shift focus to the featured point and to make it appear a "normal" thing is being said for the NPC class. Listen

“Well, I think there’s gonna be two parts and I think it’s gonna be the same as 2016: ‘Don’t vote for the other guy. You don’t like me? Don’t vote for the other guy because the other guy is gonna do X, Y and Z or the other guy did such terrible things and I’m gonna show you in these, you know, flashing videos that appear and then disappear and they’re on the dark web, and nobody can find them, but you’re gonna see them and you’re gonna see that person do these horrible things.’

“They’re also gonna do third party again. And I’m not making any predictions but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up. Which she might not, ‘cause she’s also a Russian asset.”

I think there’s gonna be two parts

‘Don’t vote for the other guy. You don’t like me? Don’t vote for the other guy

Does this make sense? If you do not like HRC, then do not vote for DJT? Huh? Who is the other "guy?"

the other guy did such terrible things and I’m gonna show you in these

flashing videos that appear and then disappear and they’re on the dark web

Consider the above ^^^, so how many "voters" saw this if it existed? 3? A baker's Dozen maybe? If any it had ZERO impact on 2016 in the public.

but you’re gonna see them and you’re gonna see that person do these horrible things.’

NONE, and I mean NONE of this is related to Tulsi (now leaving office BTW). NONE and I mean NONE of this is related to anything that the public saw during 2016 - the public (was there private DeepFakes? Was there private JE/Blackmails vids?).

With my caveat in mind, is this is a warning that is coming? What it is remains to be seen, is it Frazzle, or something concerning a "guy"?

If you want to run with the idea that HRC is alive, influential and going to run, then this looks a lot like a threat to someone.

**should be noted, that right after this HRC "reveal" R ep. Tulsi Gabbard to not seek another term in Congress, will continue running for president Moreover, remember Jill Stien's post election theatrics Jill Stein demands 'accurate and just' recount outside Trump Tower ?

russia russia russia = C_A.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cain was an Abel killer
You will be one too
Look away, beyond the blue hori-zon!

Source: one verse of a running Jody sung by members of the armed forces circa 50 years ago.

Cheers

I'll stipulate you are correct my friend, as another ten pages of Cain drivel will be on you.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just wanted to go on record and thank Dashen, as well as everyone else who has kept this thread going.

I've been lurking here, and a few other places, since the beginning of Q. It really has been one hell of a ride. Naturally, I don't subscribe to every theory/"decode" but I think each one has it's place and plays a part in refining our understanding of what's happening.

Over the past two years, I've done my best to disseminate Q related info via social media/conversations with friends in order to build awareness of the main "themes". In the majority of situations (only a few exceptions) I've stopped just shy of actually bringing up Q, if for no other reason, so I don't scare folks away and hopefully encourage them to examine the info independently. If things continue to go the way they are, though, that will probably change. Hopefully sooner than later!

I don't guess I really have anything of substance to add at the moment but just wanted to thank all you guys and gals and let you know that, while us lurkers may be quiet on the boards, we're out here spreading the word the best we can!

[snipped]

edit on Fri Oct 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
44 Republicans sign onto Graham resolution condemning impeachment inquiry

List of GOP Senators who have not signed onto Lindsey's resolution.
Assume these are the human scum Trump tweeted about the other day.

Lamar Alexander
Susan Collins
Mike Enzi
Cory Gardner
Johnny Isakson
Lisa Murkowski
Pierre Delecto

If nothing else, this blows up that one idiot's claim that "20 or 30" GOP senators would vote to remove Trump.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

I hope you're enjoying the ride.

Perhaps we declare today, Oct 25, ATS Lurker day.

To all the lurkers, here's to you.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Apparently Posobiec is claiming on Twitter that James Baker has flipped and is now a cooperating witness! Big Boom if true. This is the inside man we needed to flip. This will be the final nail if true, IMO.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

James Baker was interviewed by John Durham way back in September of 2017. His investigation has been going for quite a while. Democrats whining about retaliation, are totally off-base as usual.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Actually she isn't talking about herself. She is talking about the Podesta email thing, unmentionable topic and spirit cooking type things.

The video thing, she is pointing out that they were only rumours of her video and no one has actually seen it.

And ‘Don’t vote for the other guy. You don’t like me? Don’t vote for the other guy' seems to be paraphrasing DJT.

YMMV
edit on 25-10-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Naked "Iron Cross Tattoo'd" Bong Woman lectures America on old white men!

Short vid clip.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Tick Tock Tiktok

3 main Q Tick Tock - AS related.

Cryin' Chuck

It’s been downloaded more than 110 million times in the U.S. It could be a potential target of foreign influence campaigns into our elections like in 2016. It’s past time to find out if TikTok poses a national security risk.

Tick Fire
Tick Tock Watchmen promo
Pensky Tick Tock

BREAKING: A missing mother -- whose controlling boyfriend would threaten her by saying, “Tick, tock, your time is coming," has been found dead

All connected? Not likely but Marker stems from it being prevalent at this "time" and of course some Q influence too.

More here TICK TOCK

I think DJT is headed to Camp David which IIRC is a location for a watch drop.
edit on 25-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: over target is fun.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Watkins letter to Huff Post...

Only (you) can prevent #8KDS

twitter.com...

What's with the symbols on top of the letter?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Haha! Rudy Giuliani butt dials a reporter! Woops!

megalodon.jp...://www.nbcnews.com:443/politics/politics-news/rudy-giuliani-butt-dials-nbc-reporter-heard-discussing-need- cash-n1071901#iframe2-div

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Date in Greek

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

How does anyone "butt-dial" on todays phones? Makes one wonder.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Apparently President Trump stopped at a black college today to give a speech about what all he has done for the black community and what he intends to keep doing for them. They decided to give him some prestigious bipartisan award for his work. Kamala Harris will be in attendance. Lulz

www.thestate.com...

President Donald Trump will join South Carolina’s U.S. Sen. Tim Scott and Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris when he receives the Bipartisan Justice Award on Friday ahead of his remarks at Benedict College, an historic black college in Columbia.

A White House official said Friday that Trump will receive the Bipartisan Justice Award, “the highest honor given yearly to a public servant who demonstrated the ability to work across the aisle to achieve meaningful progress reforming” the federal criminal justice system.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Don't recall if this was posted but remember Trump's use of the word NICE in several of his tweets?

White House ordered ultrasecret system upgraded to prevent leaks

The Trump White House upgraded the security of the National Security Council’s codeword system in the spring of 2018, according to two former Trump White House officials familiar with the matter, as part of an effort to ferret out and deter leaks.

The changes included a new log of who accessed specific documents in the NSC’s system — known as NICE or NSC Intelligence Collaboration Environment — and was designed in part to prevent leaks of records of the president’s phone calls with foreign leaders and find out the suspected leaker if transcripts were disclosed, one of the former officials said.

OBL capture/kill and the Iran Deal Was Negotiated on NICE Server.
Flynn/Mifsud Blackberry's Connected To NICE?
Was NICE compromised by C!A spy ring involving CrowdStrike & 'Oconus Lures' that goes back to 9/11?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

nvm. Already answered.

edit on 25-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Greek

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Senate letter here [PDF]

More by brewtiger on TikTok owner
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Check this one out, y'all. (Lol. Sorry to keep flooding stories. Lots happening)

The Senate Democrats are formally telling Hilary Clinton she is not welcome. Lulz

www.politico.com...

“She’s done a great service to our country and public service, and I supported her wholeheartedly, but I believe it’s time for another nominee,” said Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join