It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I always thought it was probably a cough drop. She is always coughing.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@tribunalwatch has a bit of stuff on the Cummings event for those interested.

Also this decode...

DJT 3:39

To Tim: The Button on the IPhone was FAR better than the Swipe!

The [B]utton on the [IP]hone is [FAR] better than the [S]wipe

[BIP-FARS]

BIP = border inspection post (uk)?

Fars = chemical company?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

people have turned on each other

Thankfully, it's only a few people who have turned on each other.

There are many more of us (peaceable people) than there are of them (*^$@!).

Maybe up in Canuck land

I'm not saying all of the people on either side have turned against each other, but theres enough combative persons on both sides to keep the pseudo-war going. As long as groups like Antifa, Proud Boys, TYT Army, and the likes out there; then all of this is for nothing.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: CanadianMason

I always thought it was probably a cough drop. She is always coughing.

If you look closely theres 2 globs of something that comes out. Could be mucus though. The color and fluidity of it would make sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL! Nope, I was not aware of that. I must live under a rock up here.

By far, it looks much more comfortable than Air Canada.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Andrew McCabe has dropped his wrongful termination case against DOJ. Gateway Pundit

This comes on the heels of the announced criminal proscution inquiry by Durham

court document

Wonder if he has a subpoena or just seeing the writing on the wall.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Pentagon dumped Amazon and awarded Microsoft (like it's any better) the $10b "war cloud" contract.

If you want to look at it through Q goggles; that's a blow to Bezos and his empire.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Would you mind posting it again?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The problem in trying to understand it and make sense of what all went down is extremely confusing. It's like a massive Labyrinth given the wide range of actors, foreign intel agencies and contracted companies involved and of course the unhelpful media.

[A] is for Awan Spy Ring or Awan/Contra program which is only one part of the labyrinth.

You've probably seen these infographics before but they help in seeing the bigger picture.

Spygate Infographic

Awan scandal:

The following may help.

SPYGATE Scandals::

Obamagate timeline

Muellergate timeline 2019 (updated daily)

Ukrainian collusion (updated often)

Deep State coup 2.0 (updated daily)

The Spygate Project

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Andrew McCabe has dropped his wrongful termination case against DOJ. Gateway Pundit

This comes on the heels of the announced criminal proscution inquiry by Durham

court document

Wonder if he has a subpoena or just seeing the writing on the wall.

Interesting, this appeared to be the way to get evidence into the system - discovery on him would demand it.

As I understood the pattern he was pinched, sent out, then came back to "sue" in order to bring in evidence. If true, dropping it might suggest it is unnecessary now.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Arrested Fortuna High Students Targeted ‘Fairly Large Group,’

Though it’s early in the investigation, Dobberstein said he believes the arrested students planned to target numerous others. “It’s a fairly large group of individuals,” Dobberstein said, though he opted to not identify them at this time. “Again, I’m not going to get into numbers because that’s going to get into the evidence that we obtained and I don’t want to taint the case.”

There's been a few "attempted" acts of terror lately. Looks like Dems are trying to steer attention away from their impending Doom.

I live 20 miles from this school and we're in a very small community on the coast. Don't know if this was part of the bigger agenda from the anti-gun, anti-freedom, anti-everything groups or just a couple of misguided kids. Either way it's happening way to often. What happened to the days when conflicts were resolved through a little scuffle? Everyone walks away with a some bruises.

I was going to post this in Alternative News, but ATS won't allow me to post new topics for some reason.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Russia Hoax / Fake Dossier / Spygate Movie Trilogy (Redo)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Aug 2018 - 12:02:47 AM
[Movie 1]
Showtime.
>>BO>>CS>>BO>>NO>>CS>>NO>>BO>>[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
Who instructed the DOJ to release 'select' text messages?
When did [RR] learn of involvement [BO][NO]?
What happens if [RR] knew PRIOR TO signing CP FISA?
Why did [RR] under congressional testimony refuse to answer the question re: reading of FISA prior to execution?
Who signed pg 380?
Who signed pg 389?
Who signed pg 390?
Who signed pg 391?
Who signed pg 392?
vault.fbi.gov...📁
Who is [1 of 4] FIREWALLS?
Who signed?
FIREWALLS?
Who signed?
FIREWALLS?
FISA [20]
The 'TRILOGY'.
MOVIE 1 [Full]: The 'START'
PLOT: How the intelligence apparatus, State Dept, and Dept of "JUSTICE" of the United States, in joint effort w/ our (x) primary foreign allies + other covert assets, as directed by HUSSEIN [WH] in coordination w/ HRC, colluded and conspired to RIG THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION OF 2016 in an effort to install HRC, frame POTUS (PROJECTION!), create emergency contingencies re: installation of SAFEGUARDS and FIREWALLS to PREVENT EXPOSURE OR CONTINUATION OF PRESIDENCY SHOULD COUNTER FAIL TO ENSURE OPERATORS, ACTORS, AGENTS OF POWER, PAST & PRESENT, REMAIN IN CONTROL, AND USE SOURCES/COVERT ASSETS OF THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TO CARRY OUT X-FRAME BARRAGE OF STRATEGIC COORDINATED [GUIDED] ATTACKS DESIGNED TO DIVIDE, COVER/SHELTER, JUSTIFY IMPEACHMENT/REMOVAL IN EFFORT TO REGAIN CONTROL AND PREVENT PUBLIC AWARENESS OF ILLEGAL, CRIMINAL, TREASONOUS ACTS [MOVIES 1-3 FULL LIST].
Coming SOON to a theater near you.
MOVIE 2 – Coming this FALL.
MOVIE 3 – TBA
Enjoy the show.
Q

qmap.pub...

Correct me if I am wrong but..Are we not exactly here at this point. what a wonderful show!

Movie 2 Green

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Alright everybody; countdown to black out part two. PG&E is preparing to cut power here in Humboldt, Trinidad, Mendocino.... The cut off is supposed to happen tomorrow afternoon and last for four days. Of course they said four days last time and it ended up being 10 hours here. A little longer in other areas.

Fires are already burning in Mendocino, LA County and San Bernardino. There's a fairly large one I believe around Shasta County East of me. It amazes me how every year the fires get worse here in California. It's like the whole state is ready to burn. Like Q pointed out, Cali going broke due to the stupid policies and looking for a handout by destroying our homes, communities and lives. If it is proven that Cali is doing this on purpose they must be held accountable for not only the property lost, but for murder as well. And now PG&E playing the "we have all the power" game. Cali gov starts the fires that spawn law suits against PG&E and PG&E responds with shutting off our power. Cali's still burning and we are the ones who are loosing at both ends.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Wow, M$FT wins the JEDI War Cloud contract. So, Amazon is a single vendor choice with the C!A and now M$FT with DoD over 10 yr period. MS$FT has stated many times it's preferable to have a multi-cloud solution vice single vendor due to the ever changing technology and compatibility issues. What could go wrong in the brave new world of IoT, artificial intelligence and big data analysis. 🤔

Less than two months ago Microsoft vendors won a $7.6 billion DoD deal.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
East Bay developer convicted of illegal donations to Swalwell campaigns

A federal jury convicted East Bay real estate developer James Tong Tuesday of making tens of thousands of dollars of illegal contributions to two of Rep. Eric Swalwell’s congressional campaigns.

Tong was convicted of funneling $38,000 to Swalwell’s first campaign in 2012 and his re-election campaign in 2014 through a series of straw donors — a scheme designed to evade the federal donation limits, which were then $2,500 and $2,600.

Donating Criminal
Accepting Victim

More Swalwell worth peaking at. ES the moral compass to many across the world.

edit on 25-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The problem in trying to understand it and make sense of what all went down is extremely confusing. It's like a massive Labyrinth given the wide range of actors, foreign intel agencies and contracted companies involved and of course the unhelpful media.

And exactly why it would take so long to take down if it is even being investigated. Current DOJ has their hands full right now.

Did former DOJ agree to no further charges? And can that be rescinded or investigated for corruption?

On an entirely different subject as I am off to bed. Here is Dan Bongino's vid on Romania/Ukraine connection to Bidens/Dems. He mentions so many connections I still have it up to rewatch and take notes.

You Tube code is not working here so for those who are politic geeks here is the link

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Let this sink in.

State Department Lacked Top Watchdog During Hillary Clinton Tenure

President Barack Obama didn’t put forward a nominee to lead the inspector general’s office while Mrs. Clinton led the State Department, making it the only agency with a presidentially appointed inspector general that had neither a confirmed nor nominated head watchdog during that full time period.

Five months after Mrs. Clinton left office, Mr. Obama nominated a permanent inspector general, who was confirmed by the Senate three months later.

Five months after Mrs. Clinton left office, Mr. Obama nominated a permanent inspector general, who was confirmed by the Senate three months later.

“A permanent IG would have objected to her efforts to circumvent congressional oversight by keeping her emails off the books,” Mr. Royce said.

^^^ sounds like collusion.

zerObama - the most transparent government ever.
edit on 25-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The whole thing is coming up just one big pile of a stinking mess. The US Gov has deteriorated into a cesspool of filth and corruption, It does my heart good to see that it's finally being brought to light and cleaned out. I had just about given up on politics and the future of our country.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

This has always bothered me. Glad to see it brought up again.

I started a thread about it almost 4 years ago!

Finally! Someone else is talking about no IG during Hillary's tenure at State Dept.---about time!!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I was getting it on every thread I was trying to lurk in last night
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join