It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I was thinking.

What if 8kun is a pure honey pot with Queen honey.

Every Dos attack is logged and followed back to source ... and later, some uniformed armed guy makes arrests and destroys the network.

Such a plan would need international help, or you could throw viruses back at the networks ... if you had good attacks ... like Mil Intel would have.

P

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
is anyone else getting a winerx03 bs scam error while trying to access this thread?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well this Katie Hill is a piece of work ! Clearly she lacks the common sense, maturity or morals to be any sort of
" Representative " for anything, except maybe " Girl's gone Wild " , but aside from her personal follies, looks like her claim to Fame was getting 1.5 Billion dollars for an organization called PATH, meant to help the homeless in LA. Check out some of these reviews from people other then volunteers, sounds more like the " Path to Hell " !

After a full day of my "outreach" workers pressing me to get CASH benefits... and suggesting I lie on my welfare application to get MORE money, THEN dropping my homeless family of 4 back off to sleep outside in a box (you can't make this up) ... it dawned on me. Even more alarming, when I reported the incident to the LAPD, Forest Rangers, AND Child Protective Services, NONE of them had ever even HEARD of PATH. no wonder their activities have gone on so long without consequence. PATH here in Los Angeles is one part of a whole system of homeless corruption and exploitation here in Los Angeles. My family is back on the street... one of many victims of homelessness and hopelessness.

Here's another, this is all another SCAM...sigh...

PATH here and San Diego needs to be investigated by the State Attorney General. Too much fraud and corruption going on. Most of the reviews here are from volunteers who help serve food, they don't have any idea how the organization actually operates.

www.yelp.com...< br />
I could solve the homeless problem in LA with 1.5 billion, at least make it much better, not Worse !

Also check this out, doesn't her win in a generally red district, after Barry's visit even, seem awfully fishy ? Check out the primary numbers compared to final vote against incumbent Steve Knight ? How does he go from beating all the Dems put together , 4 against 1 in primaries and she beats him by almost 10% in general election ?!

en.m.wikipedia.org...(politician)

edit on 25-10-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The New York Times originated the news that Durham's "Administrative Review" is now a "Criminal Investigation" today.

From "Sundance", who has followed and written about Spygate from day-1, here is his analysis of the accuracy of the New York Times's article, with some clarifications and explanations added.

NYT Accuracy Assessment and Clarifications: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

No...but it takes 3 to 4 attempts to load every page for about the last 3 weeks!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Tick Tock; no TikTok...
Timing of this is suspicious or are they just that slow.?

US Senators Call on Director of National Intelligence to Investigate TikTok, Other Chinese Apps

U.S. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) are the latest to sound the alarm on Chinese short-form video app Tiktok, writing to the U.S. director of national intelligence (DNI) to assess the national security risks posed by TikTok and other Chinese applications with a U.S. presence.

TikTok is highly popular among young military service members, according to the report, who “upload videos of themselves … in uniform and with ID tags in plain sight.” As TikTok collects location data, these servicemembers could have exposed their locations “inside military facilities” to the Chinese regime.

Senate letter here [PDF]

On the other hand you'd think Mil intel agencies would have fired off flares loooong ago banning the app in the military community. We're all carpet bombed 24/7 by Chinese apps and Russian bots. Mil intel should create a counter app called ByteMe.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: carewemust
NADLER and SCHIFF just issued a joint statement declaring the John Durham investigation Illegitimate, because Attorney General Barr is a partisan hack.

I guess that will bring Durham's Criminal probe of the Deep-State to an end.

Everybody can go home now. Nothing more to see here!

So to be fair...Schiff's investigation is illegitimate because he is a partisan hack.

NO in Schiff for brains case, he is running illegitimate Impeachment hearings by failing to include the other side of the aisle who are duly elected Congress members. If he did that, then questions would be balanced out by both sides getting to speak for fairness to the facts.
Prove me wrong.

Pardon me but I felt compelled to fix it to the facts. Prove ME wrong!
edit on 25-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: carewemust

Because of his first-hand knowledge, I think it's more a matter of someone telling him what NOT to say.

I wish I had such advice.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Has the Storm arrived yet?

Durham met with Admiral Rogers months ago.

Tick Tock.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
For those of you who remember Rudy Giuliani forcefully telling Sean Hannity 3 times while discussing Joe/Hunter Biden, "Keep Your Eye On Romania, Sean!"

JOE/HUNTER BIDEN in ROMANIA...More troubling dealings and associations:

Source 1: www.nbcnews.com...

Source 2: thefederalist.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Re: international calling codes

00-372 is the country code for Estonia

6XXXXXX is for Landlines (Tallinn and Harju County)

So, if there -is- a number there, it would be 00 372 61 58 351

Cheers

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This is all we gotta do, guys. Just create our own offense.

Here is another article about our favorite nude congresswoman, Katie Hill. In the new photos she has a Nazi tattoo apparently, is seen smoking a bong, and kissing her congressional aid.

This lady is also one of the ones leading the charge against Kavanaugh (or was, rather). The irony is dripping.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Note for accuracy.

"Nazi tattoo". Maybe, but the Nazi-era Iron Cross had a Swastika in it. The design of the German medal comes from the Cross pattée used by the Teutonic Knights.

Not that I expect our darling Katie knows much about such things.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Re: qmap.pub...
and
Re: qmap.pub...

Q told us that Durham was running a CRIMINAL investigation, 4 months before the New York Times received their exclusive "scoop" today.

The gratification that comes from knowing that Q keeps us ahead of the Mainstream Media, feels really good, every time it happens.

These instances that verify what Q says, are effective credibility enhancers. Not only for Q, but also for every Q-follower who gets scorned by closed-minded peeps.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I don't buy the whole going door to door thing in that tweet posted earlier, if she tried that out here she'd end up dumped in the desert somewhere between the loonies, desert rats, and gangs she'd be taking her life in her hands. My sister who is a decades long republican was told at the polling place something was "wrong" with her voter registration and she'd have to vote on a "provisional ballot".

We go to bed after Steve is winning very strongly thinking all is well. The next morning when we got up and saw the skanky ho had won we heard a report saying that all provisional ballots were thrown out due to "whatever". 100s of thousands of them here, mind you our population here is like 300k ish between Palmdale, Lancaster, Little Rock, Lake LA, Llano, Acton, Agua Dulce and a few others I'm probably missing.

So by throwing those out she "beat" our beloved Steve Knight. I also heard this happened in MANY red areas, in so cal especially. GOP folks winning in the evening at poll closing and even announced in several cases suddenly thrown over and suddenly a DiM wins in that (long time red) district. This # just adds insult to injury with the "jungle elections" they fobbed off on us a few elections ago. I really wish we had Dukemajian(sp) back! Hell I'd even be happy for Pete Wilson at this point lol.

I soooo hope they boot that smarmy little witch to the curb and give us back Knight. He isn't perfect but he understands the area and has always had our backs in the looney bin LA has become.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Entering "8kun.net" has reverted back to the "website cannot be found" message, like it was 7 days ago. Is that good, bad, or neither?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

calendar has a typo, it has Oct. 29th printed as the 39th

That number keeps popping up lately. Time to ask the oracle...

[5.2]
[NP 8:11 “Speaker [xxxxxxx] your protection against…”]
[JD 8:13 “[ABC] has an interest in this…”]
[NP 8:14 “——————— Pier 39…”]
Q

Hmmmh... maybe stay in bed on the 29th?

British Police fear a ruthless people smuggling gang - known as 'snakeheads' - could be behind the plot that left 39 Chinese nationals dead in the back of a truck.
Essex lorry migrant deaths: Fears Chinese 'snakehead' gang responsible for plot

MultiSync... sometimes these things are hard to clasp ~
edit on 25-10-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Erin was ceo of Tinker Ventures.
As best I can tell, Tinker Ventures mainly used tech talent in Lehore Pakistan to develop apps.

The Awan Brothers live in Lahore Pakistan. They are suspected spies.

One of the recent apps is Vinny, for used care sales.

The Awan brothers were in the used car business. They were suspected of some of smuggling stolen luxury cars to be shipped, sold or gifted to dignitaries overseas.

Could these things be related?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Q1379 - 39 & 17

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks. Not really committed to that theory. Just throwing things out to see what everyone thinks.

There's something there that I'm just missing. Many drops are pointing to it. Just have to figure out the right formula.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton says videos on the "dark web" of her doing "horrible things" contributed to her 2016 loss.

twitter.com...
-and-
twitter.com...

Maybe she just believed they had been put out there, because of what people said in social media?

edit on 10/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join