It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Yikes skeletons of three fingered and toed humanoid/reptilions to be studied? Interesting timing.
exonews.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
More like a biker property of indicator. Hessians?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Clip

uh,,, uh,,,,, uh..... uh.... uh. uh. uh.

This guy is a cartoon character. Notice how C_NN is moving the faces even closer to the camera? Just like they are right there with you, your family, sharing -

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Is Judge Contreras the one who told Flynn he sold out his country?

I want to see that #er get arrested, too. Lying SOB... accusing Flynn of the thing he himself is actually guilty of.

And another thing, I’m sick of all this projection!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hot tip...

Remarks from Barr

"357 individuals..."
Q#3570

IIRC we've had one [C] before [D] in a Q+ tweet, I guess we're looking for the second?

edit on 25-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I am looking forward to hearing Seth Rich being mentioned in new media stories.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
For those of you who remember Rudy Giuliani forcefully telling Sean Hannity 3 times while discussing Joe/Hunter Biden, "Keep Your Eye On Romania, Sean!"

JOE/HUNTER BIDEN in ROMANIA...More troubling dealings and associations:

Source 1: www.nbcnews.com...

Source 2: thefederalist.com...

Source 3: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Yeah, it doesn't add up, I forgot about those "provisional ballots". Not sure what kind of " Monkey Business " went down, but keeping CA blue, when it's really more purple, based on my observations, was a high priority to the dems. They sent in Barry, you know the man who claims to not get involved in endorsing politicians post his Presidency and suddenly 1000's of Republican ballots are not counted !! You folks got robbed I think.

Interestingly, lol, as often happens in Q threads, " Knights " have come up several times, in several different contexts in this recent thread, might as well throw Steve Knight in there as well, wouldn't it be something if he did get his seat back ?

The POTUS mentioned not too long ago that people should make sure all their voter registration is in order, we should heed that warning, we're dealing with a Coup in CA too !

edit on 25-10-2019 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
PROJECT ODIN UPDATE

twitter.com...

#ProjectOdin update. Posting/media/reading all working, just moderation to finish up. Thanks to everybody reaching out and offering to help test.
Unrelated, but I took my dog for an off-the-leash walk. Looking happy because she is not often off her leash in public.

I'm starting to wonder if Project Odin is supposed to be the actual replacement for 8chan, and 8kun has been a red herring designed to get the bad guys to shoot their best shot so we know what they've got? Was Project Odin the plan all along?

I said the exact same about 10 pages back that 8kun may just be a red herring. Also, based on FF hinting Odin may be a browser and Odin is based on Blockchain technology (which also has connections to China) this may be a way to fund/profit from 8kun but I don't think anyone will be forced to use Odin to access 8kun.
Also, another possibility far as the 8kun platform goes, is they're ripping out all the source code developed by the scorned Elf to avoid ownership and possibly lawsuits. All speculation thus far.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

And Awan. They're probably waiting for his fingernails to grow back.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
was doing some research and stumbled upon this .... Just a little about Odin and the links to America ... perhaps

George Washington: A Descendant of Odin?

…..George Washington himself seems not to have been unduly interested in the intricacies of his own lineage beyond his immediate family, writing in a letter that “this [his family tree] is a subject to which I confess I have paid very little attention”.1 It does not seem that he spent much time contemplating who his ancestors in the Middle Ages might have been. And yet he made copious use of a very medieval symbol: the Washington family coat of arms, which dates back to at least the fourteenth century. He emblazoned it on his personal seals, silverware, bookplates, the interior of his home at Mount Vernon — in 1790, Washington even had it added to the doors of his personal carriage..........

Found the below quite interesting considering the current Quest humanity is on - and the Quest to flush out the evil ....

Print shows the American upper class on the left and the European nobility on the right, beneath their family trees, with such ancestors as, on the left, "Skin Trader, Money Lender, Slave Trader, Squatter, [and] Tavern Keeper", and on the right, "Marauding Knight, Robber Baron, King's Favorite, Plundering Viking, [and] Rapacious Seigneur".

pic link

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Comey was in Alabama yesterday getting emotional remembering "lynching". What a piece of work this man is.
twitter.com...

The graphic included is interesting.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel
I'll be 100% honest with you, the ONLY reason my family hasn't left California yet, after being bred, born and raised in LA county (me, my sister, bro in law, all our kids) is because if things stay as is here in CA, there's going to be nowhere to go. As well as the hope that some of these criminals get booted out and CA goes back to being a red state or at least a sane state like it used to be.

We love it here and and really don't want to leave, but it's Govt. is so insane now it's just incomprehensible. We're rural, and in 30+ years no ones ever had to lock the doors, worry about cars at the local store or pretty much crime period. Now it's so bad (for a very small rural town) we even lock our cars at home and everyone has cameras and big scary dogs and guns heh.

We call the Sheriff about hinky stuff and they can't do anything, because nothings a crime anymore. There's no bail for "little" stuff so even if someone gets arrested they are out in hours. People walk into stores and pick up stuff and go to leave, store employee says they are going to call the cops, crook laughs and says "Go ahead I'll wait, they can't and won't do anything," and flip employee off laughing and walk out. This has happened a bunch lately.

The jails have been emptied of "minor offense" criminals which includes, rapists, child molesters and murderers. The homeless have been shipped here from LA and make camps and start fires and commit crimes and the cops can't do anything about it but give them a ticket that gets torn up in front of them.

I could on all day about how screwed up Moonbeam Brown and now Newsome have messed things up. The only good thing Newsome has done is axe the High speed rail, but he wants to use the money "saved" from that to give illegals free health care and other stuff. I'm 54 worked and lived here my whole life and cant get free health care that's worth a s**t. It's very disheartening.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Watkins letter to Huff Post...

Only (you) can prevent #8KDS

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
President Trump just echoed (live briefing before copter departure) Rudy. ROMANIA is about to blow-up on Joe/Hunter Biden.

link   
DOUBLE ZERO (ZERO also = zerObama)

Q+ Tweets

9 Feb 2019 - 12:48:12 PM

5:12 AM
5:15 AM

Marker Conclusion:

OIG release of findings?
How are they preparing to combat
[narrative = vital]?
House intel launch of more 'FAKE'
investigations in attempt to retain
'FALSE NARRATIVE' and claim
'POLITICAL ATTACK(S)' if investigated/prosecuted themselves?
[AS]?
[SDNY-AG]?
Attempts to retain 'BLOCKADE'?
Attempts to prevent public release of
the TRUTH?
ZERO leaks re: HUBER?
ZERO.
Do not mistake 'public' silence for
inaction.
"This is not another 4-year election."
Q

1+2+4+8 = :15
12=12

:12
:15

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

ftr- he is the judge Trump wanted off his civil case, the Trump U. debacle, iirc.

Accusation of racism followed...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

I completely agree. Grew up in a small town outside San Bernardino. In the 70's - 80's nobody locked their doors. During the hot summers we left ours open all night. Mom would sleep in a hammock in the front yard. Keys in the car, us kids roaming the town and taking the bus into downtown S.B. with no worries. It was nice. Now even the police won't drive into the area I used to live. S.B. is nothing but gangs and drugs now. It's a shame.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Bill Clinton speaking at Elijah Cummings's funeral now. Barack Obama looks drugged. Hope clips emerge later.

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join