It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
BREAKING from the NYT:

Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation

Justice Department officials have shifted an administrative review of the Russia investigation closely overseen by Attorney General William P. Barr to a criminal inquiry, according to two people familiar with the matter. The move gives the prosecutor running it, John H. Durham, the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to impanel a grand jury and to file criminal charges.

www.msn.com...

edit on 24-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Anyone figure out exactly what time the Repubs stormed the SCIF?

In the clip there is a gathering and a hand down motion to start.

Trying to figure out the start time.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yep. I think he was first exposed back in 2011. Do a search on "Alex Jones knights of Malta" or on YT and he's on a few Malta lists with other well known names.

Also a thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL! Come on now. Pizzaballa?

You're too funny.

But, yeah, you're right on the money with the rest of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Hey y'all, the DOJ has announced that their Russiagate investigation has shifted to a criminal investigation since their recent trip to Italy.

www.nytimes.com...=https://t.co/o1bZGC6HlT

Notice how the NYT pokes at the president and uses language that casts a negative opinion of Trump. If you're not aware of the extreme bias of the NYT, it's easy to finish the article with that tinge of negativity shrouding your takeaway. You have to sift through the material to glean the tidbits of what may be true. IMO, they are really a big part of the enemedia.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
a reply to: Justoneman

I've got my shades. LoL

Just joshin.

Have you heard of Suspicious Observers?

I've been watching his channel for a while now and he has some interesting theories on the Solar cycle and the Sun's connection with the Earth. He has a few vids describing a scenario you just mentioned.

I have but thank you for the reminder I saved it for future reference. I basically have been there maybe two times and it looks interesting.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
Hey y'all, the DOJ has announced that their Russiagate investigation has shifted to a criminal investigation since their recent trip to Italy.

www.nytimes.com...=https://t.co/o1bZGC6HlT

If true, very important.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

LOL. But, I wasn't joking on the name.

For the Qanadians...

Politician Man, the debut single from Adrian Sutherland, is a protest song for Canada.

The seeds were planted in July, when Adrian's Cree community of Attawapiskat declared a state of emergency over contaminated water. At the same moment, insensitive comments from a politician in Ottawa sparked massive public outcry, a spontaneous response from Sutherland himself, and national media coverage.

More on the song story @ www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Now I know why I feel a deep dislike for Jones, in my bones.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yeah, I noticed the negative connotations as well. But hey, it's on record. What comes next is handcuffs.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Justoneman

This theory is not new and holds a lot of credence in my mind. I was an avid reader and researcher for a site ran by the late Kent Steadman (RIP) called cyberspaceorbit.com and there was a ton of research there. It is now a defunct website though many pages are still up. I always fall back to the wisdom offered there.

A Hopi elder speaks: "You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the people that t h i s i s t h e H o u r.

And there are things to be considered. Where are you living? What are you doing? What are your relationships? Are you in right relation? Where is your water? Know your garden. It is time to speak your Truth. Create your community. Be good to each other. And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

" Then he clasped his hands together, smiled, and said, " T h i s c o u l d b e a g o o d t i m e ! "

For Consideration

The next Grand Solar Minimum, Cosmic Rays and Earth Changes (an introduction) 2014

T h i s c o u l d b e a g o o d t i m e !

Well the Hopi Elder saying that. Very interesting. I have a friend whom studies the Kabala and she with her husband and friends are saying something wonderful is around the corner and these days are about the natural growing pains of moving to a higher order. IDK?

I would suspect it will be all of us in trouble and the Hopi Elder gives me hope of a brighter future for mankind with that comment.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If the day comes they arrest Clapper and/or Brennan it’s going to be an avalanche of drama.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I think that day is coming very soon. Grand jury has been impaneled apparently.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Don't even get me started on Attawapiskat.

It's disheartening and unconscionable what our Government has done and is doing to our First Nations People.

It makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is the biggest development since November 8, 2016!

ABSOLUTELY HUGE!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Odds are exactly the same as Nancy going to NK and seeing orphanages instead of State Monuments to Success (as most dignitaries see).

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Sorry, but thanks to that song I just became aware of it. Use to think it only happened in the USA but it's world-wide, even Greenland. My ex is half Cree.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

bbbbbbbbbBOOOOM!

This is going to register on the Richter Scale I think.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yeah, it's appalling.

I live in Cree Territory, partly; most of where I live is actually Ojibwe but, they've been given the shifty end of the stick too.

They are the most loving and loyal People I know.

edit on 24-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Have any of the conservative publications, or on-air personalities picked up on this yet? We've known about all 4 connections (Biden, Pelosi, Kerry, and Romney's) to Ukraine Gas Companies for about 2 weeks now.

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join