It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They've been doing it for a while.

Since 2014 apparently. My contract ended with Nielsen in 2013.

“This is why we were at the forefront of out-of-home measurement with Nielsen years ago and began executing guaranteed deals using out-of-home data in 2014. Our partnership with Nielsen doubles down on the investments we have made, and will provide influencers and advertisers with a more complete picture of the audience value we are delivering.”

To me, this deal they made with Nielsen is ripe with corruption. The fact that CNN could strike a deal with Nielsen Ratings for out-of-home data is really sketchy, and it doesn’t make a lot of sense unless you assume someone at Nielsen got bribed. The method Nielsen uses to calculate their (In home) ratings data couldn’t even be used effectively to measure the viewer data in every airport in the country, even if they were watching the same channel all the time.

I’m curious to see if a basic overview of their out-of-home ratings methodology is available online somewhere, maybe even specifically for this CNN deal.

If I can find the old thread I wrote about this on, I think it has been happening a lot longer than that.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Did you catch this...

In 1992, he graduated from Georgetown University with a bachelor's degree in history. During the year after he graduated from college, he served as a Jesuit volunteer at a church in Portland, Oregon, where he met and eventually married Kathleen Buhle.

infogalactic.com...

Joe Biden is a Knights of Malta member.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I don’t think airports participate in the Neilson ratings system. I know this because I used to have a Nielsen box on my TV when I lived in SOBE.

CW, the Neilson system is the cover for "advertisers." The LAST thing in the entire universe the teeeveee people want is "real" numbers of eyes on AND paying attention. The real numbers are known but will never be revealed because the house of cards would collapse. The ad companies are bigger scumbags then most realize.

Consider that revealed pretty deeply in this thread every teeeveee spies on everyone, as does any decoder box. Consider when you tune to a channel the distributor knows it and logs it. That data is more or less a free product. So why is Neilson needed? Manipulation of data to conform to ad rates to provide teeeveee. Teeeveee is much much much more important then people realize.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Found it...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So earlier I asked where the hell Graham was and why wasn't he doing his job.

I guess he's gonna give a press conference or something. *Shrugs*

m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you think they take their Oath of the Knights of Malta seriously. It's a pretty heavy commitment if they do, and, imo, maybe even un-American. What do you think? There are some very powerful people on the list.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Did you catch this...

In 1992, he graduated from Georgetown University with a bachelor's degree in history. During the year after he graduated from college, he served as a Jesuit volunteer at a church in Portland, Oregon, where he met and eventually married Kathleen Buhle.

infogalactic.com...

Joe Biden is a Knights of Malta member.

ALSO...
www.jamesjpn.net...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Video of Joe Biden calling young black people predators that need removed from society. Video in article.

Joe Biden: Unless we do something about that cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them born out of wedlock without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing, because they literally have not been socialized… If we don’t they will, or a portion of them will become the predators 15 years from now. Madam President we have predators on our streets… Again, it does not mean that because we created them that we somehow forgive them or do not take them out of society to protect my family and yours from them. They are beyond the pale. We have no choice but to take them out of society.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... o/
edit on 24-10-2019 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

That Bill Cooper quote from IAMTAT link says it all.

Knights of Malta or Sovereign Military Order of Malta passport is a very rare passport not given to just anyone that entitles them to special benefits and go anywhere in the world. Like a license to kill under orders from the Pope. Use your imagination on the freedom of possibilities.
en.wikipedia.org...

Knights of Malta Keyhole
The Knight of Malta Keyhole, a semi-secret view of St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome. On Aventine Hill above the city is the Priory of the Knight of Malta. Look through the peephole in the door and be rewarded with a view of the gardens of the Priorato that form a green frame around St. Peter’s dome in the distance.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Reminds me of 'Superpredators'...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Gen. Anthony Zinni comes from that Knights Of Malta list.
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting fellow...Nickname: "THE GODFATHER"

edit on 24-10-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Absolutely. They're both dyed in the wool racists. I'm glad they're going to be exposed. People are going to be extremely angry when they realize that all these Democrats pretty much openly hate black people but because we are all too brainwashed to even pay attention they just keep on voting them into power. They pay black folks lip service during campaigns, secure their votes, then laugh about it at their Klan rallies.

Biden once bragged about signing legislation bent at keeping black people in prison longer than they had been before.

ETA: good timing with the democrat Nazi-woman photo from earlier too.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Hillary's mentor was a "reformed" white supremacist and member of the KKK.

Robert Byrd.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm seeing tremendous push back against the entire Katie Hill saga (Orchestrated)

Ethics issues on the Impeachment Committee?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes, I remember he (GODFATHER) came up in this thread before awhile back. He has a long interesting bio.

In 2002, he was selected to be a special envoy for the United States to Israel and the Palestinian Authority.

On June 26, 2009, General Anthony (Tony) Zinni (USMC ret.), then a member of the BAE Systems, Inc. Board, has been appointed Chairman of the BAE Systems, Inc. Board and, pending appointment of a permanent successor to Walt Havenstein, Acting President and CEO of BAE Systems, Inc. Tony will also join the BAE Systems Executive Committee in his capacity as Acting President and CEO of BAE Systems, Inc.

General Zinni also serves or has served on the board of Kaseman which has teamed up with Blackwater to pursue security work for the State Department.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Special Envoy" is just a fancy term for Weapons broker. Recall Kurt Volker was also on a "Special Envoy" for NATO.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BabylonAnon
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm seeing tremendous push back against the entire Katie Hill saga (Orchestrated)

Ethics issues on the Impeachment Committee?

I saw Matt Gaetz chirped - best just be quiet during these matters.

The public mental gymnastics these past few weeks is sublime. I genuinely can't imagine the private...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Maybe they are just old and rich enough to give up those positions?

If they have confidence in their investments instead of the 9 to 5, that might be a sign that the economy, at least for them, is ok.

Hopefully that's true.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Obviously there isn't a one size fits all answer. Age, health, just fed up with the rat race, scandals, switching companies?

I don't think anyone has offered a number to compare to BQ (Before Q).

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I don't think anyone has offered a number to compare to BQ (Before Q).

Nice contribution! I like it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

From Nervous Nancy

This is a GREAT example of mind control.

Premise, Preamble, Framing, Question meant to create a conflict because it forces folks to fill in WAY too many blanks, which the gladly do.

Let's break it down.

"Republicans in Washington" - which? Is it 1 or all? Elected? This term is meaningless without names and real context.

"seem to believe" seem to? Either they do or they don't. Believe or take actions?

"it’s OK that Shinzo Abe abused his power for his own personal political gain by pressuring a foreign government to tamper with our elections."

See what I did?

Without the three weeks of foundation the sentence is not relevant. As it stands the premise is false, the preamble is misleading and the framing exists only because the set up RE: Quid Pro Quo - which is a buzzword just like "collusion" and "racist" etc.

FLASH POLL: Do you think this is OK?

Do YOU - see how it is personalized??? The use of "I, I, I, I" to convey superiority and "you, you, you" to convey a defensive place. "I" or "we" know and YOU have to prove otherwise is mind control and nothing more.

What is okay exactly? From the Premise it is impossible to determine the point except by filling in the blanks with the last three weeks Framing - which most will do even though there is no basis for that in reality given the Transcripts, timeline and actual players involved.

Nancy is controlled. This twit fuels the charade. Quid Pro Quo is a MIRROR, not DJT but zerObama through the Ukraine stooges Biden et al.

***stop reacting internally or externally to commands containing the "you" trigger. STOP. That "flash poll" is an internal trigger of course, as there is no place for response, but that internal energy is just as bad as external.

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join