It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuit Alex Jones just strolled into Bohemian Grove!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So Alex Jones just strolls into Bohemian Grove that is packed with some of the World's richest and most powerful men!!! How the #SNIP# could this possibly happen? I mean who on Earth could just do that?
Have you seen the Billderberg meeting's, geez, the SAS would have trouble getting in there! But Alex Jones just walks into what appears to be a Satanic ritual conducted by the World's elite and no one stopped him? Think about, let's not be #SNIP# stupid here. Is that possible? I will answer for you, NO IT ISN'T. It's IMPOSSIBLE.

So what happened then, how did he get in? Well i propose that he is working for the organization that is really behind the so called NWO. Who is that? Well i suggest that it is the Jesuit's. The Vatican's military army!

This is one subject he almost flatly refuses to give any serious attention to. Here is the typical response of Jones when the subject is brought up......

So he mention's that the Vatican is supportive of the EU! So what, tell us something we don't know. Then he goes on another crazy rant. Everything is made up he say's, yes, especially by you. Remember the copious amount of lies he told years back. He even stated he isn't into conspiracy theories...........lol............are you #SNIP# kidding!!! He even started the video by relating the information he received on the Knight's of Malta to a Monty Python sketch. Remember this is a guy that would jump on the most ludicrous of Conspiracy Theories as if they where true. But mention the Jesuit's..........Noooooooooo....Your akin to a Monty Python sketch character.

Remember this guy was outed by the late great Bill Cooper amongst other folk.

No, this guy is a coadjutor,i am absolutely convinced. I trust Bill Cooper, do you?

edit on 6-11-2013 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2013 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Nov 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

I have always thought that, too. Yes, how exactly did AJ get access? There is no way he could have sneaked in. It would be a serious security issue when all those VIPs are all in one group together.

There is definitely something not quite ringing true about AJ.

You seem to have come to a suspicion that AJ is tied up with the Jesuit Order. I'm not sure about that, but I always found his and Icke's motives to be questionable.

Neither are true journalists. They have an agenda beyond just being conspiracy alternative media personalities. AJ is a total fear monger who gets off on convincing everyone that FEMA is going to put all the U.S citizens in concentration camps and Icke wants people to believe that we are ruled by shape shifting lizards.

They are a joke to anyone who is serious about understanding the real world we live in.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Bill Cooper is the conspiracy theory original rock star who took it too far. He was around as this phenomenon was developing in the early days.

If we read thoroughly about Bill's life we will know that he was a bit crazy and took things too seriously. It got him killed in the finish. Conspiracy theories and guns don't go too well together. Best not let the emotions that come from that kind of view to have any say on that trigger! That was his down fall.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
And exactly where is your proof that AJ entered the Bohemian grove?

That first video has nothing at all to do with AJ, I am no fan of his but you cannot just make accusations without any proof to back them up. AJ is annoying, his rants irritating, however a lot of it is starting to quite accurate.

If you are going to say he just walked straight in, where is the proof?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Revolution9

Bill Cooper is the conspiracy theory original rock star who took it too far. He was around as this phenomenon was developing in the early days.

If we read thoroughly about Bill's life we will know that he was a bit crazy and took things too seriously. It got him killed in the finish. Conspiracy theories and guns don't go too well together. Best not let the emotions that come from that kind of view to have any say on that trigger! That was his down fall.

I agree Revolution9, i don't think guns will solve the matter. But you never know. Bill Cooper was the guy i came across first regarding conspiracy stuff. To me he had a lot of honest information and i thank him for that.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Jesuits? They are all but exctinct these days.... and I had no idea that Alex Jones was a Catholic Priest! lol... (You see... Jesuits are priests... that's why that's funny).

Nah... Modern Jesuits are pretty far removed from the Jesuits of the 16th century. Most modern Jesuits are intillectuals; scientists, engineers, scholars, etc...

I've known many Jesuit brothers... it always gets my back up when those who really don't know what their talking about bash on them.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

PrinceDreamer

That first video has nothing at all to do with AJ, I am no fan of his but you cannot just make accusations without any proof to back them up. AJ is annoying, his rants irritating, however a lot of it is starting to quite accurate.

Here you go, straight from the Jesuit's mouth!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

PrinceDreamer

He did walk in, you need to see the whole video of that though, as he had some fancy footing to do. IMO the OP should have shown the actual video of how he got in, which was in the daytime and he used concealed cameras. What the OP has shown is a segment taken at night. I'll add here when I find it again.

This is around the full version, much of it is pretty boring, but it was a triumph for Jones, no matter what.

edit on 6-11-2013 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

re you go, straight from the Jesuit's mouth!

LOL that is your proof, He stated he sneaked in, he filmed it and released the knowledge of what when on there to the outside world, hardly evidence he is part of it, he presses others on their involvement, publicizes the names of those attending and does everything he can to expose it.

So he sneaks in in 2002, films the pathetic rituals going on, before they put the security in place (Which they did because he sneaked in...)

Love to know what your real agenda is, because you have no evidence what so ever he is part of it, in fact all the so called evidence points in the totally opposite direction

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Your OP is just as disingenuous as you paint Alex to be. While I view his show more as entertainment than political news (mostly because I laugh a lot while listening to it) he is correct about our government being rogue and tyrannical and he brings some important topics to light for millions of people around the country.

He is doing more good than harm in my humble opinion.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I thought he went down a river in a raft or canoe and went in through the back?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

PrinceDreamer

re you go, straight from the Jesuit's mouth!

LOL that is your proof, He stated he sneaked in, he filmed it and released the knowledge of what when on there to the outside world, hardly evidence he is part of it, he presses others on their involvement, publicizes the names of those attending and does everything he can to expose it.

So he sneaks in in 2002, films the pathetic rituals going on, before they put the security in place (Which they did because he sneaked in...)

Love to know what your real agenda is, because you have no evidence what so ever he is part of it, in fact all the so called evidence points in the totally opposite direction

Do you know anyone else that could've got in? Do you think you could have?
How do you know there wasn't security at that time? Do you think it is even possible there wasn't? LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

What a strange world we live in!!!

I was just thinking. This is all so bizarre. AJ breaks in on the big summer camp of the International League of The All Powerful and shoots a video of their strange pageant. Here is what I think about all that.

If these guys want to do this they have a right. We are just being voyeurs on the goings on at fun in the woods time for these guys. It's no big deal. He just gate crashed their summer camp. lol.

I am quite sure that AJ never got past security there unless they wanted him to. On that account I believe he was let in. So why would they let him in?

For me the conspiracy angle is just a confusion and a haze. Once we can get a proper world view the true web of intrigue weaves its way among us all. It is all about cause and effect. It is an issue of RELATIONSHIP between those who lead and those who have to follow. It is a breakdown of trust like the paranoid partner who gets all fearful about the other partner's fidelity and faithfulness, having been once bitten and twice shy!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Helious

Your OP is just as disingenuous as you paint Alex to be. While I view his show more as entertainment than political news (mostly because I laugh a lot while listening to it) he is correct about our government being rogue and tyrannical and he brings some important topics to light for millions of people around the country.

You view Alex Jones as entertainment!!! He tries to whip up a frenzy, is this not dangerous? Does this not play right into the hands of the people he is supposedly opposed to?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Follow the money!!

All roads lead to ......

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I always try to get down to an individual's motives.

I ask myself questions like why is this person really doing what they are doing?

I believe Alex likes the celebrity status and is a show man. He is meeting a need for some people as he is quite popular. The same with Icke really. Both of them are harmless in real terms because they do not condone violence or encourage expressions of violence inspired by the ideologies they portray. Neither take things too far.

Neither satisfy my desire for detailed and intelligent info and journalism. I assure you guys there are much better resources quite openly available on the internet if we want to get an informed perspective.

I was a bit hard just now calling AJ and Icke a joke, but I do think they are pretty much comic book reading when there is so much better information available.

edit on 6-11-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Helious

That's why I put in the whole video. It's better to tell the whole truth and hope people see your point, rather than be econmic with the truth, in an attempt to create a false or slanted picture.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

DrunkYogi

Helious

You view Alex Jones as entertainment!!! He tries to whip up a frenzy, is this not dangerous? Does this not play right into the hands of the people he is supposedly opposed to?

If you're an American and paying attention, you should already be whipped up in a frenzy. Never before has such blatant and aggressive tyranny and corruption been paraded so boldly in the public eye for self serving politicians and their lobbyist masters.

Dangerous? I really don't think so, he has tens of millions of listeners, if it was "dangerous" D.C. would have already been stormed and liberated by now. The guy at LAX mentioned Janet Napolitano and the TSA, he didn't mention Alex Jones and you don't have to listen to AJ to not like the fascist TSA sticking it's hands down your pants.

Regardless of what Rachel Maddow tells you, he's not behind the Boston bombing and just because he is obnoxious doesn't mean he doesn't deserve his 1st Amendment rights.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Helious

DrunkYogi

Helious

If you're an American and paying attention, you should already be whipped up in a frenzy. Never before has such blatant and aggressive tyranny and corruption been paraded so boldly in the public eye for self serving politicians and their lobbyist masters.

Dangerous? I really don't think so, he has tens of millions of listeners, if it was "dangerous" D.C. would have already been stormed and liberated by now. The guy at LAX mentioned Janet Napolitano and the TSA, he didn't mention Alex Jones and you don't have to listen to AJ to not like the fascist TSA sticking it's hands down your pants.

Regardless of what Rachel Maddow tells you, he's not behind the Boston bombing and just because he is obnoxious doesn't mean he doesn't deserve his 1st Amendment rights.

Yes it is dangerous, as you said, he has tens of millions of listeners. Do you think all of these people are mentally stable? This nut job could easily tip someone over the edge with his half crazed rhetoric. He's an instigator and he is leading people down the wrong path. Just look at the way he acts at times with his crazy eyed buffoon act, he leading the people down a road that has already been determined by the powers that be. He is the main reason that people who believe in some Conspiracy Theories get a bad name. Tell me one thing, when you hear the MSM going on about crazy conspiracy theorists, who is the first guy that pop's into your head? He is taring all of us with the same lunatic wide eyed hate spewing brush.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

DrunkYogi

Helious

DrunkYogi

Helious

Yes it is dangerous, as you said, he has tens of millions of listeners. Do you think all of these people are mentally stable? This nut job could easily tip someone over the edge with his half crazed rhetoric. He's an instigator and he is leading people down the wrong path. Just look at the way he acts at times with his crazy eyed buffoon act, he leading the people down a road that has already been determined by the powers that be. He is the main reason that people who believe in some Conspiracy Theories get a bad name. Tell me one thing, when you hear the MSM going on about crazy conspiracy theorists, who is the first guy that pop's into your head? He is taring all of us with the same lunatic wide eyed hate spewing brush.

hmmm, you are talking of someone other then your self here?

never would have guessed

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join