It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
120 hour ceasefire declared in Syria.

originally posted by: xuenchen
They just announced a ceasefire in Turkey/Syria 😃

Praise Kek

edit on 17-10-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

LOL!!!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Someone pointed it out on the rally thread. The Left is most demoralized by how Trump is so positive and energized even with so much fake dirt thrown at him every day.

It drives them nuts.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
POTUS Trump is actually redefining what a potential POTUS has to do to engage the People.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I'm compelled to follow this meme around and star it.

So, please. Stoppit

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

LOL. Here's something different.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I meant that, no, it's not too early. The corpse is still warm. 😁

Never too soon, as long as it's funn, IMHO. What's really funny to me is that JM meme seems to be a post black eye club pic to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bill Barr Subpoena’s Entire Democratic Organization Of Chicago Suburb In Corruption Probe

The investigation, which records show has been going on behind the scenes since at least 2017, exploded in the public eye on Sept. 24, when the FBI and Internal Revenue Service agents carried out search warrants at the offices of state Sen. Martin Sandoval in the Capitol and in west suburban Cicero.

"...at least 2017" - takes time.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Threats Again?

Previously... on Tom Arnold Melts Down...

Tom Entertains Special Guests, Let's Listen...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh, the Hollyweirds have the most severe strain of TDS. It flares up at every rally. Even actors who I thought were dead reappear as TDS symptoms elevate.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting....the one agent says there have been previous attempts on the Presidents life. Would love to know more about that statement.

Tom Arnold is a idiot.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The paper contains this passage:

Unlike PSYOP, MindWar has nothing to do with deception or even with "selected"—and therefore misleading—truth. Rather it states a whole truth that, if it does not now exist, will be forced into existence by the will of the United States. The examples of Kennedy's ultimatum to Khrushchev during the Cuban Missile Crisis and Hitler's stance at Munich might be cited. A MindWar message does not have to fit conditions of abstract credibility as do PSYOP there; its source makes it credible. As Livy once said: The terror of the Roman name will be such that the world shall know that, once a Roman army has laid siege to a city, nothing will move it—not the rigors of winter nor the weariness of the months and years—that it knows no end but victory and is ready, if a swift and sudden stroke will not serve, to preserve until that victory is achieved. Unlike Ellul's cynical propagandist, the MindWar operative must know that he speaks the truth, and he must be personally committed to it. What he says is only a part of MindWar; the rest—andthe test of its effectiveness—lies in the conviction he projects to his audience, in the rapport he establishes with it. [Bold emphasis in original.][9] In practice, however, the difference between MindWar and cynical or deceptive propaganda,from the perspective of the audience, is difficult if not impossible to perceive.

edit on 17-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
I was under the assumption that you could personally give another person permission to sign for you in legal documents. Though it would have to be noted as such.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Heh, what did you think of that post/article? Not sure if you listened to that podcast but made me think more about this whole operation/movement. I've read some of Aquino's articles/papers which go quite deep.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: onehuman

but she was kind of speeding though everything with that monotone voice and I didnt catch it.

She's definitely hard to listen to in large doses. Just wait till Trump finally makes her go insane. It will be one for the ages.

"You can't arrest me, I'm the Speaker of the MF'ing House", as she's led away in cuffs.

That will actually be a proud moment for her, if she pulls it off. The show must go on! Nominated for Best Antagonist, In a World Changing Drama, for Episode 6, Season 32, of "Impeaching is the New Orange"....

Nancy Pelosi!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Been pondering this DJT tweet

North Korea has fallen out of the media cycle. When DJT took office the screaming was we were days away from being nuked and DJT was to blame for our impending doom.

(inspired by Lurknomore
)

Imagine your existence is so distorted that these images are seen as proof DJT is a demon. Imagine being unable to process at least the beginnings of something more powerful then a lifetime of perpetual fear mongering and hate.

Q Says It Best

This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it

Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing.

edit on 17-10-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Feinstein has been very quiet. I thought she'd come out of the bilge at some point.

Yeah. Most of them. Including Nadler. They're terrified...and most, if not all of their bolt holes, have been nullified.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

As Trump said, "It's actually not the 17th, it's the 18th."

5:00-5:30 ~Listen to "Americanuck Radio - 20191014" on Spreaker.

ETA: Digging into Aquino

edit on 17-10-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join