It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

Stack of blank one that were pre-signed?

That doesn’t sound like a good plan.
Like a doctor signing all the prescription orders in a pad or you signing all the blank checks in your checkbook.
I wouldn’t be surprised if that is their excuse though.
Oh, and the signature is a very poor forgery.

I have no doubt, that wet ink signing of a stack of blank pages, isn't a requirement for entering the club.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Prolly just ninjas....

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Where did you think it came from?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Those who sQueal the loudest...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

onehuman, I was referring to a short discussion that was had a few pages back. Not pointing to the position of the clock itself, rather to Q370 where it was asked to Q "what happened on 12/7". Q responded "clock started - 10 days". We figured the clock began ticking on 12/7, time of day...? It was replied that due to the nature of the MI narrative it would have been Zulu time, which has been used for decodes. So, speculation, clock was set with Q1 in the first position and began ticking at 00:00:00 Zulu on 12/7.

Hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: imthegoat

So then whos signature is it, and shouldn't that person have to answer questions in the public as to why they felt it necessary to pass a forgery off as authentic?

Hell...we are almost out from Admiralty Law, and into Common Law. The signature will have to be authenticated. And, I dare say...will not be. This stuff used to pass, because it was relatively cheap. But, they are on the ropes now.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I assume Twitter has banned Tom Arnold for the time being for making this not-so-veiled threat on our President's life.

Suuuure they have.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Anyone else notice in his speech tonight when he talked about a storm in Texas with “all that water”. He kept saying “In and out” over and over, then he said the water, repeating water a few more times.
It was just before he talked about Texas wanting to build a Dam in the ocean for $10 million???

Seemed like unnecessary emphasis on the in and out and water bit. Not sure if that Trump getting excited or hinting at something.

And what sup with an dam in the ocean, Did he give them the money to build it or not I couldn’t tell?

My first time watching him speak at a rally, I was in and out (pardon the pun ) so i didn’t really get to hear it all but this bit for some reason stuck out to me as out of place.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yea, that General mentioned the 18th. You do realize Aquino (founder of the "Temple of Set") is a member here and has some fascinating threads/posts, right?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

WTF? Aquino is an ATS member?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

After a year with the 1/17th Cavalry, 82nd Airborne Division, I completed the Psychological Operations Officer Course at the JFK Special Warfare Center, with the opportunity to cross-train with the concurrent Special Forces Officer Course.
~ Source

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Never realized he posted there. Well in an hour or two we shall see.
He moved his DNS hosting to CHINA.😮

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
a reply to: LanceCorvette
I was under the assumption that you could personally give another person permission to sign for you in legal documents. Though it would have to be noted as such.

Yes. Power of Attorney. It is invalid upon your death.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yea, has been for a long time. Shocked the # out of some folks who were talkin about him one day and he dropped in for a visit. The past several yrs I think he just lurks or not even anymore. I have some of his Black Magick reading material buried on a hard drive somewhere.

ETA: Weird... his last post in his AMA thread was October 17, 2013.

edit on 17-10-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Watch it while digging into that guy. When Aquino at the Presidio in the 1980's there was some odd stuff going on, and it was handled very badly. Some say he had a hand in the handling of it too.

edit on 17-10-2019 by Guyfriday because: maybe I should read the rest of the thread before posting something everyone else already knew

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Anyone else notice in his speech tonight when he talked about a storm in Texas with “all that water”. He kept saying “In and out” over and over, then he said the water, repeating water a few more times.
It was just before he talked about Texas wanting to build a Dam in the ocean for $10 million???

Seemed like unnecessary emphasis on the in and out and water bit. Not sure if that Trump getting excited or hinting at something.

And what sup with an dam in the ocean, Did he give them the money to build it or not I couldn’t tell?

My first time watching him speak at a rally, I was in and out (pardon the pun ) so i didn’t really get to hear it all but this bit for some reason stuck out to me as out of place.

Hmmm....didn't we have a sighting of Ghislaine Maxwell at an " In and Out " and isn't she also a submarine captain ?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Well Dam! Now if we knew what the 10 mil was all about.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This was just sent to me, anyone have any idea what marker may have been met if this is to be believed?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Observationalist

Hmmm....didn't we have a sighting of Ghislaine Maxwell at an " In and Out " and isn't she also a submarine captain ?

Trump also dropped "17" a couple of times.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The VP is flying on a 757.

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join