It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -21-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My first thought whenever I find out about another DOJ investigation is, "THEY NEED MORE PEOPLE AND MONEY!".

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Must not be much of a Dam for only $10 mil. Texas has around 7000 Dams, more than any other state and some are at high risk of collapse. Perhaps once again a double meaning.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If that were Obama stepping onto North Korea soil, that photo and video would be shown regularly on TV, in magazines, in "Greatest President Ever!" documentaries.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen a single documentary on Barack Obama's 8 years. Even "EBONY" and "OPRAH" magazines have yet to laud him with a special write-up.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Trump also dropped "17" a couple of times

He also mentioned 11/3 which is a recent date that been going around here as a posible FF inn Seattle.

He said November 3, 2020 and then pointed to someone to his right. Referring to his re-election I supposed.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Didn't see the rally, but Lake Houston's dam is undergoing a $10M renovation and reinforcement. They are deliberately keeping the water levels low to protect the dam while under construction. So as water flows in faster after storms, they release the water right back out to keep the level below their target.

Just what came to mind. Curious on the context and actual wording. Maybe it's a "dams about to break" hint. Figurative. Not the actual dam. Or just an ebb and flow symbolism. The pendulum swings back and forth, back and forth. Etc
edit on 17-10-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If that were Obama stepping onto North Korea soil, that photo and video would be shown regularly on TV, in magazines, in "Greatest President Ever!" documentaries.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen a single documentary on Barack Obama's 8 years. Even "EBONY" and "OPRAH" magazines have yet to laud him with a special write-up.

POTUS Trump eradicated pretty much everything Obama did.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You know what? This goes with my post earlier when I was wondering if POTUS picked the address for his first stop today. it was 2500 Victory Ave. Your drop has the #2500 Q Drop contained within it as a repost from Q.

Quite the coincidence we are having here and coming from 2 different directions we ended up in the same place.

If I am confusing you here is the Link to my Post

edit on 10/18/19 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I like that Meme where Trump has his finger on Obama's chest saying, "When I'm finished, it's going to be like you were never here."

What I'd really like to see is President Trump follow-up on eradicating what he calls, "The #1 Enemy of America", which is the liberal media.

Most people think of them as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc..

But every time I open my EDGE browser, there's an MSN News Feed on the start page. It always leads off with something negative about President Trump, someone in his administration, or a Republican politician. Every Single Day. Millions of Americans see that when they open their Edge browser.

I-Phone users by default get a CNN News Alert popup. 90% of CNN News Alerts are NEGATIVE Trump or Republican.

That entire infrastructure, America's #1 Enemy, needs to be changed, or replaced.
edit on 10/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Must not be much of a Dam for only $10 mil. Texas has around 7000 Dams, more than any other state and some are at high risk of collapse. Perhaps once again a double meaning.

It was actually 10 Billion, slight difference!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, wow ... that is right out in the open, isn't it?

I love the mundane organizational name.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Heh, yea just a slight difference! Must be a Hoover size Dam.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Yeah I dont suspect there would be a little dutch girl with her finger plugging a hole for that price! The 10 million though, maybe!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Yeah I dont suspect there would be a little dutch girl with her finger plugging a hole for that price! The 10 million though, maybe!

I hear Greta is available ... for a price.

P

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Oh man Im rollin here!!! Good one

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Very interesting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

going from this post there is something that he is neglecting to touch on relating to MKUltra, and the 5% issue.
If you program a person from birth, rather than the drugs etc, you get to program a heck of a lot more than 5%.

This seems to dovetail rather nicely with human trafficking, and gives it a very real reason why such a thing would be so prevalent. To the point of raising children from birth for these rolls and others. Which seems to be evidenced with a lot of other references that have been made, including but not limited to Epstein and attempting to breed children for a purpose.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

onehuman, if the FIRST marker has been set then this is saying NG activated and Podesta indicted? See following posts:

Q26

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

NOTE that if 11.3 is read as Hexadecimal then in decimal 11 is 17 = 17th

Q15

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

Q25

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449010 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:34:11 (EST)
Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Q34

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

If "IAM..." is correct then this is huge!!!

1) Because it the start of the arrests and engagement of Marines/NG in martial law,

2) Because it is a Q proof that the 11.3 format is hexadecimal - using this we have a whole new layer of information from Q posts because every ChanID, post number, timestamp can be converted from hexadecimal to decimal to get alternate dates/times etc.

For example, timestamp 1:34:13, if read as hexadecimal, becomes in decimal...
18:52:86

A ChanID of 018D57 would convert to 101719 - Oct 17th 2019...

D5 converts to 213...

edit on 18-10-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thanks for all you do, your as amazing as Polly, Rel

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

onehuman, if the FIRST marker has been set then this is saying NG activated and Podesta indicted? See following posts:

Q26

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449624 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:41:54 (EST)
Think about it logically.
The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

NOTE that if 11.3 is read as Hexadecimal then in decimal 11 is 17 = 17th

Q15

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

Q25

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147449010 📁
Nov 1 2017 00:34:11 (EST)
Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Q34

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567888 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:16 (EST)
Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

If "IAM..." is correct then this is huge!!!

1) Because it the start of the arrests and engagement of Marines/NG in martial law,

2) Because it is a Q proof that the 11.3 format is hexadecimal - using this we have a whole new layer of information from Q posts because every ChanID, post number, timestamp can be converted from hexadecimal to decimal to get alternate dates/times etc.

For example, timestamp 1:34:13, if read as hexadecimal, becomes in decimal...
18:52:86

A ChanID of 018D57 would convert to 101719

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Just now breaking: Pence and Pompeo have secured a cease fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkey's president.

Will post link momentarily.

What about that letter, you say??????

ETA: www.foxnews.com...

And yet, McConnell still brought this motion to the floor. Whose side is he on?

Those in the Senate who want American Troops put back in harms way inside Syria, were BLOCKED from condemning President Trump's Syrian withdrawal today, by American Folk-hero, Senator RAND PAUL.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... thdrawal/

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

WOW! I had no idea about the hexadecimal decode. That is amazing. Just how deep does this rabbit hole go?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This DOJ I.G. Report isn't talking about Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, is it?

Report: oig.justice.gov...

Found at: oig.justice.gov...

edit on 10/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join