It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Civil War of 2005 as predicted by John Titor

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I find the entire John Titor story fascinating!!

Time will tell if he's real or not, but a lot of his predictions have come true...CERN, the black hole theory, the space shuttle Columbia disaster, mad cow disease becoming more of a problem, a sky scrapper missing from the skyline…..

I can see a swift civil war if Americans find out that our own government were behind/involved with the terrorists attacks. This deal with Terri Shaivo hasn’t helped much either.

What I find amazing in all the Titor talk is that no one really picked up on the exact date of the first nuke strike. He said it will be on 03-12-2015 at 3:45 am on Washing DC. Something along the lines that we would not want to be on the White House lawn on that date.

Regardless if he's real or not it’s a great read!!!

[edit on 28-3-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey

What I find amazing in all the Titor talk is that no one really picked up on the exact date of the first nuke strike. He said it will be on 03-12-2015 at 3:45 am on Washing DC. Something along the lines that we would not want to be on the White House lawn on that date.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by MauiStacey]

Actually, he stated that he would not say the exact date or time of the first strike against America. If I remember correctly, he was getting quite annoying that his readers kept asking him about that.

If Russia is going to attack the US, then they would start on the Northeast coast and work their way down. New York, maybe?

-Chris

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Maybe Chris, but he was awesome at offhanded comments. It took you a few reads to get what he meant. He said if I were you, I would not want to be on the white house lawn on 3-12-2015 at 3:35 am.

Whoever he was, he was clever.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Wow...How do I miss something like that? John Titor was such a mind job...

-Chris

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is a very interesting read indeed.

I am usually some one to sit on the fence and through-out reading the original post and the many - tangent posts i am somewaht still stuck on the fence.

but i keep asking myself, "Some" of the things he has stated have come true (or there abouts) and some of theings have not. Now then youcan say with a sence of confidence that each years wild and strange things happen and we can make "predictions". but he is not predicting (allegedy) he is explaining it in a past tense.

So i ask myself "how much notice do I pay this guy?".

If the proverbail S**t did hit the fan: and i took no notice, of course i would condemn my not seeing it before my eyes and disbelieving it. Then die.

If it didnt happen and i did believe it , i would kick myself stupid for being so gullable and be would alive.....to tell no-one of my own stupidity.

So i am still here sitting on the fence asking myself - "why even post" was i meant to post - was it fate....prewritten? or is it all just random and at some point statistically speaking i was bound to post, MMmmmmm

Regards

Boondog?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
and now back to the civil war. The idea, as I understand it, is that the rural country americans will be at war with the city folk.

think about that.

Titor specificall states its not republican vs democrat, or the whole country vs bush, its country vs city.

put yourself in one of those categories. Will you take up arms against other americans based on their zipcode ?

didn't think so.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
damn...i just think titor got his american civilwar prediction from this thing called "the fourth turning".

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You do realize that even if the Civil War does happen (and it won't, cause I am gonna prevent it
if you don't believe me, just watch the news in two to three months), it still doesn't mean that he is a time traveler. All it takes is a well reasoned thought process to guess that Bush would be re-elected (Kerry had no chance) and that the tension between Republicans and Democrats would fester in a years time to create riots and maybe even a war. This would force the country and city to take sides. I for one am against political parties because they make people irrational and make many people hate other people of the opposing party without knowing them. I used to be a Democrat. I have a friend who is intelligent, caring, and above all, truthful. It turns out she is a Republican. When I learned this, I realized how biased I had become. IF I had met her knowing she was a Republican, that bias would have hung over our friendship and probably would have ruined it. This can cause a war. People will become irrational now and maybe even kill others WITHOUT KNOWING THEM!!!

As for the world war, if America falls, there will be a race to become the nest superpower, an that will cause a war.

However, none of the aboce will ever happen, because, as I said before, I am gonna stop it.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by The_Dark_Man]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
OH by the way,
I know the war is not supposed to DIRECTLY be Republican vs. Democrat.
However, the political parties may INDIRECTLY influence the city and the country, forcing a split.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You really think he's the number one authority on what goes on in the US?
lol!
Wow man....just...wow...

Well there is Alex Jones and there is you. Whom should I consider more credible? The person who says he should know what is happening in his country because his home overlooks the whitehouse or the person who produced several videos exposing the American police state/

Yet, I want to illustrate a point. My next question is:

Which country does Eastcoastkid(ATS member) live in?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

IC, I don't get what you are trying to prove with that question.

-Chris

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Heres a very scary scenario.

Al Queda couldl strike from "within" the USA. Maybe they have been coming to our shores and hiding weopons and bombs and will strike us within our own borders. That could incite a war.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well there is Alex Jones and there is you. Whom should I consider more credible? The person who says he should know what is happening in his country because his home overlooks the whitehouse or the person who produced several videos exposing the American police state/

Yet, I want to illustrate a point. My next question is:

How many times are you going to mention the White House thing? You have no argument so you keep bringing that up...is that it?
Go back and read that comment btw. That was just to give your reference. You still haven't answered my question concerning that anyway (actually, you haven't answered a bunch of questions).
I'll ask it again.
When the US is a police state, will Washington, DC - the nations capital, the head of government, where very important people and things are - be affected?

As far as Alex Jone's videos. I said earlier in this thread, that anyone can do that. I can do that. I can also do the exact opposite. I can easily show how America is not a police state. It's not that hard. I can show you videos and articles showing the UK to be a police state.
btw, those videos don't "expose" anything. You wouldn't know that though, becase your not here.

Why do you WANT so bad for the US to be a police state? I don't get it. How does that benefit you?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You wouldn't know that though, becase your not here.

But Alex Jones and Eastcoastkid is. So why should your opinion carry more weight than theirs? Please don't tell me because your house overlooks the white house

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Heres a very scary scenario.

Al Queda couldl strike from "within" the USA. Maybe they have been coming to our shores and hiding weopons and bombs and will strike us within our own borders. That could incite a war.

But still I don't see how this could start a civil war. Now if there was a smoking gun connection between 9/11 and the US government then yes, I can see how this may incite a civil war.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Just wanted to pose a question to the people activity participating in the thread.

Would you not call the Minnesota school shootings a 'Waco-Like Event'? Granted it's nothing like ATF infiltrating a compound and moments later setting it ablaze. But there are striking similarities.

And what about the Terri case that has been running rampant in the news? Is this not a clear polarization of America?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
ok 1st I think the city / counrty thing....he said that the bad guys would consoidate their power inside the city's those willing to live under the opressive rule will also go or join them in the cities, those not willing to live under oppressive rule will flee the cities...or head for the hills.....something like the bad guys can't hold or contain the rural areas.

It more than a DEm/Rep. thing....maybe it well be the christains against non believers.

Or is it that the checks and balences that are forefathers put into place are almost gone...the whitehouse or Fed government is so much more powerfull than it was ment to be....the states only have rights if the Fed government allows it 2...hence the first civil war.... if we would have protected our borders 9/11 would not have occured....our borders still arn't protected....the patiot act is more about putting down a popular uprising of the people than protecting us against terrorists

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
Just wanted to pose a question to the people activity participating in the thread.

Would you not call the Minnesota school shootings a 'Waco-Like Event'? Granted it's nothing like ATF infiltrating a compound and moments later setting it ablaze. But there are striking similarities.

Not really. I know the Neo-Nazis are trying to reconstruct it as such, because they like to "re-image" the perps as "Victim-Hero."

For the record, I scooped up all of Weise's messages and ran an analysis of them (I'm a grad student anthropologist.) What we had was NOT a fundie preacher who gathered a cult together and staged a standoff after several encounters with the police.

What we have is a kid who had a number of mental and social problems, who was on Prozac but who ALSO admits in his messages that he has a drinking problem and does drugs, too. His anger at the way he's treated by Native American kids who also are into American culture is strong -- so he buys into the Neo-Nazi "let's keep the races pure."

But he's aslo a kid "on the edge."

And what about the Terri case that has been running rampant in the news? Is this not a clear polarization of America?

Not really. Most people think that Congress has way overstepped its bounds, and most folks support the husband. But it's NOT a major issue. It's a major media event and several ... "circus performers" (Randall Terry, Jessie Jackson) are out to let the people know that they are still alive.

So it's performance. But after the huff and the puff, the whole house of cards will go away and everyone will go frothing and howling about the Michael Jackson trial or whatever the media event of the week is.

Maybe Johnny Depp will have a wardrobe accident somewhere. I know there's not much chance of it, but I think I'm ready for news like that again.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

But Alex Jones and Eastcoastkid is. So why should your opinion carry more weight than theirs? Please don't tell me because your house overlooks the white house

Simple. More accurate info.
btw, I never recalled seeing ECK say the US was a police state. Maybe he did, I just haven't seen it. Could you show me where he said all that?

The real question is why do you believe them more than all the other people who say otherwise?
Why are you hoping so much to see the US fall, especially when it won't affect you in any way (and if it did affect you, it would be in a negative way)?

Just to note:
March is now gone and still no civil war. Only 9 months left now for a civil war to pop up out of no where.

[edit on 31-3-2005 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Why are you hoping so much to see the US fall, especially when it won't affect you in any way (and if it did affect you, it would be in a negative way)?

I don’t think IC is wishing for the US to fall in anyway, but he is just presenting evidence which correlates Titors prediction. No offense, but the question should be 'Why are you defending the US in a hypothetical scenario?'

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join